Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080

Excellent sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Coast to Coast has knowledgable sales staff committed to custommer satisfaction. Each employee we encountered was professional without pressure to purchase. This dealer has a wide selection of quality low milage luxury and sports import vehicles. We had an exceptional experience throughout the entire purchasing process.

2012 Mercedes-Benz C300 Luxury; CJ @ Keystone

by from Camby, IN |

CJ was very helpful in providing me with the information I needed to make my decision and did not pressure me into buying something that I may not be happy with.

Roger Salazar straight forward no games

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Spent the last 5 days working with the Roger and Damon at Coast to Coast on Keystone to find the perfect car for my dad. I went to dealerships in Indy and all the way in Chicago. Coast to Coast not only had a knowledgeable sales staff,inv, pricing, but they weren't pushy and were straight forward about everything. We will back here again. Nothing but good things to say about this dealer and the people that work here. 2012 BMW 550I xdrive!!!!!!

Come and see Roger!!!!

by from Liberty Township, Ohio |

I shopped several dealers in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois looking for a quality BMW 550i xDrive. While many dealers had some great cars, the honestly and friendliness of Roger Salazar was the deciding factor for me. Roger always answered my questions and never pressured me to buy the car. The entire staff of the dealership is friendly and professional. I highly recommend Coast to Coast for anyone looking for a quality car.

2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 Coupe; CJ @ Keystone

by from Bloomington,IN |

He is a nice guy and patient. I had a excellent experience here and bought the right car

2005 Infiniti G35x; CJ @ C2C

by from Carmel,IN |

CJ was super helpful and friendly! Did not feel like I was pressured to buy a car. CJ truly cared and found the car that suits me perfectly!!!! Thanks CJ and Coast to Coast!!!

2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK350

by from Bloomington, IN |

Everything was wonderful, especially assistance from CJ. The only drawback would have been the time waiting for finalizing contract (though I don't know the reasons for the wait). Great service and fair pricing.

2 Porsches purchased in 2 weeks/Outstanding Group

by from Westfield, IN |

Just completed our 3rd purchase from Coast to Coast; the 1st was at the Fisher's location 3 years ago when we purchased a Porsche Cayenne S; our most recent Coast to Coast purchases were from the Keystone location where we worked with Roger Salazar in purchasing an absolutely like-new '12 Porsche Cayenne S with fewer than 15K miles, and only 2 weeks later my husband went back to purchase his dream car, a 2012 Porsche 911 4S with extremely low miles and that still has the new car scent. Roger and the rest of the staff were knowledgeable, gracious, courteous, relaxed, and best of all, not pushy or high pressure. I recommend Coast to Coast Imports for anyone seriously looking to buy a late model high-end car in excellent condition.

Outstanding Buying Experience !!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have never met a more friendly and professional staff of personnel in ANY buying experience. I can't say enough about Mo. He is just outstanding and so professional.

Great selection of high end import cars

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Nice cars and decent prices. Lots of high end imports, if that's what yuo're interested in. We couldn't make a deal because they didn't want to give me much for my trade. overall, my experience was satisfactory.

Great Experience - Roger

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great overall buying experience! Roger was very helpful and informative.