Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080

Excellent sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Coast to Coast has knowledgable sales staff committed to custommer satisfaction. Each employee we encountered was professional without pressure to purchase. This dealer has a wide selection of quality low milage luxury and sports import vehicles. We had an exceptional experience throughout the entire purchasing process.

We just purchased a vechicle with Steve's help

by from Delphos Ohio |

Thanks for the excellent customer service. We will recommend your business! Steve Rettig was a great help and answered all our questions in a timely manner and was great to work with.

Steve was great!

by from Muncie, IN |

Everything went very smoothly. No haggling necessary, the car was priced below market value. I didn't feel pressured at all during the purchasing process, and financing went smoothly.

Smooth sailing w/ Steve of Coast to Coast Imports

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Very professional staff, honest people to work with. Steve is awesome!

Excellent Experience at C2C Keystone

by from Atlanta, GA |

Bought a 2013 Lexus 450H. Flew up from Atlanta because it was such a good deal. Car was just as represented. Roger Salazar was great to work with. Definitely recommend this dealer and the experience!

Lexus IS 250 Convertible

by from Plainfield, IN |

We purchased a 2013 Lexus convertible at Coast to Coast last week. We were pleased with our experience. Our car, however, was not detailed as thoroughly as we would have liked. Not sure if they felt rushed to get the car ready or what but it still needed a little more "shine" to the wheels and the inside could have been cleaner. We really like the car and were pleased with the sales staff. The buying experience was a pleasant one.

Steve made this easy for us today

by from Fairland, IN |

What a courteous dealership that was informative, honest, and fair from start to finish. Please take the time to visit this dealership and get a clean used car.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Jameson was a great sales person and was very friendly. The car was in good condition and all repairs were made quickly. Damon was very friendly and worked well with me on financing.

Worth the drive from Michigan

by from Grand Rapids MI |

I was please with the professionalism and attention to my needs to get in and out in a timely basis provided me from Sylvina Cruz. I drove from Michigan because it was the best value for the vehicle I could find. I do feel they only apply a slight mark-up on their cars and base their success on repeat customers and volume. The only thing I felt could have been improved upon was the detailing of the car prior to my purchase. There were a couple scratches on the doors that could have been rubbed out before I looked at it and the interior of the vehicle was not detailed out. The windows on the inside were dirty.

New Chevy Cruze

by from Bloomington, IN |

Offered a reasonable price for my trade in. New car price was more than reasonable. Jaimeson did an outstanding job from meeting to purchase!

BAD BAD BAD!!!!!

by from Indianapolis IN |

I walk in to the one on Keystone looking at an Infiniti M37X. I walked out back to look at cars and came back in. NO ONE SAID ONE WORD TO ME. I will NEVER Buy a car here.

Coast to Coast on Keystone responded to this review

April 7, 2015

Justin, I apologize about your initial experience with us. I know that we were very busy yesterday (April 6th) assisting other customers in the showroom and would like to re-invite you in and meet with the store manager (Damon Smith), who will give you full attention. We strive to make all clients feel welcome in our no hassle/no pressure atmosphere. Please come in or call at (317)257-9000 to set up a time. Thanks for coming in, although I wish we could have helped.