Sheehy Honda

Service 866-575-1445 Service 866-575-1445

Sheehy It's Easy!!

Sheehy Honda Review

by from Alexandria, VA |

Edwin was such a pleasant and competent sales person, and Robert de la . . . from finance was efficient, funny and nice. Karl from management was very professional and willing to work a fair deal! I Enjoyed the whole experience!

great

by from alexandria va |

They were amazing and i would all ways come back to them they care about my car

Rachel Higgins

by from Alexandria, VA |

Very good buying experience a few years ago. Rachel Higgins, the Assistant Service Manager is always very helpful and accommodating. Very good experience each time. Thanks.

Easy Experience at Sheehy Honda

by from Arlington, VA |

Bought my car from Slavenko 3 years ago. Every time I need to schedule an appointment, I contact my sales guy and he schedules it! Talk about taking care of a customer after the sale. He connected me with Ashleigh in service. Scheduled my oil change and tire rotation and to check out a rattling noise in the rear of my Accord. When you pull in, she's the first person you see on the right side. Her bright hair, her happy personality, and her wonderful smile is what you notice first. Then her keeping me updated while I waiting was great. I brought my laptop, figured I could get some work done at the work station with the free wifi they offer. A must try is the hot chocolate! The entire service took about an hour and 20 minutes. I declined the car wash, that seems to take a long time. Figured out it was a loose screw that was causing all the rattling.

Service/Maintenance- Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

Consistently great service experiences. I am a loyal Sheehy Honda customer and have been for years. Mainly because I feel the company deeply cares about the customer experience and treat their customers with respect and honesty. My service advisor is Rachel Bryant she is amazing at what she does. On the rare occasions that I had to have work done on my civic, she has always patiently walked me through all the procedures and all of my options. She is honest, trustworthy and never scares me into feeling I need to fix something right away. She always helps me with a reasonable timeline and I never have to worry about dealership anxiety because I know I am in good hands. I recommend Rachel if anyone is looking to visit this dealership for service, or for new car buyers who will return for maintenance. Sheehy also provides a shuttle services, which has also proved effective. The shuttle driver is extremely nice and professional as well and this particular service has helped me a great deal. Sheehy Honda their services and staff are amazing try them! You wont be disappointed!

Good service experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

Ashley in service was perfect. I scheduled my appointment online, everything went smoothly. In and out, too simple actually. First time there and I'll be back for my next service.

Not Your Typical Car Buying Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The internet has made my world easier, but I had no idea how easy it would be to purchase a car. I was looking to buy an Accord for 2 months, finally narrowed it down to a few dealers. The most responsive dealer by far was Sheehy. Their internet staff must work 24 hours because I got answers to my late night emails right away. Scheduled an appointment, met with Slavenko and Earl from the internet staff. Had the car pulled up for me, I test drove it, and drove home with it! Michelle

Jad Mawazini was very knowledgeable and great!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Jad Mawazini was very helpful and knowledgable when buying my new Honda HRV. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Sheehy Honda responded to this review

July 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your feedback. We are always delighted when someone has a good experience at our dealership. Thanks for choosing Sheehy Honda!

Great Sales Person

by from Alexandria, VA |

Jad Mawazini was great. He is patient and honest, polite and friendly. I will definitely use him again.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Washington,DC |

Well let me start off by saying that I was not looking forward to buying a car at all. My car had been totaled and I was just 4 months away from it being paid off. I had been on the hunt for a car for two weeks day in and out. With a little one this process was not easy at all. Out of the dealerships I can honestly say I did not feel like they tried to take my money in any kind of way. I worked with Nasser which was my sales person. He was very polite to my mom, myself and especially my son. Prior to this I looked at every car dealership and they was just not trying to see the bigger picture. With Nasser he knew that I was very particular about what I wanted and would not spend a penny if it was not what I requested!!!! I also had the pleasure of working with Dean and if I remember correctly is the General Manager. He was very polite as well even while he was on a conference call with my two aunts, my mom sitting front and center, and then myself he totally kept his cool lol. If I was to purchase again my loyalty would definitely be with them. I got the car I wanted not particularly the year but with great miles, features, and with the factory warranties already in tact. They even replaced the fog lights that I was missing free of charge which was a plus. If you are in the business please be sure to go see them. Might I add the dealership took GREAT care of my son while he was loaded up on candy, chips, soda, and tested out each car in the show room lol