Sheehy Honda

Service 866-575-1445

Sheehy It's Easy!!

Great Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I have been in the market for 2 month to buy a pre-owned vehicle around my budget. I sent an inquiry about couple vehicle that I was interested in to this dealership and Mohamed Thabet guided me through the whole process and helped me eliminate some of the cars that I was thinking about and I ended up buying a 2010 Honda Accord. Mohamed was very patient and straight forward with me and I would recommend my friends and family to buy their next vehicle from this dealership. Jason.

February 27, 2014

We're so happy to hear our team was able to help you out. Thank you for sharing!

Jad Mawazini was very knowledgeable and great!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Jad Mawazini was very helpful and knowledgable when buying my new Honda HRV. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

July 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your feedback. We are always delighted when someone has a good experience at our dealership. Thanks for choosing Sheehy Honda!

Great Sales Person

by from Alexandria, VA |

Jad Mawazini was great. He is patient and honest, polite and friendly. I will definitely use him again.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Washington,DC |

Well let me start off by saying that I was not looking forward to buying a car at all. My car had been totaled and I was just 4 months away from it being paid off. I had been on the hunt for a car for two weeks day in and out. With a little one this process was not easy at all. Out of the dealerships I can honestly say I did not feel like they tried to take my money in any kind of way. I worked with Nasser which was my sales person. He was very polite to my mom, myself and especially my son. Prior to this I looked at every car dealership and they was just not trying to see the bigger picture. With Nasser he knew that I was very particular about what I wanted and would not spend a penny if it was not what I requested!!!! I also had the pleasure of working with Dean and if I remember correctly is the General Manager. He was very polite as well even while he was on a conference call with my two aunts, my mom sitting front and center, and then myself he totally kept his cool lol. If I was to purchase again my loyalty would definitely be with them. I got the car I wanted not particularly the year but with great miles, features, and with the factory warranties already in tact. They even replaced the fog lights that I was missing free of charge which was a plus. If you are in the business please be sure to go see them. Might I add the dealership took GREAT care of my son while he was loaded up on candy, chips, soda, and tested out each car in the show room lol

Amazing experience!

by from Potomac, MD |

From the minute I made the first phone call to Sheehy Honda over a month ago, until today when I walked in to pick up my car, I could not have been more satisfied. Every single person I dealt with from receptionist, to sales person, to business manager was outstanding. Shout out to Carl who really helped me out in making the decision on which car to go with, no pressure at all.

Excellent experience

by from Alexandria, Va |

The entire process really was "Easy" as their ads claim. I saw a pre-owned BMW I wanted on their website, contacted them online. They had all the paperwork ready for me, along with the vehicle, when I arrived; I test drove the car and finished my paperwork in under an hour. Everyone from my salesperson, to their managers in finance and customer service department I worked with were very friendly. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

January 26, 2015

Sam- Thank you so much for the stellar review! We truly do thrive in the hopes we are able to make all of our customers' experiences an easy and enjoyable one! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the car market! Enjoy your BMW, Sina Mohabat

Very Bad New Car Buying Experience at Sheehy Honda

by from Virginia |

I came to Sheehy Honda, Alexandria, VA shopping for a new Honda Odyssey. After going through the regular negotiation process we settled on the price. Then the paperwork started. I signed all the paperwork, took the keys, started the car and about to drive out of the dealership. Suddenly, out of nowhere the sales person comes running desperately towards my car telling me that there was a problem with paperwork. I go in again and find that they had put the wrong sales price in one of several papers. At this stage both Erica Kallop and Dean Schuyler were extremely rude. Dean said I could leave the car and walk out. They made new paperwork which I signed all over again and left. When I reached home, I again found serious mistakes in the paperwork. Next day when I called them to fix it, they were extremely unresponsive. Till today they haven?t fixed the paperwork. Do not go to Sheehy Honda.

November 22, 2014

I am deeply sorry to hear about the poor experience you had at our store. We want our customers to feel respected and comfortable at all times, so your situation concerns me. The last thing we want is for a customer to walk away feeling they have been misled or mistreated. If you could please contact me at 703-660-0100 so I may learn more details of your experience and so that I can help you resolve any mistakes in your paperwork personally. Again, I apologize and hope to hear from you soon! Sincerely, Sina Mohabat General Manager sinamohabat@sheehy.com

Incredibly Nice!

by from Alexandria, VA |

This place is great! the people are great! Everyone is nice, caring, and helps you in every aspect of the sale! They keep you informed and help you identify your needs and your wants! Absolutely amazing! Roberto and Michelle worked together on getting us the best value for our needs and made it happen! Excellence all around!

great experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

Really friendly people there. My salesman was Larry McGill and he was great. lot of times you get salesman who are not real genuine, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, not phony. I had bad credit but the people at Sheehy Honda made it really easy for me. They gave me a chance, and I appreciate that.

August 7, 2014

Hello Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to buy the car of their dreams. We are happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for recognizing Larry- He is great. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Excellent Sales!!

by from Arlington VA |

My experience at this dealership was great! I worked with Roberto Guandique and Michelle Barnes they both were really great and very professional yet they treat customers like family. We worked out everything and i got my new car its amazing! I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. Its great they will help you and give you great service!

July 31, 2014

Hello Jose. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We believe that all of our customers deserve to be treated like family and we are glad that Roberto and Michelle did just that. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Fort Belvoir, VA |

I had the worst car buying experience of my entire life. I am a single parent Army Soldier stationed at Fort Meade, MD. I decided to go to Sheehy Honda thinking it was a reputable dealership. They sold me a 2009 Toyota Camry and to make the long story short not even two months later the vehicle died on me and was told by their service department, it needed a new engine. The worst part about all of this it is when I contacted the general and service managers about the situation, their only answers were you should have bought the extended warranty we offered you and you are pretty much stuck with the repairs well over 3000 dollars. Now I'm getting ready to deploy and I'm stuck with a 13,000 loan and a dead car that I only got one good month of use if that. I am working with the Post Commander to have them put on the Prohibited List of establishments for Soldiers to go to. If they did this to me a SFC of 17yrs in the Army what are they doing to our brand new younger Troops. Spread the word please. This can't happen again.

August 2, 2014

We are truly sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with Sheehy Honda. We always try to ensure our vehicles are in the best condition possible . We are strong supporters of the soldiers and I would love to speak with you further about your experience. Please consider giving me a call at 703-660-0107. Thank You, Sina Mohabat, General Manager