Omni Auto Group

(4.2) 5 Reviews

43 W Bank Expy, Gretna, LA 70053

Would not recomend

by from new orleans,la |

I would not recomend buying a car from someone who Procrastinates I bought a car from them and there was some work that needed to be done to the car he promised to do it. and even sign a work order and he never followed through. he ignores my calls,texts. over charged me for the car ( my fault on that) he promised me a year worh of FREE details on the car!!(never happened).. I would not recomend anyone not even their worst enemy to buy from them..

super easy purchase and financing

by from Gulfport, Mississippi |

I bought a 2007 Chevy Silverado from this store and I'm glad I did. This was a really great deal. I live in Mississippi about a hour from the dealership and when I saw the truck online i loved it. I spoke with a salesperson who described it exactly as it was. We made an agreement over the phone and i bought sight unseen. They delivered the truck to me and when it got here it was in perfect condition and the service was great. If you need to buy and you need a dealer you can trust, go see these guys!

Presently surprised with a great experience!!!!

by from Kenner, La. |

I purchased a 2005 Cadillac CTS and I love it. I purchased an extended warranty which the dealer gave to me at his cost as a courtesy? Of course I researched the price and found he was 500.00 less than any other place in the city I could buy a warranty. These guys are very knowledgeable and great with the customer. Very strong peace of mind buying from this store. Definitely didn't get the "used car lot " felling here. I love my car and the price I paid.

Great dealer...great people

by from Algiers, La |

I bought a 2010 Audi Q5 from this dealer, it was the best decision I've ever made. I shopped at the local Audi dealer and the prices where not even close. When these guys said the work on small profit I didn't believe them until I compared the prices. The facilities and stuff where great! If I need another car I will be back and will recommend to everyone I know. So happy!!

Great Experience and Great Service.... Must Call

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My wife and I purchased a 2006 Land Rover from these guys and the experience was great. Zero pressure in buying, car fully inspected and certified and they handled all the paper work with my lender. When we buy again, it will be with them. Easiest purchase ever and car runs great!