Bumble Bee Autos

Bumble Bee Autos

2537 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 866-534-6415

YOUR*JOB*IS*YOUR*CREDIT SACRAMENTO.BAD CREDIT NO CREDIT (U*OK)

Amazing service, clean place, friendly

by from sacramento, california |

This is by far the best dealership i have ever been too. Their service is great and didnt presure me on anything. I was so comfortable being in their office. the Owner even bought me lunch from a resturant right across the dealership. I recommond this place if you want to buy a car.

Good but not good!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Going to bumble bee autos everyone was friendly they made me feel welcomed and didn't rush me into a car even though I new what car I was coming for the loan process was good overall. Some of the negatives were they recharged the ac before I drove off next day the ac blew hot air again and it's been 5 week's of having my truck and they still haven't registered me as the owner of the truck. I recently had the license plates stolen and can't go down to dmv because they didn't do their job now every time I call I get a ill call u back or they just don't answer the phone. I had to call them from a different number and they said I'll call u back and yet still no call back. Even though the customer service was good after they get your money all that goes out the door if it was the opposite they wouldn't have it. I definitely won't be doing business with them again.

Smooth buying

by from sacramento, california |

Well at first i went to mirage and they were horrible, their service was horrible and the workers seemed as though he didn't want to be there. i went home and the next day a friend of my told me about bumblebee autos and words cant describe my experience. I felt as though i was their king they didn't rush me into doing anything. in the end they helped me pick out a car and now i happier than ever. And no i don't work for bumblebee autos if any of you are wondering.

Make sure you check your Contract

by from Manteca,Ca |

I had a good and bad experience at Bumble Bee Autos,first the good when I purchased a Mercedes E320 4matic from this dealer I was very happy and excited there was one problem the side view mirrors were taped onto the vehicle and it was challenging to be able to see thru cracked mirrors ,I spoke with the owner and he promised to order new one which I had him write a promise to repair with the contract a few weeks later the side view mirrors were repaired the occurred in Sept. 2013,then in the middle of Oct. 2013 I received the registration in the mail however the tag for the new year was missing so I checked my contract and sure enough I had paid for the License fee. I call the dealership to explain I didn't receive the tag they refer me to the Owner who wasn't in the office, this went on for several days my tags were going to expire by Oct 31st so I wanted get this taken care of,I finally talked to the Owner he and I agreed that I would go and pick up the tag since I lived one hour away from the dealership.The owner promised to pay me back.so I went to the DMV and got the tag ,so contacted the Owner again because I discovered I was over charge by $180 for the License transfer, the Owner said he would sent me a check I waited about ten days and called again to let him know I didn't receive the check,one more went by no check so now the Owner gives me a check number and if I don't get it he will issue another one, to date I still haven't received my refund.I guess the next step is to take him to small claims court because its the principle of the matter more than the money. Because of this one item I have to rate the company Overall as poor.

Smooth buying

by from sacramento, ca |

I bought a car from here was really smooth, they helped me alot and didnt pressure me into buying any specific car. They showed me everything i asked for. Would really recommend this dealer to others.

Horrible management, worse cars

by from Sacramento ca |

I bought a lemon from this place. The owner is a jerk and the cars they sell or horrible. Take it from me. Don't buy a car from here. Go across the street to mirage. Quality cars and nice staff. And no I don't work for mirage.

do not get a car from here!!

by from sacramento ca |

They sold me a 'lemon' as they would call it!! i it 1 month and went to a mechanic 3 times because check engine light keot coming on!!! the guy said since its off the lot it wasnt his problem any more!!! Please do not buy your car from here they only want your money!!