McCoy Mills Ford

New 877-227-8936
Used 888-215-4166
Service 866-469-0713

Yelp's #1 Family Owned Ford Dealership in Orange County

Great price, great service.

by from Yorba Linda, California |

After visiting Villa Ford and Fairway Ford looking for my new Explorer, I found a beautiful car and worked with Jesse Martinez and we negotiated a great price. This is the second Ford vehicle we have purchased at McCoy Mills and I have recommended them to my friends. I am in real estate sales and, quite frankly, found other dealerships insulting my intelligence with their tactics. The staff at McCoy Mills were extremely professional, no games, up front, forthright, and extremely service oriented. The finance professional, explained in detail the warranties and special low financing. Great experience overall and I can see why they have repeat business.

Fantastic experience with everyone!!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

Found my vehicle on Cars.com and was thankful I did a search to include cars within 150 miles of my zip code. Once I did I found the exact vehicle I was looking for. Dealt with Jesse Martinez whom was their internet marketing manager and was incredibly helpful. Test drove it, signed the dotted line, and was way smoother than I ever expected with buying a used car! Highly recommend!

5 Star

by from Fullerton |

I did 5 Star service when I purchased a like new 2003 Excursion from McCoy Mills.

A relief to find this dealer

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I looked at many Transits before I found the one at McCoy Mills and was so relieved to find a dealer that wasn't trying to rip me off, I bought it on the spot! Wonderful people, wonderful service.

A wonderful & professional experience

by from Fullerton, CA |

Buying from McCoy Mills is a great experience. The staff from top to bottom were all very professional. Never felt pushed or pressured. Answered all questions and never evaded the hard ones. If you want to buy a car at a reasonable price and want an experience like a small town dealership, then this is the place to go. The service facility is top notch too. I have bought many cars over many years from here.