Tustin Toyota Certified/Pre-Owned

44 Auto Center Dr., Tustin, CA 92782

New 866-906-3041
Used 888-827-3615
Service 888-320-9410

Give us the opportunity to earn your business! Offering the lowest prices in town! (877) 360-7744

Great experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

We had a great experience purchasing a used Highlander. Sales team was friendly and helpful, especially Arnold Meza. He knew an answer to every question we had about the vehicle. We were shopping with our baby and he made the process so convenient for us. I felt like they were upfront about the vehicle pricing and helped us get the best financing package for our situation. Go talk with Arnold and buy your car from here.

February 21, 2014

Hello LA, It is our pleasure to have provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business, Thank you for choosing Tustin Toyota. Always striving to accommodate and provide an excellent customer service with top of the line Certified/Pre-Owned Vehicles. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota (888)827-3615

Awesome Experience

by from orange, ca |

I am not sure why this place has low reviews! I had an awesome experience! I called Lamont over the phone and he was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He invited me into the dealer to discuss a deal and I am usually a little turned off by the whole "come on down" but he told me he wouldn't waste my time and he didn't! I got there and he did everything to get me a ridiculous deal on my used car and it didn't take all day! If youre going to buy a used car go see Lamont Davis. I never thought I would say this about a guy who sells cars but he is honest and efficient.

Very unfriendly salesman

by from Anaheim, CA |

We worked with Lamont who is in the Internet Sales dept. Even though he showed us the cars we were looking for and the quote he initially gave us was very good but he seemed to be very reluctant to sit down and work with us on the negotiation phase. He looked unfriendly and very dry. At the end things didn't work out because the interest rate he was offering us was way too high and he was not paying us much on our trade. We got a better deal at another dealership.

February 23, 2014

Hello Toyota_Lady, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

horrible

by from cerritos , ca |

if you want to get fraud this place is the perfect place, hated the dealers and their service. they try to get more money buy extra fees and i would never go there again in my life! also Micheal W. Tudrick was the worst person to talk to !!! hated him and his service . there was a reason why tustin Toyota had no customers

February 23, 2014

Hello, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

The worst

by from Tustin |

This is the worst dealer ever. The so called "sales seniors" sit in offices and are mean to the outside sales people (who meet you at the entrance) even in front of customers. The sales managers tell lies about "we make only $700 on a car". Ya right!! Making $700 on a car and running a dealership that sells less than 700 cars a month won't even pay for the electricity bills. They say they are giving it below invoice price but when I checked with another dealer, the invoice price was about 3K lower that Tustin Toyota offered. In any case, this was the worst of all the dealers I visited. Terrible experience.

February 23, 2014

Hello CarBoy, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

Horrible dealer

by from Irvine, CA |

If I could choose 0 stars I would. Worst dealer experience ever. Twice i came there to see a car that was advertised on their website and they told me it was not ready to be seen. After that, a salesman emailed me saying the car was ready. When I got to the dealer to see it, he went looking for it and came back saying it is not ready. It hasn't been cleaned yet but he said I could look at it in it's current condition. Then he brought his manager out to talk to me. She asked if I want to make an offer on it. Are you kidding me? I decided to take a look inside the car anways. He went to get the key and came back with a different car. He said this is the car. The advertised car was a corolla LE. He brings me a corolla CE and says the ad is wrong. Completely clueless people who act as if they don't care whether you buy a car or not. I will not be coming here again.

February 23, 2014

Hello Jackbauer, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

INTERNET DEPT MADE IT EASY TO BUY A PRIUS

by from CALIFORNIA |

I SHOPPED AND DECIDED TO BUYING A PRIUS FROM TUSTIN TOYOTA. WORKING WITH ADRIAN IN THE INTERNET DEPT WAS PAINLESS AND HE WAS VERY NICE. HE DID A GREAT JOB SHOWING US HOW TO USE EVERYTHING TOO.

February 23, 2014

Hello FISHING ENTHUSIAST, It is our pleasure to have provided you with a great experience. Thank you for your business, Thank you for choosing Tustin Toyota. Always striving to accommodate and provide an excellent customer service with top of the line New and Certified/Pre-Owned Vehicles. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota (888)827-3615

The Worst

by from anaheim, ca |

My wife and i went there after calling and making an appointment with mario, once we got there he said we should talk to his assistant, who can help us. this guy was on the phone texting while we were looking at the car. then i asked him if we can drive it, the guy goes in , comes out and says this car is already sold. finally we went to miller toyota in anaheim spoke to steve.C, awesome guy to deal with great customer service

February 23, 2014

Hello carshopper1, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

New Tundra

by from Seal Beach, Ca. |

Great exp. Greg Vernon, the sales manager was outstanding. Honest and fair. Straight answers with no games.

February 23, 2014

Hello John, It is our pleasure to have provided you with a great experience. Thank you for your business, Thank you for choosing Tustin Toyota. Always striving to accommodate and provide an excellent customer service with top of the line New and Certified/Pre-Owned Vehicles. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota (888)827-3615

New Tundra

by from Seal Beach, Ca. |

February 24, 2014

I highly recommend Tustin Toyota

by from Westminster, CA |

I just bought a used car (Ford Freestar) from Tustin Toyota. I was working with a car broker who located the car for me, and the dealer gave me an excellent price. It was a pleasure working with Tustin Toyota.