Hyundai of Serramonte

1500 Collins Ave, Colma, CA 94014

New 888-377-6025
Used 888-255-6236
Service 888-642-0069

Home of Value Pricing and the 10 Point Value Guarantee.

Made The Deal

by from Union City, California |

I appreciate the can do sprint here. You made me feel uncomfortable and assure me that we can get the job done. I love that go get done attitude with no pressure. I will refer my friends to your dealership. Thank You for making the deal happen

July 14, 2014

Charise, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Hyundai Serramonte. If you have any further automotive needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, don't forget to take advantage of our complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we offer all our customers as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135

Great personnel at serice desk.

by from Pacifica, CA |

Courtesy of the personnel. The willingness to explain and share their experience about the correct service needed. Very helpful information about the models.

Very honest and excellent service

by from San Francisco, CA |

Gene was very personable and provided excellent service. He was honest and made us feel he was working with us, like an agent representing buyers to the dealership.

Great service, facilities and personnel.

by from San Francisco, California |

We were particularly impressed with the assistance of Gene Blanco in helping us make a decision regarding the leasing of a Hyundai. He took us for a test drive, explained the features of the car and upon learning our needs, suggested a particular model and then aided us in every step of the process of finalizing the process, trading in our old car and eventually driving off the lot in our new Hyundia. Gene is an outstanding representative of Sarrramonte Hyundia and a major reason why we would recommend your business to anyone seeking to acquire a new car. Your representative in finance, Mr. Munoz, did an outstanding job in guiding us though the process of completing the necessary paperwork to complete our lease, doing so in a very personable and professional manner. Both of these gentlemen are excellent representatives of Sarramonte Hyundia and the outstanding service we received.

Great Service

by from San Francisco, California |

Everyone was really friendly. I was very comfortable with buying a car from Hyundai Serramonte. These are people I can trust when finding out what is the best option for me when purchasing a car.

Awesome Gtr technician

by from Serramonte, California |

I'm very happy and impressed with Grant the Mechanical Technician who worked on my car. He's very professional, upbeat and knowledgeable. Thumps up and Big 5 stars for him.

Greate Sevice

by from San Francisco |

The service was very professional and met all my expectations. I would like to to say special "Thank you" to service consultant Sini Cortes for the excellent service he provided.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your great input, Mikhail. We are proud of our team and it pleases us greatly that you found their service professional. We will definitely share your comments to our team, especially Sini. If you have other automotive concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to pay us a visit. Also, do not forget about the complimentary, scheduled shuttle service that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135

Great No-pressure Dealership

by from Colma, CA |

The sales staff is great! I worked with both Gene Blanco and Bernz Munoz on the vehicle that I leased and had taken a look at a different used vehicle with Eric Brewer while searching and all were very informative, personable & fun. I really liked the no pressure policy your dealership has in place and felt like I was treated well.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review, Jennifer. It is great to know that our team was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new vehicle. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, please do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135

Great Customer Service

by from San Francisco, Ca. |

Great Customer Service from all, but especially from Gene Blanco who was very professional, very informative, friendly, definitely a people person and worked with me to make this deal happen. Thank You Gene and Thank you, Hyundai Serramonte.

January 8, 2015

Wanda, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. It is wonderful to hear that Gene was able to provide you the great customer service that Hyundai Serramonte is known for. We would love to work with you again in the future. Until then, do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135

Buying a Nissan Rogue

by from Colman, Ca |

I didn't feel pushed to buy a car. Financial department was easy. Sales lady and financial guy were nice people and friendly

January 6, 2015

Irene, Thank you for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we offer as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135

Top Notch Service

by from D.C., Ca |

Personable, knowlagable, customer service focused staff, from the phone girl, the service rep, & to the service director, all very nice and helpful, very appreciated, thank you

January 6, 2015

Timothy, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Your feedback helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience a Hyundai Serramonte. We would love to work with again in the future. Until then, do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135