Miller Toyota Scion

8566 Sudley Rd., Manassas, VA 20110

New 888-988-3614
Used 888-718-8371
Service 888-638-6625

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED AND WE GUARANTEE IT !!

Great salesman and service incentives

by from Annandale, VA |

Dale was great to work with. He made the truck shopping very calm and stress free. He did not pressure me at all and took the time to answer any questions. He was knowledgable about the product, and quickly referred to his quick check book when I had a technical question, i.e., oil type. He spent much time explaining the service package that came with any Miller Toyota (oil changes, inspections, 30000 mile service), and these were a very good selling point. In short, it was a very good experience. I'm glad Dale was the salesman who met me when I came to Miller Toyota.

Great service

by from Manassas, va |

Everyone was so friendly - cheerfully directing me around the new facility. David's professionalism was outstanding. Best of all, no charge. I appreciated the honesty of saying I should wait for tire rotation and alignment. This is one of the main reasons I keep coming back. I trust your representatives to give me accurate information. I've never been pressured which I appreciate.

Another good experience.

by from Manassas, Va |

They were able to get the color car I wanted. This is the second newToyota I have bought from Miller, and before that my Volvo.

Great Service

by from Manassas, Va. |

It was easy to make the appointment, get in, be served and out with security that my car is serviced and well maintained.

outstanding Service

by from Manassas va |

the warm welcome from the service writter, Mr. Berrios Made me feel like we knew each other from years , great service and customer service he represents miller toyota very well.. outstanding ... keep it up Mr Berrios

Great service!

by from Manassas, Va |

I walk with a cane and the man in front of me was given the space number his car was in and I was thinkin, I sure hope mine in close. My service person, Rocky, must have been reading my mind because he asked for my keys and went and got it for me. What a help that was!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bristow, VA |

Our salesman, Danny, was very friendly and helpful. We never felt pressured in any way. We were not sure whether we wanted a 4Runner or Highlander, new or user interface. Danny put the models side by side and we test drove several. He explained the pros and cons of the models and between new and used. We visited twice and one the third trip decided to buy the new 4Runner. It was a very good experience with Danny.

Very nice new building - open/friendly/comfortable

by from Manassas, VA |

I was happy to see the new building open providing more room. I was unsure of the initial procedure but Dan was so helpful and took care of me. I liked the helpfulness of everyone getting my car where it needed to be for the emissions testing -- you made it easy, simple and thus enabling me to be able to send of for my new tags. I like your space and won't be long it will be clear of how to do the routine for service.

Great service

by from Manassas, Va |

Everyone was friendly and helpful, and my car was done either at the expected time (the first time I went) or before the expected time. There was comfortable seating in the waiting area.

Great Service and facitity.

by from Gainesville, Va. |

Eric, Blue Team, was very efficiant and helpful. Eric informed me all about the new facility. My car was ready when promised.

Miller Toyota Service

by from Manassas, VA |

Cecil always tells me what needs to be done. He does not attempt to pad the bill. He is thorough and I never leave the dealership unsatisfied. Yesterday after the service I heard a rattle. He sent someone out immediately to fix it.