Weir Canyon

New 888-717-7828
Used 888-863-3290
Service 888-447-0760

Point Click & Save

Good experience, great salesman!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

My husband and I just traded in our leased cars for two new ones. These were our 8th and 9th purchased or leased Hondas. Love them! Our salesman, John Mouroulis at Weir Canyon Honda, was fabulous. Definitely the best car salesman I have ever met. He promised us he would work with us and get us the best possible deals possible, and he delivered. He was informative, patient, knowledgeable, and kind. He worked with us and for us and we were very happy with the outcomes! I highly recommend Weir Canyon Honda and John Mouroulis to anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a Honda.

Exceptional Customer Service with No Pressure

by from Orange County, CA |

I stopped by Weir Canyon Acura to test drive the new Acura RDX. Upon arriving, I was greeted by Matt Myers who was very pleasant and not pushy as so many other car dealer salesmen can be. Matt showed me the exact car I wanted and after test driving, I knew this was the car for me. Of course, I had a lot of questions about price, accessories and my trade-in. Matt was very helpful, patient and worked with the sales manager, Michael Baker, to give me a price for the RDX and my trade-in that I could not pass up. In addition, Lorenzo Alongi (finance) and Edwin Hawelu (service) were very professional and courteous throughout the entire process. In the end, I drove away in my new RDX and had a great buying experience. I love my new car and thank the Weir Canyon Acura staff for the excellent customer service!

Highly Recommended

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

My salesman was Mike Kadry. I cannot thank him enough for being so patient, knowledgeable, and helpful during the purchase of my new RDX. I had owned and LOVED my Lexus RX300 for 13 years. I test drove approximately 8 other small SUV's before coming to Weir Canyon Acura. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with my new purchase. I highly recommend this dealership as their customer service is top notch.

Above and Beyond

by from Anaheim |

Mike Kadry the sales guy was very patient and helpful during the entire process. I visited several dealerships before landing here. The entire staff went well beyond any expectation of excellence that I could imagine. I highly recommend this dealership if you are even thinking about an Acura.

Great service from Weir Canyon Acura

by from Irvine, CA |

Where to begin...I came into Weir Canyon Acura looking to lease or purchase a sedan, after I got tired of my 2006 3-series BMW. Mike Baker and Ruben Aguirre were so patient and helpful. They reviewed the pros and cons of a lease vs. a purchase, and after a careful assessment, they helped me see that a lease was right for my situation. After a test drive with Ruben of the new 2015 TLX, I knew it was the car for me. After trading in my old car on the spot, I was able to drive off my new TLX that evening. Such friendly, professional service. Thanks to Mike, Ruben and all of the staff at Weir Canyon Acura! Scott Nishizaka

Actual Price Higher than Advertised Price

by from Ventura, CA |

Price quoted on a new vehicle was higher than as advertised on Cars.com. Seem to be just driving traffic to them with low advertisement pricing.

Worse customer service, don't waist your time....

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This people doesn't know about cars, I've teach the sales guy how to open the hood, I've waist my Time, the car was dirty and burning something around the engine heavily smelling as something was burning inside, they don't return the calls and after been removed the listing online, I've received calls asking me if still interesting on the car. DON'N WAIST YOUR TIME BELIEVE ME. Ed it's at the wrong job. Regards.

Weir Canyon responded to this review

February 27, 2014

To whom it may concern, We are sorry that you feel this way. Our last intention is to waste your time or to make it a bad experience. If I can be of assistance to you in the future, call me directly. Paul Swim General Manager Weir Canyon 714-777-4100

Dude had no clue about car I saw on Internet

by from SB, CA |

I contacted the email listed with ad, dude got back to me super quick, but was completely unaware of the car I was referring to. Told me to call dealer in am. Didn't even bother.

Mr.yesid

by from Pasadena,ca |

Bad customer service ......:....................................................

Great Experience

by from Chino Hills |

I leased a 2013 Honda Accord Sport for my daughter. The sales staff was friendly, knowledgable, and gave us a great price.