Al Packer Lincoln

Used 877-362-5859
Service 888-531-6012

Denise

by from Boynton beach florida |

Best service always. John Fisher has serviced my cars for over 10 years. Very fair pricing fast service.

Purchasing a vehicle

by from Virginia |

We recently purchased a Lincoln Navigator from Al Packer Lincoln. Our salesperson, Jason Salvador, was knowledgable and polite. He created a relaxed atmosphere for this business transaction. Although his goal is to sell vehicles, we never felt pressured. After the purchase, we called with a few questions and he was happy to help. We plan on being repeat customers.

MKZ from Al Packer Lincoln

by from Atlantis Florida |

The sales representative, Doug Carbrey, was very informative with all my questions about the car. The buying process was easy and respectful, which when buying a car is not always the feeling you go away with. This purchase was a positive experience and I am sure that service issues will be the same.

Purchased new MKZ

by from Palm Beach Gardens Fl |

I love my new MKZ. Van Johnson saw that everything was handled with easy. Low wait time to pick up my new car. Everything went smoothly. Enjoyed working with Van an Al Packer. My next car will definitely be brought from them and Van. Give them a try. You will see for yourself the EXCELLENT service you will get.

Al Packer Ford East

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Needed to purchase a car to use for business rather quickly. I had done a considerable amount of research on what I needed (year, mileage, price, etc.). Through my old service adviser, John Fisher, I connected with Ed Okin, in sales. Ed was personable, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about what would be a fit for my automotive needs. Ed took the necessary time to explain the various attributes of the vehicle, from the basics to the My Touch system. I ended up purchasing an Explorer XLT and am very happy with my decision. Ed went above and beyond in helping, from the test drive to the final paperwork. I look forward to continuing to work with Ed and John to meet future automotive needs....

EDWARD

by from WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA |

Our salesmen was Saiid Nachawi. He is very personable and professional. We have used Saiid the past three times in leasing our vehicles and are very satisfied every time with him. He made sure everything went as smooth as possible for us from beginning to completition. And it doesn't stop the moment you leave the lot. He always calls and follows up to be sure we are satisfied.

Easy to work with!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

This is the second time we have gone to this dealership and worked with the same Sales Person. Al Packer Lincoln is a dealership that is very easy to work with. They didn't drag anything out longer than it had to have been. They were competitive. The Service department is extremely easy as well when I have taken my car in for oil. Thanks Saiid!

Great experience!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

We searched for sometime online, for a car for my husband, as I am NOT a fan of dealerships or ar salesman. We found A Car at Al Packer that interested us, so we went to see it. We were approached by Ed Okin. Because I generally don't care for salesmaen, i usually have my guards up an I am ready to go head to head. I immediately had good vibe from Ed Okin and he quickly earned my trust as he was not pushy an more concerned with establishing a relationship with us, his customer. He was quite patient and extremely knowledgeable. As we spoke, I mention to Ed that I needed to do something about my car as well which I was upside down in..he offered me some helpful advice and a solution to get me out of my car. I told him we would definitely be back. I wouldn't go to anyone but Ed Okin and highly recommend him.

Best selection, great people!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I just bought a new Lincoln Navigator at Al Packer Lincoln Ford in W. Palm Beach. This location had more Navigators than others in the area and Jason Salvador went above and beyond to provide me with all the info I asked for before even coming in to see him. I knew it was worth the drive to go there. Jason and the General Manager were patient and very helpful in finding a solution to my back problems in most vehicles. I love my new ride and was so pleased with the experience!

Easiest Car Buying Experience

by from Lake Worth, FL |

Finally a car dealership that does not play games-this was by far the easiest most professional car buying experience. Ed Oakin was very professional from start to finish.