AutoNation Infiniti Tustin

Used 866-984-5576
Service 877-227-1714

Best sales associate Jordan

by from Irvine, CA |

I leased an infinity Q40 and my sales representative was Jordan at the infinity dealer in Tustin ca. He was by far the nicest and most respectful associate I have ever met. He was honest and extremely helpful. I will definitely be coming back :)

Great Service, nice staff

by from Mission Viejo, Ca |

All staff were nice and helpful. Since I have two children, it always to help when facility have a kids room or play room.

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Wonderful Sales Experience, Beautiful New Car!

by from Tustin, CA |

I can't begin to share how happy I am with my new Infiniti! As a woman, I had never shopped on my own for a car; I had always brought a man along for fear of getting 'caught' in the sales process. I visited my local Infiniti dealership as my first stop in my new car shopping adventure, and I knew within 5 minutes of speaking with my salesperson that I had come to the right place. From the introduction to when I was handed the keys to my beautiful new car, the gentlemen at the dealership were respectful and incredibly helpful. My salesperson was right when he said in conclusion, 'Welcome to your new life!' In the few weeks since I purchased my car, every time I drive somewhere, I feel a sense of independence, confidence, and beauty that I that know will take me far in my life.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Very good experience

by from Tustin, Ca |

My wife and I were looking fror a Certified used car. Never thought of looking at an Infiniti but we parked in front of the dealer and typically wandered onto the lot. Feeling no pressure from any sales person we looked at a couple vehicles then a sales person approached us, He introduced himself as Ryan. He asked what we were interested in and pointed us to a few models we might like. Ryan was polite, knowledgeable and never pressured us into something we really didn't want or was out of our price range. We took a test drive and decided we needed to think about it overnight. We returned the next morning for one more test drive. An hour and a half later we drove off with the car of our dreams. Thanks Ryan and Infiniti for a stress free experience.

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great service

by from Inglewood, California |

Excellent experience great customer service both times

April 28, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Stanford Nygard

by from Fullerton, CA 92833 |

My experience was easy going, helpful, and no pressure. The dealership and the sales experience was pleasant. It was my 4th lease of a new Infiniti. Great car..Great people!!

Great Experience

by from Ladera Ranch, CA |

The entire staff was fantastic. Everyone participated, not just the first salesman. It really felt like I was being taken care of by a team that was set on providing the best car buying experience.

amazing service

by from corona, ca |

Siamak Badiee gave truly exeptional custumer service I will recommend everyone to come ask for him

AVOID THIS DEALER

by from League City, TX |

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP I purchased a vehicle with just 1,000 miles from them completely over the internet and via notary. The purchase process went smoothly, but post purchase I?ve run into a number of issues, most importantly I?ve been unable to register my vehicle after 6 weeks! - Have been unable to get a copy of the title and the dealership has been unwilling to help in any way. Details of all my attempts are below. - Was told that since the vehicle was a demo and never titled, that the factory warranty would start once I took possession. This was not true and Infiniti corporate confirmed that I lost a full year of warranty. - I paid for an independent inspector to look at the vehicle and it checked out well. Only had 2 scratches which were less than an inch in length (photos were included with the inspection). Upon receiving the vehicle, I discovered that the dealer had completed an awful touch up job that looks many times worse than a scratch. Overspray extends over a foot wide for a one inch scratch and there is no blending or metallic flake in it. I never asked for the touch up and they only made things worse. Title: I've made 5 trips to the County Tax Office and have yet to be successful. The office is asking for a copy of the title. I talked with Bank of America, who we financed through (via their finance office), and they provided me a copy of the print out which says that it?s titled in my name with them as the lien holder. It's a report though, not a title since California does electronic titles. I took this along with letters from B of A stating that they financed the vehicle and permission to register it, but that was not good enough. They are still persisting that I have a copy of the title. B of A is now requesting a paper title from California to be printed and mailed. This will take 4-6 weeks more which means I won?t have the vehicle registered for a full 3 months. This is costing me additional funds to extend the temporary tags, in addition to my lost time. From talking to the tax office, they instructed that the dealer should be able to provide me with a copy of their title paperwork. I have been unsuccessful with getting anyone at the dealer to call me back. During my last visit to the tax office, they called the dealership and was given the number of the person that does all the titles for multiple Autonation dealerships, Lee O'Neal (I think that was her name, hard to hear her name on the voicemail) 949-585-6816. After multiple voicemails over the last 10 days, she still has not returned my calls. I also tried their finance department and talked to Nicolas. He seemed very helpful on the phone and promised a call back, but I have not heard from him. As a last attempt I left a voicemail with Cory Blackwell, the GM for Tustin Infiniti. Continuing this same theme, he too never called me back. It seems that they are eager to sell you a $50,000 car but as soon as you take possession it?s no longer in their interest to help you. This is my third Infiniti I?ve purchased in the last 5 years and I can definitely tell you that I will never go through Tustin Infiniti again.

Autonation - Infiniti in Tustin, CA

by from Placentia, CA |

I first stopped at this dealership on a Wednesday night. There were sales people around, but they were just talking to each other and totally did not pay attention to potential customers in the used car lot. I almost wrote this dealership off at that point. Then I returned on Saturday in the day time and ended up buying a car there. I had a good experience at this dealership after all. The used car selection was plenty. The sales person Stephen Mann was polite, friendly, motivated and helpful. No pressure at all. When I thought I ran out of options and felt a bit disappointed, Stephen did additional research and found me the car (2012 G37) at a fair price that met my budget and overall requirements. The negotiation and financing approval was swift and no haggling. Automation offers a 3-day no question asked return policy, that's unheard of, but a real nice policy. It sort of tells me that they are confident in customers' positive purchasing experience. They also offer a 60-day limited mechanical warranty on the used cars. That is another confidence builder. Overall, I would recommend Autonation Infiniti in Tustin.

Stephen Mann @ Autonation Tustin Infiniti

by from irvine, ca |

Stephen Mann and the team at Autonation Tustin Infiniti are the BEST. They are very professional. They worked out such a good deal that I could not say NO, highly recommended !