Chandler Automotive Sales and Service, Inc.

Chandler Automotive Sales and Service, Inc.

6745 State Route 31, Cicero, NY 13039

Used 866-221-2709

Chandler Automotive has been providing 100% Guaranteed Sales and AAA certified service since 1965!

Great service!

by from syracuse ny |

I was very pleased with my experience at Chandler. I got a great vehicle for a reasonable price no games or gimmicks

Great Experience

by from Brewerton,NY |

A Great Buying Experience! I've always dealt with the "BIG guys" and the "Real Loud Guys" on TV commercials in the local used car arena. I spotted a vehicle on their lot that was exactly what I had been looking for. I was offered more for my trade-in than any other dealer wanted to give me, the facility was spotless, and to top things off , how often do you get to sit in the owner's chair and complete the deal? I would highly recommend this dealership for any future auto purchases you might be considering.

Most non-stressful auto purchase I've ever made

by from Clinton, NY |

From the moment I found the car I wanted online, Chandler automotive knew exactly what I wanted and was honest with me right from the beginning. I've been auto shopping for about a month and Chandler was by far the best dealership. Online shopping for cars can be very frustrating because they're usually sold but it doesn't say that online. Some dealerships- I wont mention any names- tried selling me something else and lied to me when I was inquiring about a specific car. Chandler did none of that. Although I just bought my car yesterday, I believe Chandler will see future auto purchases from me.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Syracuse, NY |

We have successfully purchased three vehicles now from Chandler's and couldn't be happier! The sales staff is friendly, knowledgable, and worked with us to make sure we didn't go above our budget. On top of that their prices are right and they offer great warranties on used vehicles, which doesn't happen at most places. My family will continue to buy vehicles from Chandler's and I recommend them highly!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Cicero, NY |

I had been taking our family vehicles to Chandler's for a few years due to a bad experience elsewhere. They have always been friendly and courteous towards me, with a fair cost for the repairs. Their shuttle service is a great benefit, so I did not have to sit in a waiting room while their car inspection and repairs were being done. The facility has always been clean and their employees are courteous and friendly. I recently had to replace a car which would have cost for the repairs was more than twice the value of the car. While at home I reviewed their used car inventory and found a couple of possible choices for a new car. After returning to the facility I discussed my choices with Roger, the owner & Roseanne, the financing rep. They allowed me to drive the car that afternoon and we decided to buy it. We were given a more than fair trade-in value for or old car and Roseanne was able to secure financing for us to purchase the car. I would highly recommend Chandler Auto for vehicle repairs and used car purchases.

March 7, 2013

Thank you so much for putting your confidence in our dealership Bill, it really is a pleasure doing business with you. If you have any further questions, needs, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Excellent Vehicle and Facility

by from Vernon, NY |

My wife and I went to Chandler Auto to look at one car and ended up with a different make and model. All of their vehicles were clean, well taken care of, quality and free from any damage. Their sales team was very easy to deal with, they listened to everything we wanted, let us take our time on the test drive and answered all questions we had. They were honest and stood behind their vehicle. As I was driving home a tire pressure monitor sensor went bad, I called immediately and they scheduled an appointment for me and repaired it in less than 5 minutes. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

February 22, 2013

We are glad you are happy with the Chandler experience, Jason. Our service department is a AAA Top Shop award winner for 8 years straight. Our goal is to earn your continued service business. If you have any questions, needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Outstanding experience, not once, but twice!!!

by from Baldwinsville New York |

Roger and Roseanne have been running this business for a very long time and clearly they are doing something right to be as successful as they are!!! We just closed on our second vehicle purchase with them and our experience with purchases and vehicle repairs for the first vehicle we purchased have been nothing short of exceptional. They are polite and professional, and there are NO pushy salesman! They do their very best to make your experience as perfect as possible and they work diligently to accomodate the customers needs. Keep up the good work and we will see you next fall for my new ride!

February 22, 2013

Thank you Jeff and Stephanie for your second vehicle purchase. We will strive to continue to provide your family with quality vehicles. If you have any questions, needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from West Monroe, NY |

Our whole buying experience was wonderful, they greeted us with respect and they were very friendly. They were able to answer all of our questions, and were able to give us some insight into what vehicles would work for us. We were very impressed with the whole process, and we would definitely buy any other vehicle from them. All our paperwork was completed before we arrived to pick up the car, so all we had to do was sign the papers and drive away! It was a pleasure doing business with Chandler Automotive!

February 22, 2013

We are excited that you joined the ranks of very happy customers. We strive to earn your repeat business. If you have any questions, needs or concerns, please do no hesitate to contact us.

Excellent Dealership that does everything right.

by from Oswego, NY |

I purchased a vehicle from the folks at Chandler Automotive. The first thing I noticed is how well kept their facility is. Everybody I talked to was very friendly and answered all of my questions about the vehicle I was interested in. They also had the general manager ride with me on a test drive in case I had any additional questions about the vehicle. When I decided it was the right vehicle for me, their accountant worked to get me an excellent finance rate which was actually lower than my local credit union would give. They were also very prompt with regards to completing all the necessary paperwork with the DMV and offered a great extended warranty program. I am 100% happy with the way Chandler Automotive conducts business as the pricing is fair and they have exceptional customer service in the way they treat you as a customer. I would definitely recommend Chandler to family and friends.

February 22, 2013

Thank you Andy for your purchase. You are now part of the Chandler family, and we are glad you chose to do business with us. If you have any questions, needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.