Drive 5280

Drive 5280

1255 S Kalamath St, Denver, CO 80223

Used 888-437-0894

a used car warehouse

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Denver CO |

While looking for the vehicle I wanted I came across Drive 5280, They had the vehicle I was looking for in the price range I was also looking in listed on their website. At first I thought that with my car buying experience(I've bought over 30 cars in my 20+ years of driving) that this was just another 1 man car dealership that will probably list a lemon priced as gold. This was not the case. Ed was both professional and very informative when it came to buying the vehicle I was looking at, He even already had a copy of the Carfax on hand for me to look over. I was allowed to test drive the vehicle by myself and they even let me take the vehicle overnight to let my wife drive. I noticed a problem with the oil pressure light on the test drive and they were able to get it into the chevy dealership the next day and got the part replaced at their cost. I am already looking at another vehicle they have listed to buy. Thanks for the great experience Ed & Buzz

May 16, 2014

Richard, Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations in the car buying process. We really try hard to provide a open, transparent, and professional way of buying a pre-owned car. I look forward to be of service to you in the future. Ed Bronstine

No-pain car purchase!

by from Littleton, CO |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Drive 5280, and found the experience to be unlike most I've had when purchasing a car. Buzz and Ed were very helpful, and they back up what they say. I Wish more business were ran like this!

June 23, 2014

Tony, Wow thank you very much for those kind words. We strive to exceed the car buying expectations as well as, just doing business the right way. Ed Bronstine Owner Drive 5280

No Games

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

They are an internet only dealership and they don't play any sales games. What I found on the internet is exactly what I found at the dealership. I got to test drive the truck as long as I needed, they answered all my questions, and there was no high-pressured sales pitches. Ed and Buzz showed me the CarFax and the AutoCheck reports and then had no problem letting me go check the competition. I came back and bought here.

June 23, 2014

Eric, It was our pleasure doing business with you as well. You had done your research, and new what a good deal was. We really appreciate your kind words of recommendation. Ed Bronstine Owner Drive 5280

Not your typical car buying experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Ed and Buzz are first class business men. After exhausting experiences with traditional dealers I walked into drive 5280 ticked off and expecting more of the same. I was pleasantly surprised at what i found (although skeptical at first). I did not think a car buying experience like this existed, but it does and I'm sold. Buzz & Ed had the car I wanted and several others that fit the bill. They let me test drive it on my own, no pressure to buy the car, answered all my questions, encouraged me to take it to my mechanic for his blessing on the purchase (which I did & he didn't hesitate in telling me to take it for what they were asking). It's unlikely that i'd ever buy a used car from anyone else. It is so rare that I will rate anyone with 5 stars, but given how their competition does business and the dramatic difference here I feel it's justified. Give'm a try, you'll be happy you did.

March 27, 2014

Tim, Thank you very much for your kind words. We know that not everyone buys cars the same way, and we pride ourselves in allowing each person to shop at the pace that they are comfortable. It was truly our pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best, Ed Bronstine

Outstanding Experience with a 2009 Subaru Legacy

by from Loveland, Colorado |

My wife and I were looking in the private market for a used car that would get her back and forth. It was the most painful, frustrating experience we've had in a long time. Like many folks these days we thought we had to do this because we didn't feel that we would qualify for any help in being able to purchase a car due to the economy these past years. Long story short my wife came home talking about Drive 5280 and it's owner Ed Bronstein. I called the next day and worked the preliminary details with manager Buzz (who was just as positive and courteous) and received a call that afternoon from Ed telling me that he was able to secure 100% financing for us. We packed up and drove down that night to see the car Ed had aside for us. We really wanted a Subaru for safety all year round and he had one there that was not only perfect for my wife but with only 50K miles on it... Ed and staff at Drive 5280 were true blue from the start and the car and experience has been every bit what we were sold. They have my loyalty and our gratitude from here on out.

March 27, 2014

M.J. It was my pleasure helping you and your wife with her new Subaru. Our growth comes by people just like you, people who had a good experience here, and share with their friends. We hope to continue to be your dealership of choice for many years to come. All the best, Ed Bronstine

Great Experience

by from Casper, WY |

Great experience, we will definitely look for our next car at Drive 5280. We drove down to Denver from Wyoming to find a family car and we were hoping to bring one home the same day. After looking all over the city at over 10 vehicles and not finding what we wanted we decided to look at Drive 5280 before calling it a day. Buzz was very helpful, not at all pushy and the car he told me about over the phone was exactly as he described. These guys are honest and they have really nice used cars and a very clean showroom. The paperwork went smoothly and although it was the end of the day on a saturday we had no problems driving out of there with the vehicle we wanted.

July 25, 2013

Eddie, Thank you for your kind words, and I'm happy we were able to find the Right SUV at the Right price. I have always believed in doing business with honesty and respect for our clients time and budgets. We are very happy to have been able to provide you and your family a "pre-loved" Honda Pilot. Best regards, Ed Bronstine

Great experience

by from Denver |

We shopped for a car at many dealers and working with 5280 was amazing! Both the owner, Ed, and his employee Buzz were very friendly and didn't put high pressure on us. They listened to our needs and worked with us. They have a very nice selection of high quality cars. I have already spread the word to my friends to utilize their services and will definitely look to them in the future. Having a daughter as a first time buyer, this was a great experience and she got a beautiful car at a fair price.

July 25, 2013

Matt, Thank you very much, It was our pleasure meeting you and Brandi. I'm sure she will make a wonderful veterinarian. Buzz and I are both fathers first and always appreciate another father taking care of his child. Please know we are always here for anything you or Brandi need. Best regards, Ed Bronstine

Buy your next car at Drive 5280!

by from Boulder, CO |

I was shopping for a 'new to me' car and was referred to Drive 5280. The owner, Ed Bronstine, was extremely knowledgeable about the current market and his selection of vehicles was fantastic. He went above and beyond what I would have expected from a pre-owned dealership. I purchased the car that was perfect for me and couldn't be more thrilled! I will absolutely refer Drive 5280 to every person that I know!

April 19, 2013

Kelly, Thank you very much for the kind words...It was MY pleasure helping you; I love when someone is excited as you were to get a new car. Ed Bronstine Owner Drive 5280