Stockton Auto World

Stockton Auto World

3131 Auto Center Cir, Stockton, CA 95212

Used 866-563-3228

The Smart Way To Buy A Car

new Mercedes 12 years later!

by from Manteca, Ca |

Roman was a very good salesman and helped us a lot. We thought your dealership was nice with no problems

August 6, 2014

Ron, We are all very happy you were satisfied here at Stockton Auto World and are here for any vehicle purchase needs you may have in the future.

Silverado SS

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Unwilling to work with us, advised them of our situation and all they did is raise the price and want to run a credit check first thing. I see 60 reviews that are all good, might want to be careful when considering a car here. They sell luxury vehicles but have no service department to stand behind the vehicles.

September 2, 2014

Dear Shawn, Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I apologize that your visit with us was anything but satisfactory. It is, however, a policy of ours to run a credit check before proceeding to finance a vehicle for a customer. If you would please give us the opportunity we would like to set you up with another salesperson and see what other options we have available for you. I'll be sure to bring up this issue to management. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call anytime. Christina A. Internet Sales Manager Stockton Auto World (209)888-4245

2012 Dodge Grand Caravan

by from Stockton, ca |

we came here today wanting to see the car. Chad our original salesman no longer worked here so we talked to Roman. The original car we wanted had been sold so we found another one.

August 8, 2014

Hello Andrew! We are so pleased that Roman was able to help you find a vehicle to your liking. All of us here at Stockton Auto World congratulate you on your purchase and look forward to see you in the future.

Bought my BMW here!

by from Ceres, ca |

I went to a couple other dealerships and Alex gave me the best car for the best price.

August 8, 2014

Thank you Abimael for driving from Ceres to purchase your BMW from us. It is our pleasure to get you the vehicle you wanted at price you felt comfortable with. We all look forward to seeing you in the future.

I needed a car!!!

by from stockton, ca |

Alex went out of his way to get the payment at one I could afford. He definitely has some good customer service skills!

August 8, 2014

Dayna, Thank you for allowing us to help you find with a vehicle of your liking and in your price range. We all look forward to seeing you again for a future purchase.

Great experience buying my SRT

by from Stockton, ca |

Its nice to come into a dealership and not be forced to buy something. Cesar was not pushy and honest and worked with Ray and he was great too!

August 8, 2014

Hello Mario! Thank you for purchasing a vehicle from us. We are very happy we could find that special vehicle for you and make you feel comfortable in the process. We all look forward to seeing you in the future.

buying my 200

by from concord, ca |

very happy!!!!!!!!! thanks to ray :) because I have bad credit and he got me a car I love

July 13, 2014

Hello Cheyanne, Thanks for driving all the way from Concord to purchase a vehicle from us. We are happy we could find that special vehicle for you. We all look forward to seeing you in the future.

Just bought a Cadillac Escalade 2010

by from Modesto, CA |

Roman helped me real nice and hes a real nice guy that gave me a soda and chips for free. Good service from start to finish.

July 13, 2014

Roman said he was very happy you came in and bought a vehicle from him. We all hope to see you and your family in here soon.

Great Car Great Service

by from Stockton, CA |

I'm very happy with me purchase. I didn't know if id qualify with only three months on the job, but they were able to get me financed. I will definitely come here for my next vehicle

July 14, 2014

Alex, thanks for giving Stockton Auto World the chance to show you what vehicles we had. Im glad you were able to find that perfect vehicle. Hope to see you in the future.

Bought a Pontiac

by from Antioch, Ca |

Paul Blanco is lame we like you better. Were from Antioch and were flying like a G6. BOOM!

July 13, 2014

Jenesy, you were fun to have here as a customer and we hope to see you again.

2006 Mercedes R500

by from Sotckton ca |

Chad was a very cool nice person. Im happy that I cmae here to buy a vehicle

July 13, 2014

Hi Sarabjit. Thanks for coming in and purchasing your vehicle with us. We appreciate your business...