New Rochelle Hyundai

125 E Main St, New Rochelle, NY 10801

New 866-604-1589
Used 877-565-9452
Service 888-828-1921

We would love to assist you at New Rochelle Hyundai! Please call us at 888-972-4140

ASTLEY GRAHAM IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!!

by from Bronx, NY |

We had a wonderful experience with Hyundai of New Rochelle. Special thanks to Astley Graham, Richard and Tommy who made the buying process of our nw Elantra a breeze. Thank you for your patience and understanding through this process. It was appreciated.

Buyer Beware

by from New York, NY |

This dealorship has got to be the most unprofessional business I've had the displeasure of working with. Please read this review before considering doing business with them. In April 2013, I purchased a preowned Audi convertible. During the negotiations, I was told that if I financed the car, I would get a certain price. I financed it but was fooled into purchasing the extended warranty which had a 30 day 100% refund cancellation stipulation. Three weeks later, I cancelled the warranty. The finance manager I originally worked with had since left the company, so I worked with a gentleman named Tommy James, who put me in in touch with his assistant, Alanna Echeverry. Both assured me that the warranty would be cancelled and my bank would be credited the full amount. We are now close to a year after I purchased the car, and I still have not received my refund. I spoke with the insurance company, Fidelity and was told they refunded the money to the dealorship in August. I have the paperwork to back up the cancellation confirmation. I have spoken to a number of persons at the Hyundai of New Rochelle, but all have led to a dead end. I sent several emails that go no response from this organization and whenever I call, I get passed around to different people. Even today, I spoke with a Sales Manager, who said he would call me back in 15 minutes, but there's been no call back. If someone can tell me how I can get my money back from a company that I thought I was doing a good faith business transactions with, any help will be much appreciated. For now, please beware. There are plenty of dealorships with stand up employees. There is no reason to patron this one. *****UPDATE May 25, 2014 I finally got in touch with someone at the dealership, Joe Ruffalo, who represented himself as a manager, actually EMAILED me a copy of the check for full warranty amount. (I accepted the dealership won't pay interest on the warranty fees, despite it being their fault any interest was incurred.) At any rate, I thought all was settled and we could move on, but it turns out Hyundai New Rochelle did not sign or mail the check to the bank. Repeated attempts of both myself and my boyfriend have gone unanswered. This issue has now gone on for over a year. I reiterate my advice above and to proceed with caution with this dealership. Everyone I've encountered embodies shady car salesman stereotype. If you want more details of our experience, please reach out to me.

Hyundai Horror @ the New Rochelle Location

by from New York |

First of all, from the Sales Mgrs and to Service Center....POOR Poor communication from Sales Mgrs to Customer. I never would recommend this Hyundai location to anyone. But somewhere else. For instance, I been having a issue trying resolve a repair my 2013 Veloster 3 wks old car. Not professional at all, from the top of the chain in command in that location, to bottom. Sorry need to fire and rehire, good honest salesman..

Worst Service Ever!

by from NEW YORK |

Horrible Service!!!!!! Don't go there during the end of the month!

Chief Technology Officer

by from Bronx, NY |

Jennifer was very knowledgeable and helpfull in my lease of a Santafe Sport. I had a very pleasant experience at the dealership. Thanks! I would buy a future car from this dealership.

I Had a Great Experience!!

by from Bronx, New York |

I view your company online and submitted my application, received a call from Carlos and the service was excellent. We visit the company the following day and Carlos meet us in the lot and gave us everything we needed. Im very happy and I cant wait to come back for my next vehicle. P.S. I will recommend my Daughter and Friends.

Awesome Dealership...Straight Forward no BS!

by from Bronx, NY |

I want to thank Marc LaMassa and New Rochelle Hyundai for a great experience. I originally was looking for a CPO car 2011 and seen certain must have features and bumped up to 2012 Sonata Limited. These cars go off the lot like Hot Cakes. I was in contact with Marc concerning several CPOs and finding the best car for my money. Marc was very patient and consistent in working with me to find the best car. After several weeks, the certain CPO 2012 i wanted was very hard to find anywhere. I had tried several other dealerships but i didnt find anything i wanted or they were already sold. After about a week, Marc notified me that i could get a new 2013 Sonata Limited for just about 1000 more then i was looking to pay. I took the deal and i have been exceedingly happy ever since. I have had my "Miracle Whip" for over 3 weeks now and i am in love with it. Overall, I loved the customer service from everyone in dealership and i thank god i didnt have to deal with a liar/crook dealership. I didnt get charged any ridiculous fees and i would definitely come back. I hope the Service portion is the same as the Sales. Thanks Marc. Sorry i dont remember anybody else name but Thanks!!

Peter Kim is top notch..I highly recommend!

by from Bronxville, NY |

From one salesperson to another, Peter Kim is top notch! He is not pushy or aggressive but knowledgeable and every bit a professional. Highly recommended!

Loida Elantra lopez!!

by from bronx,ny |

Michael Camilleri was a fabulous sales specialist. He was helpful in every way and extremely pleasant. I would refer Michael to any one who is interested in purchasing or leasing a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from New Rochelle,NY |

From start to finish I was made to feel very comfortable throughout the entire sales process by Dave Delvechcio, manager, and Jesus Ramos. Considering my credit level, I was pleasantly surprised at being able to do a deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership and the individuals I came in contact with to anyone.

Michelle Stoll it!!!!

by from Kerhonkson, ny |

Michael camilleri!!!! was very helpful in helping me find a new car. He asnwered all of my questions and explained the features of the vehicle very well. He is the man!!!!!