Capistrano Volkswagen

Service 888-653-0171

Smileage Guaranteed

Internet car sale - no problem at all with CapoVW

by from El Paso, TX |

Recently we found our dream car through cars.com. It was located at CapoVW, looked excellent in the pictures, had a clean history and the price was very competitive. After showing our interest in that car, we were immediately contacted by Jenni Perry, the internet sales representative. What followed were exciting days for us wanting to get the best deal. Since we don't consider ourselves as easy customers with lots of ideas and requests on how to navigate the car from CA to TX, Jenni never lost patience and was always very reliable and diligent in providing us with the best service. After closing on the deal, the necessary paperwork was very well prepared and promptly mailed to us overnight. From our side there was an urgency to get things done and Jenni always made it happen. The car finally arrived in TX on the desired day and we could not be happier. So if other customers consider purchasing a car with CapoVW through the internet, we can highly recommend this dealership with all their experience.

GREAT SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL

by from Northern KY |

I recently purchased a 2013 Beetle TDI Convertible for my wife and we could not be happier. Ryan Tremblatt was our sales associate and he handled this out-of-state purchase with ease. He even assisted with procuring a car transporter/carrier to ship it 2200 miles! He sent us a video and plenty of photos to make make us feel as if we were at their dealership. Also, prompt email responses and returned messages...the way a salesperson should be! Way-to-go!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Encinitas, CA |

Having purchased over 20 cars in my life, this was the best experience I have ever had. No one was pushy! I was there to buy, and they were there to facilitate me. In short, I bought a car at a great price; no one sold me anything. I felt appreciated and respected. I will definitely buy my next car at Capistrano VW.

Direct

by from Fullerton |

I was looking for a used 2011 VW GTI. They were very responsive. A return call within 5 mins. Although I didn't pick up the car, I appreciated the fact that they were very straight forwards and didn't play any games.

Great buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Excellent service. Great pricing. Worth the drive from Vegas!