Sheehy Honda

Used 888-927-1628

Sheehy It's Easy!!

Great Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I have been in the market for 2 month to buy a pre-owned vehicle around my budget. I sent an inquiry about couple vehicle that I was interested in to this dealership and Mohamed Thabet guided me through the whole process and helped me eliminate some of the cars that I was thinking about and I ended up buying a 2010 Honda Accord. Mohamed was very patient and straight forward with me and I would recommend my friends and family to buy their next vehicle from this dealership. Jason.

February 27, 2014

We're so happy to hear our team was able to help you out. Thank you for sharing!

Incredibly Nice!

by from Alexandria, VA |

This place is great! the people are great! Everyone is nice, caring, and helps you in every aspect of the sale! They keep you informed and help you identify your needs and your wants! Absolutely amazing! Roberto and Michelle worked together on getting us the best value for our needs and made it happen! Excellence all around!

great experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

Really friendly people there. My salesman was Larry McGill and he was great. lot of times you get salesman who are not real genuine, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, not phony. I had bad credit but the people at Sheehy Honda made it really easy for me. They gave me a chance, and I appreciate that.

August 7, 2014

Hello Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to buy the car of their dreams. We are happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for recognizing Larry- He is great. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Excellent Sales!!

by from Arlington VA |

My experience at this dealership was great! I worked with Roberto Guandique and Michelle Barnes they both were really great and very professional yet they treat customers like family. We worked out everything and i got my new car its amazing! I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. Its great they will help you and give you great service!

July 31, 2014

Hello Jose. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We believe that all of our customers deserve to be treated like family and we are glad that Roberto and Michelle did just that. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Fort Belvoir, VA |

I had the worst car buying experience of my entire life. I am a single parent Army Soldier stationed at Fort Meade, MD. I decided to go to Sheehy Honda thinking it was a reputable dealership. They sold me a 2009 Toyota Camry and to make the long story short not even two months later the vehicle died on me and was told by their service department, it needed a new engine. The worst part about all of this it is when I contacted the general and service managers about the situation, their only answers were you should have bought the extended warranty we offered you and you are pretty much stuck with the repairs well over 3000 dollars. Now I'm getting ready to deploy and I'm stuck with a 13,000 loan and a dead car that I only got one good month of use if that. I am working with the Post Commander to have them put on the Prohibited List of establishments for Soldiers to go to. If they did this to me a SFC of 17yrs in the Army what are they doing to our brand new younger Troops. Spread the word please. This can't happen again.

August 2, 2014

We are truly sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with Sheehy Honda. We always try to ensure our vehicles are in the best condition possible . We are strong supporters of the soldiers and I would love to speak with you further about your experience. Please consider giving me a call at 703-660-0107. Thank You, Sina Mohabat, General Manager

Shocked by how easy that was

by from Waldorf, MD |

Can't believe that everything was done so quickly. Sent in a email request looking for a price on an Accord, got a phone call and email within 5 minutes. Scheduled an appointment. Slavenco emailed me the price quote, got the total price, was the lowest by $200. Walked in, had the car sitting right up front, did a quick test drive, completed the paperwork and was on my way home in my brand new Accord within 90 minutes of walking in! Honestly just speechless how simple that was. Car buying has changed so much since the last time I had purchased a vehicle. Slavenko and Kidest made this a very pleasant car buying experience for me.

August 2, 2014

Hi jay. We believe that car buying should be quick and painless and we are happy to see that your experience reflects that. Slavenko and Kidest are valuable members of our team and we appreciate the shout out. Enjoy the new vehicle.

Better than expected!

by from Alexandria Va |

I shopped Sheehy Honda knowing I wanted a new or used Honda as I had owned a Honda previously and loved it. I was planning on buying a used Civic to keep my payments affordable, also knowing my credit was not the greatest. Long story short, I met Roberto G. a knowledgeable and educated salesperson who took the time to show me both new and used Civics and informed me how they could offer me 0.9% on a 14 Civic despite my credit blemishes and get me into a new car at a very affordable payment. I love my new car and could not be happier about the folks I bought it from. I had visited another Honda dealership in Alexandria and had a 180 degree different experience than the one I had with Sheehy Honda. As soon as I told the salesperson I had some credit blemishes his whole attitude changed and just wanted to have me fill out an application for financing. Anyways, I quickly left and came to Sheehy where Roberto took the time to show and explain all the different options and helped me get into a 14 Civic with a great interest rate and payment that I absolutely love. Thanks Sheehy, I'll be recommending you to all my friends and family!

August 2, 2014

Happy to hear that your experience was better than expected. Congratulations on your new car. We are happy to hear that you love it. Thank you for choosing Sheehy Honda and for the recommendation. We are always here if you need anything and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very Bad New Car Buying Experience at Sheehy Honda

by from virginia |

I came to Sheehy Honda, Alexandria, VA shopping for a new Honda Odyssey. After going through the regular negotiation process we settled on the price. Then the paperwork started. I signed all the paperwork, took the keys, started the car and about to drive out of the dealership. Suddenly, out of nowhere the sales person comes running desperately towards my car telling me that there was a problem with paperwork. I go in again and find that they had put the wrong sales price in one of several papers. At this stage both Erica Kallop and Dean Schuyler were extremely rude. Dean said I could leave the car and walk out. They made new paperwork which I signed all over again and left. When I reach home, I again find serious mistakes in the paperwork. Next day when I called them to fix it, they were extremely unresponsive. Till today they haven?t fixed the paperwork. Do not go to Sheehy Honda.

July 1, 2014

Hi, We are deeply sorry that you had a unpleasant experience with the administrative process. We would like to turn this around for you. Please consider giving me a call at (703)660-0107. Thanks, Sina Mohabat, General Manager

Excellent Service

by from Leesburg, VA |

An excellent buying experience. From the GM Sina, the online cars sales manager Slavenko (sorry if I spelled it incorrectly) on down, every person I came in contact with made sure customer service was No.1 on their priority list. I purchased a used 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid and they made sure every question I had, and I had a lot, were properly addressed to my satisfaction. I could not be happier and will definitely buy any car in the future, new or used, from this dealership.

April 15, 2014

I appreciate your kind words and your business. I look forward to working with you again!

Great and Professional Experience

by from Springfield, VA |

I have just recently bought a 2014 Honda Accord from Mohamed Thabet and Sina Mohammad. They both are truthful and professionals. My car purchase experience was quick and great. They provided me a great deal with my car purchase and beat out the other dealers. I will recommend my friends and family to buy cars from them.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

One wonderful car buying experience

by from Bethesda, MD |

I fired off an email to 6 dealerships looking for an Odyssey, waiting to hear back I got a call from the General Manager Sina. He made it so easy over the phone, answered all of my questions, gave me a great price, while I waited for the other dealers to get back to me, he called me back and offered me an additional few hundred to help them hit their quota. When I walked in, I met Slavenko the internet sales guy, he had the one we wanted pulled up and already cleaned up, saved us at least an hour of our time. Erica completed our paperwork in a timely order. We took advantage of the VIP program that they offer. Overall, I can't find a complaint.

April 1, 2014

I am so happy to hear our team was able to help you out. Enjoy your new Odyssey!