Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080 Used 866-771-7080

Excellent sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Coast to Coast has knowledgable sales staff committed to custommer satisfaction. Each employee we encountered was professional without pressure to purchase. This dealer has a wide selection of quality low milage luxury and sports import vehicles. We had an exceptional experience throughout the entire purchasing process.

Great Customer Service

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

My husband & I were contemplating the purchase of either a Jaguar or an Audi 7 or 8. We stopped in at Coast to Coast on a whim & received great service from the moment we arrived. Our sales person was Sylvina. She was extremely friendly & knowledgeable. She showed us 4 cars & we narrowed down to test drive 2. Throughout the test drive she explained all the features in each car in detail. We didn't purchase a car as of yet however, but when we do, we will definitely be purchasing from Coast to Coast. They have a great variety of top end cars in great condition and the experience was wonderful.

Excellant Service

by from INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA |

On my visit to Coast to Coast I was looking to purchase a used car, I was approached by Ms. Sylvina Cruz, and Mr. Mohammad to which both had excellent attitudes , very knowledgeable about the cars, and were very professional. My husband had recently purchased another car from Coast to Coast and I had in previous years. I loved the service, the ability to make my own decision without being pressured into a car that I didn't really want. I was able test drive any car on the lot without being pressured to purchase one in specific. I was able to get the car I wanted great mileage , great payment and the customer service was excellent . we love Coast to Coast and will continue to referrer our friends to you for their car buying needs. Ms. Sylvina and Mr. Mohammand thank you for your time and patience with us on my new purchase . Thank you

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I did NOT purchase a vehicle from Coast-to-Coast on Keystone, only because what I wanted was not available, and what I looked at, was not in my price range. But what I did come away with was satisfaction in receiving excellent customer service in the person of Sylvina Cruz. Thank you Sylvina - you will get my referrals!

BMW 320ix Exerience!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Josh was exceptionally friendly and helpful. He even assisted with the sale of my old car. The entire experience was stress-free. THANKS JOSH!

Very easy, simple, fair, and no stress

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The process was very smooth, and I like the no-haggle approach. It's not for everyone, but getting a fair price up front makes things easier. I can see myself doing business with them again in the future.

Great Experience as always

by from Indianapolis Keystone |

You guys always take care of me. See you when I need a new car. Thanks Moe!! Thanks Sylvina!! Thanks Jared!! Happy New Year!

Excellent service

by from Brownsburg, Indiana |

I highly recommend this people, especially Sylvina Cruz, she went beyond her limits and help us tremendously, excellent to work with and honest. I will buy again in Coast to Coast.

Pleasurable Experienc

by from Louisville, KY |

It was certainly a pleasurable experience buying my beautiful Audi from the people at Coast to Coast. Starting with our salesperson Sylvina Cruz, extending through their business manager and everyone I met, their professionalism and courteousness is unmatched and a breath of fresh air. The dealership was spectacular as was the variety of quality automobiles they had on the premises to offer. The process could not have been easier.

Excellent service

by from Indianapolis in |

Very easy process. Picked out my car online one day and drive away in it the next. Sylvina was excellent, quick to call or text (which is easier for me) very down to earth and friendly. Financing was super easy and took all of 5 minutes.