Tustin Toyota Certified/Pre-Owned

44 Auto Center Dr., Tustin, CA 92782

New 866-906-3041
Used 888-827-3615
Service 888-320-9410

Please Call for special pricing programs & for vehicle availability at 714-439-3341 and 877-360-7744 for Used

Great experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

We had a great experience purchasing a used Highlander. Sales team was friendly and helpful, especially Arnold Meza. He knew an answer to every question we had about the vehicle. We were shopping with our baby and he made the process so convenient for us. I felt like they were upfront about the vehicle pricing and helped us get the best financing package for our situation. Go talk with Arnold and buy your car from here.

February 21, 2014

Hello LA, It is our pleasure to have provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business, Thank you for choosing Tustin Toyota. Always striving to accommodate and provide an excellent customer service with top of the line Certified/Pre-Owned Vehicles. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota (888)827-3615

Horrible Experience!

by from Tustin, CA |

My parents and I stopped by this location because my dad works in Tustin and saw a few cars he wanted to show me. I've been looking for a car for months now and am familiar with the sales process. Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted by a salesperson by the name of Chien (?). I appreciated him greeting us, however I did NOT appreciate his service thereafter. After telling him we were only there to look around, he continued to bombard us with question after question, and became very pushy and insisted on bringing us inside to talk numbers after I showed the tiniest bit of interest in a car. Chien made vague promises when we told him about my budget. He didn't say any numbers, just that he'll "make it happen," and kept telling us to go inside with him. He also very rudely questioned why we didn't want to go inside or test drive a car after we insisted we were only there to look around, and his pushy attitude made us want to stay less and less. The final straw was when he told me to smile. I've been in customer service for more than three years now; that might not be much to some, but I know that when you're trying to sell someone something, you don't literally tell someone to smile when they're visibly frustrated or upset. Or tell ANYONE that in any situation, for that matter. We left on a bad note, after he'd tried to get my phone number (I refused to give it to him). As a first time car buyer, I've been under a lot of stress and pressure and I feel like a salesperson should help make the experience as pleasant as possible, while understandably still trying to make a sale. My experience at this Toyota location has been the worst yet. Toyota of Tustin has introduced me to the epitome of a "salesperson shark" and having met one, I will most likely never go there ever again.

Great experience, quick and Easy.

by from Palmdale, CA |

I was looking for an specific car that they had just got in stock. Gave Steve(Sales associate) a Call and made Him aware that I had a 100 mile drive to the dealership so by the time I arrived to the dealership He had the car ready for me and even though my purchase was going to be difficult Him and Ricardo(floor manager) always treated me with Respect and honesty and made the purchase experience Easy and comfortable. on Use cars Dealerships hardly ever gives you a full tank of gas but this guys went above and beyond and fill up the tank for me.

Excellent buying experience from Kara Vapoeran.

by from Pasadena, CA |

Kara Vaporean at Tustin Toyota - Internet Sales Department well deserves a 5 STAR rating. I was in the market for a 2015 Sienna and i reached out to them to get their pricing. After a couple days of exchanging emails we were able to reach an agreement over the pricing of the car and she sent me the proposal with a thorough pricing breakdown, After that she confirmed everything over the phone with me. Kara was very professional all along and answered my questions promptly. The dealership was 50 miles away from me but based on the interaction i felt it was worth the drive. I got there at the dealership on a Sunday morning and Kara was already there at the office and had the car outside in a secure area for me to look at and asked me if she could answer any questions along with taking a test drive. At the dealership, i wanted to check other Sienna's, one with the brand of tires i preferred. She took the extra time checking all the other similar models to see if they had what i wanted, We found one and we took it for a test drive, everything went as planned and we started the paperwork back at Kara's office. it was quick and easy. Tustin Toyota has a Subway at the dealership, My son with us was hungry and Kara promptly offered us to get some Subway Lunch coupons, Very good customer service in my opinion. During the Lunch Break, Kara got everything setup with the finance manager and the rest of the paperwork with the finance manager Anthony was a breeze as well, No extra pressure to buy anything and he took the time to explain everything and all the questions i had. Again top notch experience during the financing process. By the time i was done with finance manager, Kara had the car ready, detailed and with a full tank of gas. She went over everything with us about the car and promptly had everything we needed to get the car and drive off. Car buying is stressful but Kara at Tustin Toyota made the process simple for us, and the best part was, once the sale price was negotiated there were no surprises anywhere in the rest of the buying process and everything went as planned. I would strongly recommend Tustin Toyota if you are in the market for a new Toyota Vehicle.

Internet team easy to work with

by from Diamond Bar, CA |

My family has purchased two cars here and we've recommended at least five people to purchase with Ruby, April, and Adrian. Simple and easy to work with. They have great customer service and very knowledgeable.

Awesome Experience

by from orange, ca |

I am not sure why this place has low reviews! I had an awesome experience! I called Lamont over the phone and he was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He invited me into the dealer to discuss a deal and I am usually a little turned off by the whole "come on down" but he told me he wouldn't waste my time and he didn't! I got there and he did everything to get me a ridiculous deal on my used car and it didn't take all day! If youre going to buy a used car go see Lamont Davis. I never thought I would say this about a guy who sells cars but he is honest and efficient.

Very unfriendly salesman

by from Anaheim, CA |

We worked with Lamont who is in the Internet Sales dept. Even though he showed us the cars we were looking for and the quote he initially gave us was very good but he seemed to be very reluctant to sit down and work with us on the negotiation phase. He looked unfriendly and very dry. At the end things didn't work out because the interest rate he was offering us was way too high and he was not paying us much on our trade. We got a better deal at another dealership.

February 23, 2014

Hello Toyota_Lady, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

horrible

by from cerritos , ca |

if you want to get fraud this place is the perfect place, hated the dealers and their service. they try to get more money buy extra fees and i would never go there again in my life! also Micheal W. Tudrick was the worst person to talk to !!! hated him and his service . there was a reason why tustin Toyota had no customers

February 23, 2014

Hello, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

The worst

by from Tustin |

This is the worst dealer ever. The so called "sales seniors" sit in offices and are mean to the outside sales people (who meet you at the entrance) even in front of customers. The sales managers tell lies about "we make only $700 on a car". Ya right!! Making $700 on a car and running a dealership that sells less than 700 cars a month won't even pay for the electricity bills. They say they are giving it below invoice price but when I checked with another dealer, the invoice price was about 3K lower that Tustin Toyota offered. In any case, this was the worst of all the dealers I visited. Terrible experience.

February 23, 2014

Hello CarBoy, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

Horrible dealer

by from Irvine, CA |

If I could choose 0 stars I would. Worst dealer experience ever. Twice i came there to see a car that was advertised on their website and they told me it was not ready to be seen. After that, a salesman emailed me saying the car was ready. When I got to the dealer to see it, he went looking for it and came back saying it is not ready. It hasn't been cleaned yet but he said I could look at it in it's current condition. Then he brought his manager out to talk to me. She asked if I want to make an offer on it. Are you kidding me? I decided to take a look inside the car anways. He went to get the key and came back with a different car. He said this is the car. The advertised car was a corolla LE. He brings me a corolla CE and says the ad is wrong. Completely clueless people who act as if they don't care whether you buy a car or not. I will not be coming here again.

February 23, 2014

Hello Jackbauer, Thank you for your feedback, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your shopping experience. However, we are always striving to accommodate our customer to provide you with the best buying experience. With all of our new changes, we hope you will give us a second opportunity the next time you are on the market. Ask to speak with one of our SALES MANAGERS, Jeff or Ricardo at (888)827-3615. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota

INTERNET DEPT MADE IT EASY TO BUY A PRIUS

by from CALIFORNIA |

I SHOPPED AND DECIDED TO BUYING A PRIUS FROM TUSTIN TOYOTA. WORKING WITH ADRIAN IN THE INTERNET DEPT WAS PAINLESS AND HE WAS VERY NICE. HE DID A GREAT JOB SHOWING US HOW TO USE EVERYTHING TOO.

February 23, 2014

Hello FISHING ENTHUSIAST, It is our pleasure to have provided you with a great experience. Thank you for your business, Thank you for choosing Tustin Toyota. Always striving to accommodate and provide an excellent customer service with top of the line New and Certified/Pre-Owned Vehicles. Sincerely, Tustin Toyota (888)827-3615