Al Packer Lincoln

Used 877-362-5859
Service 888-531-6012

Service dept.

by from West palm beach, Florida |

I love this dealership not just my salesman Saiid that I've used for years but also there service department is excellent .. I would not think of Going to another dealership. Last week I had a tire problem,brought the car in for service Edgardo Pena took charge of the whole thing made me feel safe showed me around the lounge which is beautiful and in know time at all my tire was fixed. Thank you Shorty. And when I got home I got a text from my salesman Saiid to make sure the tire was okay and I was home safely .

New car lease

by from Delray Beach |

Douglas Carbrey was the sales rep who helped me with the lease of a new Lincoln MKZ. He was very patience and informative at all times. If I didn't understand and answer to a question, he went over it as thoroughly as necessary. I would not hesitate to recommend him or your organization to anyone. Gerald Sanders

Friendly Great Service

by from West Palm Beach |

Edgardo Pena is always friendly and willing to listen. He will always answer all questions or get the answer for you.

great service in a timely manner

by from Palm Beach Gardens,FL. |

Edgaro Pina the service rep was just great.He got me in and out in no time and was a pleasure to deal with at your new location .I like the new showroom and waiting area.

Happy Customer

by from Palm Beach, FL |

Extremely happy with my purchase and the customer service has been superb. Ed Okin in sales and Edgardo Pena as service manager have been outstanding. Highly recommend working with Al Packer Lincoln and will do so again with my next purchase.

BEST SERVICE

by from West Palm Beach Florida |

Alex Joseyfix is my service advisor and has always made the service experience the best The repairs that have had to be done were always done on time and fixed properly the first time he is the best!

Awsome service! John Fisher is the best

by from Florida |

I love Al Packer. From buying my plethora of cars over the years. My favorite service writer is John Fisher. He is always there with a smile and a loaner for me. What more.can I ask for?

Good people to deal with

by from Hillsboro Beach |

Al Packer Ford Lincoln in WPB is an impressive an expanding facility. I dealt with Salesman Ed Okin in the process of buying my 2011 Lincoln MKX recently. Ed's a great guy - very easy to deal with and very detail oriented; he's very experienced and knows all the details of what need to be done. He made sure everything smooth and easy! Thanks Ed - I love my 'new' MKX!!

GREAT DEALERSHIP For Ford and Lincoln Products

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Great dealership with FANTASTIC service personnel. Alex Josefyx has been my Service Adviser for as many years as I have been dealing with Al Packer. His comitment to customer service is the best i have ever experienced at any dealership. I would NEVER have my vehicle serviced at any other dealership or shop. His word is his bond, he knows the products and he has the service work done in a timely manor. Alex is the best!! If you need a new or pre owned vehicle I can't say enough good about the Al Packer sales staff also. They all are the best and work with you to get you the best possible vehicle to fit your needs and price. The selection of new and pre owned vehicles is very good. My sales person is Luce Gersten and she is a wonderful person to deal with.She knows the products she sells to the "T." Luce follows up on all vehicle sales and interests. You are never neglected after a sale. All I can say is Al Packer treats you as family and is a wonderful place to purchase and have your vehicle serviced! Try them and see!

Purchase of new Linccoln MKz

by from Lake Worth, Fl. |

I have known Van Johnson for many years when he was with other Lincoln dealerships and I have always found him to be very knowledgeable about the Lincoln car. He reviewed with me the features on the new 2015 Lincoln MKz. I highly recommend him to my friends who might be interested in purchasing a Lincoln product Samuel Rubin