Lee Auto Group

8181 Mainline Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33912

Used 877-227-9512 Used 877-227-9512

Great service

by from Clearwater Florida |

Great thanks,I got a Jeep wrangler for the low my son bought one and my wife is going Saturday to get one , Best place to go for a used car , I have had no problems with any of the car I have got from hear

GREAT DEALERSHIP with fantastic staff!

by from The Cape |

We purchased a truck a few weeks ago and it was the easiest transaction we have ever experienced. No haggling, no waiting, just a plain and simple deal. The salesperson listened to what we wanted and then worked HARD to find it! We would drive the extra 30 miles again to buy from this dealership! WAY TO DO BUSINESS in this time where everyone is so busy!

More bang for your buck!

by from Florida |

I purchased a 2011 Ford Explorer XLT for a phenomenal price. Nate was my sales associate and bent over backwards to get the best deals on the car I wanted. Go see Nate at Lee Auto Group you won't be disappointed !

RICK AMANS Ran ALL Around FOR ME!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Mr. Amans is an exceptional! He made sure that my needs were met since this was my first time purchasing a car. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car!!!

Informative and quick response

by from Cape Coral |

Quick and timely response. Thank you! I will be back when my son needs a car.

Phenominal product & dealer experience

by from fort myers |

Salesperson was very attentive to all my needs and displayed a lot of patience to answering numerous questions about the vehicle,and dealership questions. He was very polite,calm and sincerely dedicated to making sure I was completely satisfied.

Great sevice with friendly and smart people

by from Fort myers, florida |

Great service! The people at Lee Auto Group have been friendly, helpful and professional. They have very fair prices.

Long distance deal

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Overall good response at the beginning, Kyle got back to us fast to let us know it was still there the condition was as he said, but did say it had been serviced, it had not, we went over all the amounts, got a cashier check from the bank, Friay at 1:00 pm, told him we would be driving from Tallahassee, my dad is in his 80's had one that was totaled so we where trying to replace it, I wrote down all the numbers, selling price, title, transfer ect, it was a cash deal. We informed him we would be there by 1:00 I told him, I was not coming, due to work, a friend of dads was coming to drive the other car back, it was a 7 hour trip, Dad had to wait 3 hours before anyone would get the paperwork done, no one was familiar with him coming, the cost of the truck, nothing, Dad had to threaten to leave with the bank check, then they got there act together, that was the main complaint, after driving 6 hours, test drove and wanted the truck with price quoted, we even gave credit card for 100$ deposit on the deal, he is happy with the truck, but 6 to 7 hours down, 3 getting the run around, 6 to 7 hour drive back, long trip to get the run around, no one even expecting him after confirming everything prior to appt the next day. Vanessa Tallahassee

Very Good Experience

by from North Port, FL |

I researched about 9 vehicles in my price range that they had advertised as in stock on their lot with vin checks, estimated value, etc. All the prices were very good. Seemed too good to be true. I looked around quite a bit at other places, but the cars I saw were really bad, filthy condition and not fairly priced. Lee Auto Group had all the vehicles they advertised that I wanted to look at. All very clean. I bought a 99 Civic and had a great experience. I felt no need to even suggest a price other than asking price. The prices were that good. Robert was very helpful. No pressure. We went from car to car and he was knowledgeable about each of them. With the selection, condition and variety of their inventory, I was very impressed. The buying process was less than an hour. I recommend and I would go there again.

Good people to do business with.

by from Warwick RI |

My wife and I bought a Ford Taurus from this lot and are very pleased with it. The whole experience went well. Thank you Kyle