Hendrick Fiat of Fayetteville

539 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

IF YOU WANT SERVICE THIS IS THE DEALER FOR YOU!!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I searched for this car at several dealers. When I went to the first dealer locally in Greensboro, NC I was given the impression that options etc could be ordered and I could get the current deal offered before the end of the year. This was not the case. There are limited options/models and dealers are given what they are given. I located several dealers that obviously found the car I wanted at Hendricks of Fayetteville. They all wanted to sell me the car for more than this dealer and wanted to charge me to even bring it to their place, which in most cases was very far from where I live. I contacted Allen directly at Hendricks of Fayetteville and he said no problem, I will drive it to your door and we will sign all documents etc at your kitchen table. And that is what he did on his DAY OFF!! Awesome... He even took video of the vehicle inside and out. I warned him if it had any damage we would have to re-negotiate. It did not have a scratch on it and he even filled it w/ gas for me! He did exactly what he said and no sales games at all. Deal w/ Allen Hartgrove and his staff. If you are looking for a Fiat, this is the place to go!!!

November 27, 2013

John, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that Allen and the rest of the FIAT team was about to make your experience a great one! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Congratulations on your new FIAT!

Good Review for Fay Hendricks Fiat

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I just bought my first car used from Hendrick Fiat of Fayetteville, Blakelee and Mr. Alan took very good care of me throughout the process. I highly recommend these guys. I called twice with easy fix concerns and without hesitation they handled every situation. Great customer service all around there. Thanks guys!

Bad parts Department after the sale

by from Fayetteville, NC |

It's been over a month and a half waiting for parts for our fiat, a stripe which we can order overnight on the Internet, an extra key, a free Abarth Jack and one to purchase, and a rebate from our warranty on the Jeep we traded in. All promised, no delivery. Third car purchase from this dealership . sales was great, follow up after the sale poor. Julie and John McCartney have been great ! Parts Departmeny rude to us. Very disappointed Still don't have anything.

Poor service after the sale parts department

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Purchased the car Oct. 14, 2014. Was promised a pin stripe, and 2 Abarth jackets. Have received neither. Ordered an extra key, have not received that either. Our salesperson Julie Landwehr was excellent but said the other items would go through her manager, Allen. Allen told the parts dept what we wanted and the wrong stripe was ordered. Went back three weeks later and talked to John McMurtrey who said the new one was never ordered, but was helpful with us today. Also have not received our rebate from a warranty from the car we traded in. The parts department is way lacking. You can go to other dealers and get a key and programming in one day. This is our third car bought from this dealership, the others handled by Jim Hendricks has been flawless. The parts department was rude to my husband. My husband is really disappointed and upset with this service as we have been loyal customers. John and Nancy Cressler

Helpful, patient service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I went to Hendrick Fiat for the first time in the Middle of June. Julie was great. She showed me each model, allowed me to take my time, going back and forth between cars. I really looked them over and got a feel for them. I picked the models I was interested in but I wanted to look around at other dealers. Julie said no problem. I felt no pressure. I returned for a test drive in July and met Allen. I took my husband with me for another test drive in August. I loooked at several other cars and found myself comparing them with the Fiat and my dealership experiences with the kindness and care that I received at Hendrick's. I decided on Labor Day weekend that I wanted a Fiat 500L. I returned ready to buy only to find out that there was a delivery stop due to a recall. Allen, Julie, and I discussed details that I wanted in a car. Julie and Allen worked hard to make things happen just the way that I wanted them to. My name was placed on the car I wanted so that it would not be sold while waiting on the recall parts. I was kept apprised of the status of the recall. When the parts came in I was told that my car would be one of the first ones repaired and we made a delivery appointment. I greatly appreciate the helpful, patient service I received as I looked as several makes and models of cars while making up my mind. There was never any pressure. Allen made sure that I received everything that I wanted. I felt like I was the most important client they had. I love my beautiful new green Fiat 500L.

Clearance sale made this the best buy ever

by from Whiteville, NC |

I was looking for a car to pull behind my RV Motorhome. I had not considered a Fiat. I was planning to purchase a Honda Fit. I stopped in and decided on the spot this was a better deal and purchased the Fiat on the spot. The price was great, the saleslady was knowledgeable, and my wife liked it. The longest amount of time was spent on all the paperwork, about one hour.

My daughter's B-Day Present

by from Spring Lake |

We were looking to buy a car for our daughter for her birthday present. We were looking for something small, with looks, great in gas, and SAFETY. We search online for several weeks and we came to the conclusion in getting a FIAT. Took a drive to Hendrick FIAT of Fayetteville and meet Mrs. Julie and she helps us in selecting what we wanted. The models they had there were manual and we need an automatic for her. We found one in Hendrick FIAT of North Charleston and Mrs. Julie and Mr. Allen did the impossible to get the vehicle the very next day for my daughter. Awesome deal, great place, and GREAT PEOPLE!!!Thanks for everything you did and continuing doing for us.

August 23, 2014

Edwin, Thank you for your recent business! We always enjoy hearing how amazing our guests visits are. We hope your daughter is enjoying her new Fiat that Julie, Allen, and the rest of the team here at Hendrick FIAT of Fayetteville helped you find!

Two Fiat 500 Abarth's for the Price of 1 Mercedes!

by from Cameron, NC |

After returning from Germany, I was in the market for a Mercedes or Porsche. However, my wife was interested in the Fiat 500 Abarth so we went to Hendrick Fiat to look at the 2013 Abarths. Allen and Julie made us feel like friends who were coming over for a chat. After test driving the Abarth, my wife and I fell in love with them. Allen offered me such a great deal on my wife's car that, two weeks later, I went back and purchased another Abarth for myself. The purchase price for both cars was so good that I ended up spending less than I would have spent on one Mercedes or Porsche. And, as if the sales process wasn't good enough, the Hendrick service department has exceeded expectations as well. For example, shortly after purchasing my wife's Abarth she accidentally hit the rear tire on the curb, damaging the rim and tire. The service department replaced the tire with no issues and had the rim repaired and polished so well that you can't tell it was ever scratched. Allen, Julie, and the Hendrick Jeep/Chrysler/Fiat dealership team are the best I have ever dealt with and I recommend them to everyone I know who is shopping for a new car.

August 14, 2014

We truly appreciate your feedback. We are ecstatic to know the Julie, Allen, and the rest of the Hendrick Team have been such a help to you! We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs. Enjoy your new FIATs!

Great customer service!

by from Whiteville, NC |

I purchased my new fiat 500L at Hendrick Fiat in Fayetteville NC. My car sales lady was Julie! She was awesome! She showed me every bell and whistle and made sure my experience was excellent. This dealer went above and beyond for me and for that I am thankful. Allen was a true gentleman and a man of his word! We got a deal and some extras that most dealers would not do! Definitely recommend this dealer to everyone! Thanks Allen and Julie for being a great team! Love my car and you guys!

August 7, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are excited to know that Julie, Allen, and the rest of the staff at Hendrick FIAT of Fayetteville made your car buying experience go so smoothly. We look forward to assisting you in the future! Enjoy your new FIAT!

Hendrick Fiat Rules

by from Fairfax, VA |

My Fiat was totaled by a flood in Virginia, we towed the car to the local dealership. We gave strict instructions that we wanted to replace the exact car, "Gucci". It took the dealer two weeks and the car, the seats were a different color. We found the car at Hendrick, the dealer at Tysons Corner would not go the the right car. I called Allen and the rest of the story is history. An honest, do anything to make you happy, plus I got to walk at the dealer that is the home to many great nascar drivers, it would be nice to be a fan, but not the case. Even though I did not leave as promised, Allen made his best attempt and he made good on every promise. It was worth the 12 hour drive to get the car. Thank You.

May 31, 2014

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words and for the feedback! We are so happy that Allen and the staff here at Hendrick FIAT in Fayetteville was able to make your car buying experience a great one. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, enjoy your vehicle!