Edwards Mitsubishi

Service 888-447-2258

Price - Protection - Peace of Mind

negative negative negative!!!

by from omaha, ne |

Purchased a 2014 lancer 30 days ago, on the third of.July had a blow out, caused damage to.the.rim. took.it to the.dealership today they said they couldnt do anything. How does a brand.new.car have a.blow out?? And they did.nothing!! Not the first bad experience with them! Wont buy anything from them again period!!

Buyer's Beware

by from Missouri Valley, IA |

My family recently had a very negative experience with this dealership. They played a part in convincing my 85 year old mother to purchase a 4-wheel drive truck in her name only - for my niece's boyfriend - who can't afford this vehicle. Even though I am aware Iowa does not have a law that allows some window to return a vehicle, I was encouraged by the lender to work with the dealer. I tried for three days to reach the GM, and when I finally had an opportunity to speak with him the first thing out of his mouth was his Father had a heart attack and he had spent a sleepless night. I expressed my best wishes for his Father and stated that I had tried for three days to reach him - and was then told he frankly had more pressing personal issues than to return my call. I don't know where he received his training or how he ever qualified for the position of GM, but ownership should take notice to get him the proper training in customer relations.