AutoNation Infiniti Tustin

33 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA 92782

New 866-984-5275 New 866-984-5275
Used 866-984-5576 Used 866-984-5576
Service 877-227-1714 Service 877-227-1714

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

It was a Breeze to Buy a Used Car

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

I found a used Miata at this dealership. In working with the sale folks, they were receptive to adjusting the price if I found something that was non-factory (the car had a cold air intake, "interesting" wheels, and an intermittently working radio). They performed a oil change, coolant change and full inspection before putting the vehicle for sale, and it showed. It was in good condition. The buying process was easy and relaxed, definitely better than some experiences in the past. I've had the car for about a week now and can't be more happen with it and the whole experience. Thanks again Sam and Jordan.

Quick and Efficient Service!

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Monty was great! Thank you to everyone who made the process quick and easy!

Great service from Gilbert Navarro

by from West Covina, CA |

Gilbert Navarro gave us a great deal along with great service. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks

Quick & Easy

by from FULLERTON, ca |

It was a great experience. It was quick and easy.

great support

by from Tustin,California |

we recently leased a QX50 at Tustin, the experience was great and very good The sales representative, (joseph/Monthy), was extremely nice and very helpful, they knows how can get a customer satisfaction i would like to say thanks for great support and excellent coordination in during that time at infinity Tustin autonation i recommend to visit them facility,thanks

Exceptional Service and trustworthy!

by from Fremont, ca |

Gilbert Navarro at Tustin Infiniti provided us an exceptional service finding us the car we wanted, at the budget we were looking to buy, provided us economical options for accessories, and shipping the car to us. In addition he helped us a great deal in selling our current leased vehicle to a local autonation dealership as it was logistically not possible to trade in. All in all we are very happy with the buying process and found Gil to be very trustworthy!! One of our friends referred Gil to us. I plan to recommend Gil and Autonation Infiniti to friends and family based on the positive experience we had.

January 20, 2016

Hi, Al! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Excellant service all the way around!

by from OC, CA |

We purchased a used Range Rover and couldn't be happier with it. The salesman was very nice and not pushy. The financial officer was also very helpful and courteous. I will definitely come back to this dealership to buy my next vehicle! Thank you for the great experience!

January 20, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, John. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Auto Nation Infiniti in Tustin

by from Placentia, CA |

Being that this is my 6th Infiniti, obviously I like the brand and the service. I've driven many models and they've all been great. I've established a great relationship with Gil, my salesperson and the Dealership. They will always work with you to give you the best deal possible. Driving my Infiniti makes me feel safe and luxurious.

January 20, 2016

Patti, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. We appreciate your positive review!

Infiniti QX50

by from Orange, CA |

I spoke with Jordan on the phone about what I wanted on my Inifiniti. I was also able to deal with Arnold Lal (General Manager) to discuss pricing. Arnold was very easy to deal with and made the negotiation process simple. Jordan explained features to me and then we worked with finance. Anne was funny and made the financial portion of this process entertaining; while still explaining each area of the contract. Overall, I will definitely let others know of my positive experience with Autonation Infiniti Tustin...(10+)

Great Service

by from Azusa, CA |

Great place to go to shop for a car, nice sales to discuss, low price