Elite Auto Mall

5703 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212

Used 866-979-9778

Great Service

by from San Antonio, tx |

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful.. I left with a 2009 Honda accord that I truly love. I would recommend this dealership to anyone...Chase was great when I first came in then Jordan helped out and he was also very friendly and helpful. And Alberta had the patience to make sure I got the best deal and best car for myself and my family.

Elite Auto Mall responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Alicia, thank you for your great review! We're so happy that you are in love with your 2009 Honda Accord and we're even more happy that you're happy. Alberta is truly a gem in our business.

Mrs Lynda Brennan

by from Devine, Tx |

This was a most pleasant experience in buying a 2014 Hyundai Sonata.Rudy and Josh very knowledgeable about vehicles on lot.There is no junk,all really nice cars for the price.Love the features in car too,like on star for 6 months,bluetooth,stereo radio,etc.Very roomy as my 6'1" grandson is very comfortable riding in it.Also very smooth ride.If you have had issues getting a car because of bad credit or circumstances beyond your control,go to the magic makers at Elite and ask for Rudy.He will definitely hook you up with what you need.God bless.

Tito helped me when nobody else could!

by from san antonio,tx |

I was looking for a car for several weeks i talked to tito on the phone he was very polite and understanding of my wants and needs thank you Elite Auto and Tito!

Best Car Shopping Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

I found Elite Auto Mall through a Google search because I was in desperate need of a car. Prior to my visit, I called to make sure they'd be able to work with me and sure enough, they would! I came in the following day, and although I had a little bit of a wait due to finding the best match for my all-around needs, I was able to drive off in a low-mileage 2013 vehicle! I was very impressed. Price was good and the insurance they found for me was better than I imagined. I worked with Jordan who went above and beyond what I would expect from a cars salesman. When one possibility didn't work, he made sure to have something else to offer that still fit what I was looking for. Customer service was excellent, very friendly staff, tolerant and patient with children... It was a great experience and I'm very happy with my purchase! When I decide it's time for a new or second vehicle, or even referrals, Elite Auto Mall will be the first that comes to mind. Thank y'all!

Great Service,

by from new braunfels texas |

friendly staff, nice cars, good prices, ..............................

Matt was the best! Above the best!

by from San Antonio |

After searching many car dealers, I came across elite auto mall. They were great helping me find a car. They helped me find a car that suited my finances not their dealership!

Elite Auto Mall responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Jasmine, thank you for your kind review and yes Matt is great! We're so glad you were able to drive off with the car you deserve. We are happy to serve you and any of your referrals in the future. -Sales Manager

Great serice and Qualuty vehicles

by from San Antonio |

Ruben did an awesome in helping me get the vehicle I wanted. No matter how many questions I asked he always gave me an honest response. They got me a price I'm happy with and a quality vehicle. I have since recommended several coworkers and family to them. Soon I will trade our other vehicle as well and shop there.

Very Informative

by from San Antonio Tx |

Car salesperson was very informative and didnt try to push me into a vehicle i didnt wanthe listened to what I wanted and sold me a car being very honest. More sales people like him are needed

Great Service and Staff

by from Corpus Christi |

I was very impressed with thier facilities and staff, I drove up from Corpus Christi to buy my vehicle and was treated like a king. Thanks again Essy and staff!!!

Ray sold me a Challenger

by from San Antonio Tx |

Ray took care of me and got the deal done as promised.!! would recommend and purchase another car from them again

ELITE AUTO IS GREAT!!!!!

by from San Antonio Tx |

they made my car shopping experience perfect!!!! Super friendly and willing to help great customer servicce, Thanks so much owner Essy and your staff