Weir Canyon

Service 888-447-0760

Point Click & Save

Actual Price Higher than Advertised Price

by from Ventura, CA |

Price quoted on a new vehicle was higher than as advertised on Cars.com. Seem to be just driving traffic to them with low advertisement pricing.

Worse customer service, don't waist your time....

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This people doesn't know about cars, I've teach the sales guy how to open the hood, I've waist my Time, the car was dirty and burning something around the engine heavily smelling as something was burning inside, they don't return the calls and after been removed the listing online, I've received calls asking me if still interesting on the car. DON'N WAIST YOUR TIME BELIEVE ME. Ed it's at the wrong job. Regards.

Weir Canyon responded to this review

February 27, 2014

To whom it may concern, We are sorry that you feel this way. Our last intention is to waste your time or to make it a bad experience. If I can be of assistance to you in the future, call me directly. Paul Swim General Manager Weir Canyon 714-777-4100

Dude had no clue about car I saw on Internet

by from SB, CA |

I contacted the email listed with ad, dude got back to me super quick, but was completely unaware of the car I was referring to. Told me to call dealer in am. Didn't even bother.

Mr.yesid

by from Pasadena,ca |

Bad customer service ......:....................................................

Great Experience

by from Chino Hills |

I leased a 2013 Honda Accord Sport for my daughter. The sales staff was friendly, knowledgable, and gave us a great price.

Bad experience

by from Yorba Linda, California |

This particular car dealer (Weir canyon Acura) is the strangest place I have ever been to. The facility is nice but the sales persons need more polishing. I dealt with a fellow that talked so loud that It made my ears hurt. Anyway, after an hour of negotiating back and forth the manager came out and said if I bought an Alarm he would do the deal. I told him I didn't want an alarm so I started to leave and get into my car. While I was driving away I heard the salesman say stop, stop. So I did and rolled down the window. The salesperson said we can match that price your looking for. I told the salesperson that after I walked out that I was not going to buy a car from Weir Canyon Acura if that can't give me a price inside the building. I went on to tell him that this reminded me of horror stories I had heard in the past regarding Car Dealers. James Franks

Liars Liars

by from Los Angeles, CA |

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I highly suggest not doing business with this dealer. We always have reservation about car salesperson that they lie to you to get you to come down to the dealership. Well I have very nasty experience and I hope that you avoid doing business with this dealer. Over the phone, I negotiated the EXCAT price, model, year, color, transmission type and confirmed all attributes of the car. The sales person confirmed the car is ready come over. I went the first time with my family to buy the car unfortunately the salesperson tried to sell me another car. Then another fellow salesperson promised me to come back two days after. The sales person confirmed all the attributes before arrival and again I came back and started the paper work process the main manager decided to add $800 to the price under the pretext that the salesperson quote a lower price by accident. Two sales representatives lied and the general manager lied. I urge you not to do business with them.

Not Trustworthy

by from Southern Cal |

Shop elsewhere. There "mistakes" are costly and time consuming. Don't waste your time. Advertised prices do not matter and will turn their problem on you like you should know better.

Mister

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Specjal Thanks for Mr. Sotelo.

False Advertisment prices

by from California |

This dealer posts false prices and they confirm it with you over the phone and then when you are there to buy they tell you it the price posted was wrong and they don't even apologize.