Ring My Bell Auto Sales

(2.5) 4 Reviews

1029 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Family Man

by from Copperas Cove |

I talked to the owner over the phone, he did not want to make any type of deal, wanted me to come in person and speak man to man. I live 3 hours a way, so on the way I spoke with many other dealers who would not bargain, I must say he is a man of his word, I told him my wife had be in an accident, she had minor cuts and bruises, and we were waiting on the insurance to pay us our settlement. The owner listen, and showed compassion toward us. His humility and meekness not only gave us a new used vehicle, but made me realize he is not just a car sales man, but a son, loving father, husband, and moreover a Family man. I am happy I drove the 3 hours just to talk. God Bless.

If you can guarantee a clean carfax...?

by from Texas |

We've been searching for specific cars all throughout Texas. This dealer is 2.5 hours away. The listing stated that the vehicle had a clean Carfax. When I asked if they could send it to me, he said, "Come by and we'll show it to you." When I stated that I am 2.5 hrs away and wanted to see the Carfax before making the trip, he still refused to send it. He just said, "I can guarantee it has a clean Carfax." If he was so sure that it had a clean Carfax why wouldn't he send it to me. He just lost a potential customer.

Poor followup to e-mail inquiry

by from Carrollton, TX |

They didn't even reply to my initial e-mail for almost a week after I sent it. By then I had found another dealership with the car I was interested in.

Having inventory ready

by from Irving, Tx |

Had searched the web looking for a truck. Ring My Bell had just what I wanted and the price was to good to be true. Personal was very friendly and helpful. Took the truck on a test drive and discovered a few problems. I was advised that if I talk to the owner he would have them fixed. If he wanted the sell the owner would have had the items fixed first. I did not purchase the truck.