Weir Canyon

New 888-717-7828 New 888-717-7828
Used 888-863-3290 Used 888-863-3290
Service 888-447-0760 Service 888-447-0760

Point Click & Save

The best car buying experience

by from Chino Hills, CA |

We were cordially welcomed by Kyle,our sales representative and he wasted NO time in showing us what we were looking for. He didn't try to up-sale or use the ridiculous sales tactics that car salesman are known for. He was the complete opposite. Kyle, Steve, Michael (Sales Manager and Matt (Finance Manager) were very professional, polite and genuine. We test drove, discussed pricing and closed the deal within 30 mins. Hassle free, wasted no time and most importantly we got the vehicle, the extended warranty and alarm at the price we asked for! Best experience ever.

New 2016 Honda Pilot - Thanks John "The Greek!"

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was looking for the 2016 honda pilot touring in white for about a month, I randomly saw one on their website and called and got John "The Greek" and he was the best! He sent me updated about the car by text while I was at work and then I drove out there after. All and all with a test drive, trade in, loan paper work, etc. it took about 3.5 hours but was soooo easy! John answered all my questioned, helped me clean out my trade in, and walked me through everything. First time buying a car and I was on my own, which I was a little scared about as a single woman. John stayed late to make sure I knew how to get home safe in my new car. Everything turned out very well - thanks John! John and I even both have German Shepherds! Love my new car!

Amazing Team at Acura

by from Norco, CA. |

I would certainly use this Sales Consultant (Alex Bechelian) and Weir Canyon Acura again. I went at 8:45;pm.... I wanted to just take a look- mind you I have been 'just looking' for MONTHS! He found me the exact TLX I wanted. Stayed until very late to complete the transaction, and did it with a GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE.. What an amazing experience. I should add that 7 other people had to stay late to wash the car, finance, and whatever else they do behind the scenes. Again, everyone worked in harmony- despite the fact that I am sure they all wanted to go home. THANKS WEIR CANYON ACURA! I LOVE MY CAR.

Great Experience. Would recommend.

by from Chino Hills, CA |

We were cordially welcomed by Kyle our sales rep. and he wasted NO time in showing us what we were looking for. He didn't try to up-sale us or use the ridiculous sales tactics that car salesman are know for. Instead he was the complete opposite. Kyle, Steve, Michael (Sales Manager and Matt (Finance Manager) were very professional, polite and genuine. We test drove and discussed pricing, negotiated and closed the deal within 30 mins. Hassle free, wasted no time and most importantly we got the vehicle, the extended warranty and alarm at the price we asked for and wanted! Great experience.

Good experience, great salesman!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

My husband and I just traded in our leased cars for two new ones. These were our 8th and 9th purchased or leased Hondas. Love them! Our salesman, John Mouroulis at Weir Canyon Honda, was fabulous. Definitely the best car salesman I have ever met. He promised us he would work with us and get us the best possible deals possible, and he delivered. He was informative, patient, knowledgeable, and kind. He worked with us and for us and we were very happy with the outcomes! I highly recommend Weir Canyon Honda and John Mouroulis to anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a Honda.

Exceptional Customer Service with No Pressure

by from Orange County, CA |

I stopped by Weir Canyon Acura to test drive the new Acura RDX. Upon arriving, I was greeted by Matt Myers who was very pleasant and not pushy as so many other car dealer salesmen can be. Matt showed me the exact car I wanted and after test driving, I knew this was the car for me. Of course, I had a lot of questions about price, accessories and my trade-in. Matt was very helpful, patient and worked with the sales manager, Michael Baker, to give me a price for the RDX and my trade-in that I could not pass up. In addition, Lorenzo Alongi (finance) and Edwin Hawelu (service) were very professional and courteous throughout the entire process. In the end, I drove away in my new RDX and had a great buying experience. I love my new car and thank the Weir Canyon Acura staff for the excellent customer service!

Highly Recommended

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

My salesman was Mike Kadry. I cannot thank him enough for being so patient, knowledgeable, and helpful during the purchase of my new RDX. I had owned and LOVED my Lexus RX300 for 13 years. I test drove approximately 8 other small SUV's before coming to Weir Canyon Acura. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with my new purchase. I highly recommend this dealership as their customer service is top notch.

Above and Beyond

by from Anaheim |

Mike Kadry the sales guy was very patient and helpful during the entire process. I visited several dealerships before landing here. The entire staff went well beyond any expectation of excellence that I could imagine. I highly recommend this dealership if you are even thinking about an Acura.

Great service from Weir Canyon Acura

by from Irvine, CA |

Where to begin...I came into Weir Canyon Acura looking to lease or purchase a sedan, after I got tired of my 2006 3-series BMW. Mike Baker and Ruben Aguirre were so patient and helpful. They reviewed the pros and cons of a lease vs. a purchase, and after a careful assessment, they helped me see that a lease was right for my situation. After a test drive with Ruben of the new 2015 TLX, I knew it was the car for me. After trading in my old car on the spot, I was able to drive off my new TLX that evening. Such friendly, professional service. Thanks to Mike, Ruben and all of the staff at Weir Canyon Acura! Scott Nishizaka

Actual Price Higher than Advertised Price

by from Ventura, CA |

Price quoted on a new vehicle was higher than as advertised on Cars.com. Seem to be just driving traffic to them with low advertisement pricing.