Volkswagen South Coast

1450 Auto Mall Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92705

New 888-818-2758 New 888-818-2758
Used 888-676-8631 Used 888-676-8631
Service 888-590-2756 Service 888-590-2756

Visit our new state of the art facility located in the Santa Ana Auto Mall off the 55 fwy @ Edinger Avenue

Excellent car, price, and overall experience!

by from Trabuco Canyon, CA |

My father and I went into VW South Coast looking for a GTI. Holly Setiadi quickly met us and went over their inventory, and what they would have coming in. As it happened they had the exact GTI I was looking for coming to them in a matter of weeks. Holly was quick to help us in putting in a deposit while we waited for it to arrive. Holly gave me a call as quickly as possible once it arrived, and we set an appointment to meet the following day. When we arrived at the dealership, we were greeted with some waters and were whisked off to our own private show room, which held my soon-to-be beautiful GTI! After examining the car and pointing out some of the features, Holly aided with completing some of the paperwork. Once it was all done it was off to the finance office- which only took me about 10 minutes! From that point on I have been driving my Golf GTI non-stop! I could not be happier with the purchase, and furthermore with the ease and speed at which it was done. Thank you Holly, and thank you VW South Coast!

Thank You, Leo -- Great Experience!

by from Irvine, CA |

I leased my car from VW South Coast a couple years ago and was coming in to decide how to proceed because my term was nearing its end. Leo Murata spent so much time with me, walking me through my various options, showing me new cars, explaining the details of purchasing my car, etc. He had answers to all of my (many) questions and was extremely patient with me. He made me feel like a friend rather than a customer and that made my whole experience so much more comfortable and easy! I also come to VW South Coast for my service and have always had great experiences. I very highly recommend their entire team here.

Great service, clean facility

by from Fullerton, CA |

Great experience for us. Geoff White was extremely helpful and had exactly what we wanted and couldn't be happier with the service here at South Coast Volkswagen.

Thank you Zhong!

by from South Coast , CA |

extremely satisfied with my experience at VW South Coast, Zhong was very helpful, knowledgeable, and honest. Which lead me to into a brand new car. I highly recommend anyone interested in VW to go straight to Zhong!

Great Dealer and Great Staff

by from Fullerton, CA |

Came in to look at a VW CC Sport edition. Leo Murata was able to answer all of my questions and help my wife and i purchase our new vehicle. The whole process was easy and fast and we would definitely recommend Volkswagen South Coast!

Great Dealer and Great Staff

by from Fullerton, CA |

Great First-time Car Lease Experience!

by from Tustin, CA |

It was my first time moving out of my parent's home. I did not have much real life experience in general, but moving to Los Angeles after living in a small city in the Midwest most of my life was a bit scary, especially regarding driving. I needed a car ASAP, and after days of searching and dealing with many shady and disrespectful car dealers throughout the area, I came to Volkswagen South Coast. I heard great things about Volkswagen, but I had no preference for it, nor had I ever drove one. The facility was nice and clean. Without going into details, all the employees were very kind and helpful, especially Marco Montero, who seemed to be trying his best to make a great deal for us. As corny as it may sound, they made my day. They made the process very easy for me, and my car fulfilled my expectations. They also had great coffee.

Great Experience

by from Irvine, CA |

My husband and I came in over the weekend to meet with Zhong and see the new Tiguans. We knew we wanted to lease and had a strict budget. Zhong did everything he could to get us in the car we wanted within our budget. He was very patient, friendly and straightforward. Overall we enjoyed the experience and will be back.

Late night car shopping

by from Tustin |

Well I move from Europe to US for work. VW South Coast help me a lot by getting my car financed thanks to Geoff and Shawn. I purchase my car yesterday and I want to say thank you to Geoff and Shawn to stay longer until the paperwork was done. Just one more thing , if you buy a car in europe it takes 2 to 3 signatures

Best Experience Buying a Car

by from Newport Beach, CA |

Holly and Geoff White made my lease trade in experience the best I have ever had. They really worked with me to make sure I got what I wanted at the right price, were super friendly, and it all happened in less than three hours. This is my 5th VW, and the 4th VW dealership I have been to and I was amazed with the costumer service. I felt like they were trying to work with me rather than against me. I will definitely be back in 3 years when my lease is up for my 6th VW. I will never go to another dealership again. I love my new 2016 Jetta TSI. Highly recommend visiting and purchasing from South Coast VW. The Starbucks coffee/hot chocolate/tea machine is an added perk.