Hyundai of Serramonte

1500 Collins Ave, Colma, CA 94014

New 888-377-6025
Used 888-255-6236
Service 888-642-0069

Home of Value Pricing and the 10 Point Value Guarantee.

Experience is the best!

by from Millbrae |

I went first to Burlingame and i didn't like their customer service so I went to Hyundai Serramonte and Dan greeted us very nice. He helped us get the best deal although the truth is Burlingame is cheaper by $200. But because has been great to u and spend a lot of time discussing the car. We decided to get it from him. We are very happy with the purchase. I will recommend all my family and friends to buyfrom Hyundai Serramonte and look for DAn!

Service that can't be beat!

by from San Francisco, CA |

I was in a really tough spot - I had rented a Hyundai Sonata to drive myself, my wife, and my mother (picked up along the way) to Las Vegas. That all went great, but after getting back a day early - I managed to lose the keys to the rental car while walking 4 blocks to a grocery store in Chinatown, SF. The rental car people were both ridiculously hard to get a hold of and were incredibly unhelpful as to what I should do (tow it back and pay, tow it to a dealer and pay, replace the keys, what?). I thus decided to just replace the keys and return the car as planned. Gabe from the Service Advisor department knew exactly what I needed - expedited the work done to save me from paying an extra day of car rental and was gracious and professional to boot. He's a credit to Serramonte Hyundai, and Serramonte Hyundai is extremely well served if all their staff is as great as Gabe was. Ask Gabe about his bulletproof pants if you see him. I don't own a Hyundai, but this experience was so positive that I'll definitely think about it next time I look get to a car.

Great/friendly

by from California |

Staff are so accommodating. They will show to u all d available cars that u want without complain. They will give u a great deal/discount on d cars that u want.

excellent service

by from colma ca |

Dan Noguera is a consummate professional. His service and knowledge was excellent throughout. He went the extra mile and picked me up at the terminal when I needed it because I was unfamiliar with the area. A+

Great personnel at serice desk.

by from Pacifica, CA |

Courtesy of the personnel. The willingness to explain and share their experience about the correct service needed. Very helpful information about the models.

Very honest and excellent service

by from San Francisco, CA |

Gene was very personable and provided excellent service. He was honest and made us feel he was working with us, like an agent representing buyers to the dealership.

Great service, facilities and personnel.

by from San Francisco, California |

We were particularly impressed with the assistance of Gene Blanco in helping us make a decision regarding the leasing of a Hyundai. He took us for a test drive, explained the features of the car and upon learning our needs, suggested a particular model and then aided us in every step of the process of finalizing the process, trading in our old car and eventually driving off the lot in our new Hyundia. Gene is an outstanding representative of Sarrramonte Hyundia and a major reason why we would recommend your business to anyone seeking to acquire a new car. Your representative in finance, Mr. Munoz, did an outstanding job in guiding us though the process of completing the necessary paperwork to complete our lease, doing so in a very personable and professional manner. Both of these gentlemen are excellent representatives of Sarramonte Hyundia and the outstanding service we received.

Great Service

by from San Francisco, California |

Everyone was really friendly. I was very comfortable with buying a car from Hyundai Serramonte. These are people I can trust when finding out what is the best option for me when purchasing a car.

Awesome Gtr technician

by from Serramonte, California |

I'm very happy and impressed with Grant the Mechanical Technician who worked on my car. He's very professional, upbeat and knowledgeable. Thumps up and Big 5 stars for him.

Greate Sevice

by from San Francisco |

The service was very professional and met all my expectations. I would like to to say special "Thank you" to service consultant Sini Cortes for the excellent service he provided.

Hyundai of Serramonte responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your great input, Mikhail. We are proud of our team and it pleases us greatly that you found their service professional. We will definitely share your comments to our team, especially Sini. If you have other automotive concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to pay us a visit. Also, do not forget about the complimentary, scheduled shuttle service that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135

Great No-pressure Dealership

by from Colma, CA |

The sales staff is great! I worked with both Gene Blanco and Bernz Munoz on the vehicle that I leased and had taken a look at a different used vehicle with Eric Brewer while searching and all were very informative, personable & fun. I really liked the no pressure policy your dealership has in place and felt like I was treated well.

Hyundai of Serramonte responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review, Jennifer. It is great to know that our team was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new vehicle. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, please do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Yama Popal - General Manager yamapopal@hyundaiserramonte.com | 650-204-3135