Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai

Service 888-774-1493

Our Family Serving Your Family For Over 66 Years

Honest, customer-focused salespeople

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Outstanding experience with the Hyundai team at Allen. The facilities are showing age, but other than that they are top-notch people with a clear focus on integrity, transparency, and honesty.

The best Dealer I've ever experienced

by from Vista Ca. |

Wow, what can I say, but it was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. The car I bought was a used 2002 Lexus Rx300. I had gone to see the same model in Santa Ana and it listed in mint condition. Maybe a mint melted on the side of the street. I was very upset after driving for over an hour to get there. I saw Allen used car online and saw the add which stated "the best used Lexus Suv you'll lay your eyes on". And they were not kidding! It looks brand new! New tires, new brakes and rotors, the paint isn't faded and the interior is in new condition. I Feel like I cheated them because I got a new car for the price of a used one. The people there are very friendly and kind. I felt like we were all best friends. Something that never happens at a car dealership. Jon Westley Nelson and John Armijo are two of the best people you'll ever meet. Yes there are a lot of friendly people there. So if your in the market for a car go there first and save time on the best deals on pre-inspected vehicles, They really know what their doing there and best yet how to treat people. Like I stated before Wow! what a great experience!

Seamless and Honest!

by from San Clemente, ca |

i did most of the work online with the sales department. When I showed up at the dealership they had everything ready to go. They really made the entire process seamless. They have earned a loyal customer!

No pressure

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Everybody was very helpful, especially Herschel, my salesperson. Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I didn't feel pressured. They are expanding their facilities so you have to expect a bit tight quarters for the present time.

Expensive Repairs and Fear Sales

by from Fullerton, CA |

Price is not listed on cars.com. Sales person tried hard to have me come to the dealership without giving clear price information. Later when I insisted the listed price, the sales person gave an outrageous price ($5k more than KBB Retail Price foe similar vehicles) for the model I am looking for and tried to tell me that they invested so much money in repair. When I said that I will look for other vehicle or dealership, the sales person made a sarcastic comment, "we will see you when the other vehicle breaks down and you come in for repairs". This was totally unnecessary remark.