Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

Used 888-237-4532
Service 877-429-3530

First Class Dealership

by from Brea, CA |

This dealership isn't a typical shark tank. Mike is great?he was so patient during the test drive and when he explained the car's features. He even offered to come to our house after hours to program our HomeLink buttons. Todd made the buying process super smooth?very low pressure; incredible lease. Service manager Ivan was genuinely concerned when I described what happened with our tire. He shocked me when he covered the cost of a brand new one. The staff makes a usually dreaded visit to the dealership something that's not just tolerated, but actually pleasant. The waiting area is comfortable?coffee and donuts if you're hungry, work stations to plug in your laptop. This is our very first Mercedes?we're so happy with the car and with Anaheim Mercedes that we're already considering a new one when our lease is up!

on 6/6/14 i leased a 2014 S550

by from Newport Coast ,CA |

on 6/6/14 i leased a 2014 S550 From Caliber motors and was ver satisfied with the process,, speed , accuracy, price, respect and selection , and recommending Mr. Arian to all my friends.

Certified Pre Owned e350

by from Yorba Linda, Ca |

In and out in an hour. The Internet team understood our requirements, and made it very easy to find and purchase the car - very low pressure. This is our third Certified Pre Owned - the 1st from Anaheim, the 2nd from another dealer towards the beach and we came back to Anaheim for the 3rd. Also, it's the unexpected attention like proactvely deciding to present the car on the showroom floor to surprise my wife when she came to pick up the car by herself. Or, the additional accessories that come with the purchase. Maybe others expect this, but we were very pleased with the price and then additional attention. This goes a long way!

Nice facilities, great services and amazing staff

by from Seal Beach |

After buying my car at the house of imports, and taking it for the first service I was totally dissapointed of both the buying experience and the quality of service. Decided to take my car to Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim and Scott Boisvert Sr. restaured my confidence on Mercedes, he was an oustanding consultant and took great care of my car needs as the service to myself was impecable, I would no go anywhere else.

Great service!!!

by from Irvine, CA |

I've had a great experience with Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim. The people are always helpful and go above and beyond to help you with whatever you need. Whether its picking up your car for maintenance to just giving a call to make sure everything is going well with your new car. They're the BEST!

Great Buying Experiance

by from Anaheim, CA |

Sales Rep Mike Sullivan and GM Todd Carter were both extremely helpful in providing the information we needed to make our decision. We will definitely return for our next car.

Service was great

by from Orange, CA |

Easy to set appt--greeted on time-simple in and out and loaner vehicle-all reparis completed and no pressure upselling on service extras car was washed and overall experience was excellent-will be back next time

Fast and Easy

by from Orange, CA |

The process of buying this vehicle (my 12th from this dealer) was very straight forward. I was in and out before I knew it. Ray and the crew were a pleasure to work with. I will be seeing them again in the near future.

Awesome Buying Experience!!!

by from Norco, Ca |

I went in and bought my first Mercedes and it was the best car buying experience ever! I met with John Gritter in Fleet Sales and he was super friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful. I was introduced to other staff members at the dealership and everyone was so nice and friendly. This was the quickest car buying process I've been through. I definitely plan on getting my next vehicle from Mercedes of Anaheim and with John Gritter.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Chino Hills |

Service Dept was very efficient and organized in taking care of customers who bring their MB for service. My service advisor, Craig D., took good care of me and my car. I highly recommend this dealership to all MB owners for service.