AutoNation Infiniti Tustin

Used 877-438-6185
Service 877-227-1714

Excellent Used Car experience

by from Torrance CA |

I was surprised to find that my recent purchase of a new car was an extremely pleasant experience. I began by using the internet and staff were able to provide me all the info I needed to compare the cars available. The salespeople were friendly calm and not pushy. They were honest in pricing my trade in and made the negotiations fair and simple. This was a great place to buy a car.

June 6, 2014

Hi, Michael! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Good Service

by from Anaheim, CA |

Thanks David Askaryar for excellent work.I had a good shopping experience with auto nation.

October 21, 2014

Thank you, Chao, for the positive feedback! We are glad to here you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great Deal and Sales Help!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I just recently purchased my second car from Tustin Infiniti. This time I purchased a 2014 Q50, and Joseph Satarzadeh was my sales guy. He made the car buying process from start to Finish great. Not only did he take the time to go through the numbers with me, but showed me every bell and whistle in the car, and made sure I was comfortable with everything before I left the lot. This process started a few months ago while I was trying to sell my other car, and Joseph worked was very patient with me and walked me through the whole process for buying a new car and was very upfront about everything. When it was time to sign on the line, I felt very confident due, to the overall process. I would recommend that you go to Tustin, because they are able to give great deals, that other dealerships were simply not able to do. Also ask for Joseph, he is a standup guy and do you right through your whole buying process!

Excellent deal & service !!!!

by from Irvine,CA |

We were shopping for an SUV as we had Costco program we had an appointment with Saimak. We just went to check but thanks to Siamak his excellent help made us purchase the QX 60 with in our budget. Though it was Sunday finance people & Siamak stayed till we had keys in our hand ( around 10pm). We are happy with their excellent service !!!

Great Deal and Service at Infiniti Tustin

by from Long Beach, CA |

My wife and I were shopping around for a QX60. We wanted to find a dealership that was honest and straight forward. After speaking with several salesman at various dealerships we came across Tom Nihan. He was diligent, honest but most importantly he delivered on the best quoted price we got from any dealership. Thank you Tom!!!

June 20, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Great Experience & great deal.

by from Newport Coast, California |

Great Experience & great deal. The service was great. I corresponded over email with the salesperson prior to visiting the dealer. We agreed on all the details and once I was at the dealer, it was a fast transaction. They were honest and transparent, which I value.

May 30, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We appreciate your positive review!

poorly communicated by the dealer, not flexible

by from placentia, Ca |

Dealer agreed to check for version of GPS map and confirmed date by sales rep called on Sunday. When arrived at the dealership, they said they didn't received request from the sales dept. They told me that will call sometimes this week however, i told them I received a phone call from the sales and show them a copy of the agreement, they then try to provide me with mediocre service.

May 7, 2014

Michael, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We understand your frustrations with the miscommunication that occurred. Your time is important to us, and we want to make sure we're always providing exceptional service. If you are willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (714) 627-5556 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Easy Service

by from Chula Vista, CA |

The sale was quick and easy. Paperwork took a little long due to the amount of people in that day but the entire staff from Sam, with whom I made first contact, to Daniel, who closed the sale. Very happy with my car and with the service. Since I drove from San Diego, I was relieved that the experience was so easy.

Excellent and efficient service!

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

I recently bought a QX50 and was very happy with the service I received. The financing process went fast and my sales person Tom was very efficient, helpful and friendly. They had to source the vehicle for me and managed to get it to me ahead of schedule. I would most definitely recommend this dealership for excellent customer service!

April 3, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

BOUGHT A RED HOT G37 ..THANKS JOSEPH AND GARY !!!

by from Irvine, CA |

WENT TO THIS DEALERSHIP SATURDAY JUST TO SEE WHAT WAS THERE. SALES GUYS JOSEPH AND GARY WERE GREAT. THEY SHOWED US AROUND THE LOT, NO PRESSURE. FELL IN LOVE WITH A 2012 RED G37 COUPLE. CAME BACK AND MADE A OFFER ON THE CAR AND THEY MADE IT HAPPEN. I'M SO HAPPY WITH THE SALES AND ALSO THE FINANCE TEAM AT INFINITI TUSTIN. WENT BACK A FEW DAYS LATER AND GARY AND JOSEPH WENT OVER THE ENTIRE CAR TO SHOW ME HOW IT WORKS AND EVEN SYNCED UP MY PHONE AND MUSIC TOO. PARTS DEPARTMENT WAS ALSO VERY NICE TO ME BEING A FIRST TIME INFINITI CUSTOMER. BEST EXPERIENCE WE'VE EVER HAD AT ANY DEALERSHIP!

Great deal

by from Los Alamitos CA |

AutoNation Infiniti of Tustin was able to make me the best offer on the car I was looking for, with the options I wanted. It was a good buying experience.

March 28, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation, Marc!