Commonwealth VW

1450 Automall Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92705

New 888-818-2758
Used 888-676-8631
Service 888-590-2756

Great guys to work with.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

These guys were great to do business with. They really seemed to want me to have the car that I wanted, and they really worked with my circumstances. They truly wanted my business, which I appreciated. Great job, Team!

Great experience

by from Riverside |

Buying my Golf TDI from Common wealth Volkswagen was a great experience. Geoff White was polite and helpful to me and I didn't feel like I was ever being pushed into anything. Great dealership!

Great service, effiecient process

by from San diego |

Shawn and his team were very helpful throughout the entire process. I am thankful for his help and the assistance of his team who made the buying process of my 2015 GTI, fun!

Awesome Experience!

by from Anaheim |

I had a wonderful experience buying my new 2013 Jetta yesterday! Everyone was gracious and relaxed. I was given a detailed explanation on not only my car itself and every option of the financing, but also the interior operating system. They were fun and professional. Excellent group of folks!!!

Great service from Holly

by from San clemente |

Had a great experience buying my Tiguan from Holly he was very helpful and helped me with all my enquirys and questions.

2015 Passat

by from Anaheim, CA |

I worked with Cristal Viramontes to lease a 2015 Passat for my wife. It was the most simple and easy experience I've ever had buying/leasing a car. She was very responsive over email, even when she wasn't working in the showroom. Go see Cristal if you're looking for a new VW!

highey recommend

by from irvine, CA |

Great experience buying a car. Roberto was very nice and never rushed me or made me feel pressured. As a female who has never bought a car I was a bit nervous going in, but was so happy that Roberto made my experience fun and pain free. He even helped me drive my car home as I kept my older car instead if trading it in. Great experience all around. Commonwealth is a top notch dealership.

Great buying experience!

by from Oceanside |

I recently bought a car at Commonwealth VW and couldn't have had a better buying experience. I was working with Shawn and Roberto, who were both great. Shawn worked very hard to get me the car that I wanted. He truly went the extra mile and provided excellent customer service without being pushy like the typical sales person. Very highly recommended!

Great buying experience for my first car purchase!

by from Walnut, CA |

I spoke to Holly on the phone about purchasing a Jetta GLI and he told me to come in and he would help price match a different price that another dealership had. I went in and there was no issues and Holly was very helpful during the process. I am very satisfied with everything. I would recommend anyone else to check this place out if you are in the market for a new or used car!

Great overall experience

by from Irvine, CA |

Great service and overall experience. Having had shopped around at other dealerships in previous year sand not having great experiences, I returned to Commonwealth for the second time due to the quality of the staff. Holly listened to what I was looking for and worked hard to make it happen! He was very helpful, friendly and courteous. He made the whole experience very easy and even fun. Erik in finance was also very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Commonwealth Volkswagen.

Best experience and great customer service!!

by from Orange, CA |

I was looking for a safe and economical car for my wife and I wanted a good deal with no haggling. I was told by my Dad that the 2014 VW Jetta Wgn was the number 2 car of the year for wagons. So I went over to CommonwealthVW and I that's where I met Angel Bravo. This young man really knows his cars. He helped my achieve the price treshhold, and he had his management negotiate the best deal for me. Next thing you know, my wife was coming over to the dealership from work and all she had to do was sign for her new baby. Angel made it so easy and did a superb job owning his position and handling his management team to benefit the customer. Eric Palmer was key to getting our cash offer straight out the door. We are super happy we found good people at CommonwealthVW. You stepped you up and we all win. Thank you Angel Bravo!