Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080

Excellent sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Coast to Coast has knowledgable sales staff committed to custommer satisfaction. Each employee we encountered was professional without pressure to purchase. This dealer has a wide selection of quality low milage luxury and sports import vehicles. We had an exceptional experience throughout the entire purchasing process.

2 Porsches purchased in 2 weeks/Outstanding Group

by from Westfield, IN |

Just completed our 3rd purchase from Coast to Coast; the 1st was at the Fisher's location 3 years ago when we purchased a Porsche Cayenne S; our most recent Coast to Coast purchases were from the Keystone location where we worked with Roger Salazar in purchasing an absolutely like-new '12 Porsche Cayenne S with fewer than 15K miles, and only 2 weeks later my husband went back to purchase his dream car, a 2012 Porsche 911 4S with extremely low miles and that still has the new car scent. Roger and the rest of the staff were knowledgeable, gracious, courteous, relaxed, and best of all, not pushy or high pressure. I recommend Coast to Coast Imports for anyone seriously looking to buy a late model high-end car in excellent condition.

Outstanding Buying Experience !!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have never met a more friendly and professional staff of personnel in ANY buying experience. I can't say enough about Mo. He is just outstanding and so professional.

Great selection of high end import cars

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Nice cars and decent prices. Lots of high end imports, if that's what yuo're interested in. We couldn't make a deal because they didn't want to give me much for my trade. overall, my experience was satisfactory.

Great Experience - Roger

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great overall buying experience! Roger was very helpful and informative.

Excellent dealership and sales staff

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I did not have any prior experience with Coast to Coast Auto Sales. We were impressed with the quality of vehicles in their inventory. Our salesman, Roger Salazar, was excellent to deal with. There was no pressure and he took the time to work with us and give us the time we needed to make the decision to purchase. Several people took the time to introduce themselves to us and make us feel welcome. I was also impressed with the follow up after purchase to be sure we were satisfied and help in any way.

Sales Manager took good care of my problem

by from Columbus Indiana |

Really appreciate the sales manager taking care of my 2011 BMW fog lamp which was broken. I wrote a bad review for sales manager unknowingly when I wanted to write it for sales representative. Manager was cool about handling this issue and got it right just in time.

My experience wiith Roger Salazar MY sales rep

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The time spent from initial contact to leaving with my new automoblle was absolutel yExcellent. Everyone I came in contact with was very very good and professional .

Fantastic Everything!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Lowest prices around! Worked with Roger. He was wonderful along with the rest of the staff! Everything was easy, and non hassled. Easiest process and most laid back group of people I have ever bought anything from!

Fantastic Everything!

2009 BMW 528i; Ian & CJ Keystone

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Awesome deals, friendly and accommodating! We had a great experience and would recommend to anybody looking for a used car.