33 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA 92782

Used 866-984-5576
Service 877-227-1714

Excellent Used Car experience

by from Torrance CA |

I was surprised to find that my recent purchase of a new car was an extremely pleasant experience. I began by using the internet and staff were able to provide me all the info I needed to compare the cars available. The salespeople were friendly calm and not pushy. They were honest in pricing my trade in and made the negotiations fair and simple. This was a great place to buy a car.

AutoNation Infiniti Tustin responded to this review

June 6, 2014

Hi, Michael! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Best sales associate Jordan

by from Irvine, CA |

I leased an infinity Q40 and my sales representative was Jordan at the infinity dealer in Tustin ca. He was by far the nicest and most respectful associate I have ever met. He was honest and extremely helpful. I will definitely be coming back :)

Autonation - Infiniti in Tustin, CA

by from Placentia, CA |

I first stopped at this dealership on a Wednesday night. There were sales people around, but they were just talking to each other and totally did not pay attention to potential customers in the used car lot. I almost wrote this dealership off at that point. Then I returned on Saturday in the day time and ended up buying a car there. I had a good experience at this dealership after all. The used car selection was plenty. The sales person Stephen Mann was polite, friendly, motivated and helpful. No pressure at all. When I thought I ran out of options and felt a bit disappointed, Stephen did additional research and found me the car (2012 G37) at a fair price that met my budget and overall requirements. The negotiation and financing approval was swift and no haggling. Automation offers a 3-day no question asked return policy, that's unheard of, but a real nice policy. It sort of tells me that they are confident in customers' positive purchasing experience. They also offer a 60-day limited mechanical warranty on the used cars. That is another confidence builder. Overall, I would recommend Autonation Infiniti in Tustin.

Stephen Mann @ Autonation Tustin Infiniti

by from irvine, ca |

Stephen Mann and the team at Autonation Tustin Infiniti are the BEST. They are very professional. They worked out such a good deal that I could not say NO, highly recommended !

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The whole team at AutoNation Infiniti is amazing. I love my car. They made my car buying experience smooth and easy

Best car buying experience I have had

by from Pomona, CA |

I had an accident that totaled my vehicle so I needed a car. I found a vehicle on the internet and through the website a message was sent to the dealership. My salesman, Gilbert Navarro, emailed me that same day and we set an appointment for the next day. Since I did not have a car, Gil drove from Tustin to Pomona to pick me up, and had I not been able to take the car that day, would have driven me home. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and they were all very friendly. I was able to drive the car home and have had no problems. It was the car I wanted that I could not get at the other dealerships I went to.

Car Review

by from Pomona, CA |

I had gone to two other dealerships and they were not able to get my monthly payments under $300. AutoNation Infiniti of Tustin was able to get my monthly payments below $200. Everyone at AutoNation Infinity of Tustin is friendly and ready to help their customers, especially my salesman, Gilbert Navarro. He went above and beyond what is normal for a car salesman. When I had decided I wanted to look at the car, he came to my home (about 25 miles away), picked me up, took me to the dealership, and would have driven me home if I could not drive the car home that day.

Fischer Q70L purchase

by from Villa Park, CA |

Too long to check-out of financing Salesman was really nice, knowledgeable, and helpful!

A great buying experience!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

i recently purchased A QX80 from Infiniti Tustin. This was the second car I purchased from this dealership. Everyone I interacted with (salesman, finance staff, manager,) were exceptionally professional,and knowledgeable, I love the car and the buying experience ensures that I will return for a third time.

Very Pleased!

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Very professional and efficient. They met my budget price. They got the color and options that I wanted. They were very friendly.

Rosenkranz QX80

by from Tustin, CA |

The process was very simple. Siamak was very attentive and was never pushy or disinterested. He was a pleasure to work with.