Billion Auto - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat

(3.5) 2 Reviews

5910 S Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57108

Beware of the add-ons

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Buying process was okay until until after completing the purchase. Had been quoted a price for the clear bra that was misleading. Ending up having to pay $200 extra for it to be completed right. Even that was messed up as I was quoted $150 and then it was $250 when I came to pick up the vehicle. We settled at $200 only because I was sick of it and just wanted to be done with it.

Billion Auto - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat responded to this review

July 18, 2014

Galen, thank you for your fair and honest review of our dealership. We apologize for this trouble and we will make sure that management is aware so that this doesn't happen again. We appreciate your business, Galen!

Excellent internet initiated buying experience.

by from Sioux Center, Iowa |

I found a 2013 Dodge Durango on Cars.com web site from Billion. It was listed with a special internet price that made it the best price for the options I wanted. I used the email option on the cars.com site for that vehicle to set up a test drive. After a test drive of the vehicle the price was exactly what I expected. I got the internet discount and drove away with a new vehicle. Excellent people and customer support for future upkeep and maintenance at this location. I would highly recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Billion Auto - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat responded to this review

July 12, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad you had a smooth buying experience online!