Coast to Coast on Keystone

Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080

Great selection of high end import cars

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Nice cars and decent prices. Lots of high end imports, if that's what yuo're interested in. We couldn't make a deal because they didn't want to give me much for my trade. overall, my experience was satisfactory.

Great Experience - Roger

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great overall buying experience! Roger was very helpful and informative.

Excellent dealership and sales staff

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I did not have any prior experience with Coast to Coast Auto Sales. We were impressed with the quality of vehicles in their inventory. Our salesman, Roger Salazar, was excellent to deal with. There was no pressure and he took the time to work with us and give us the time we needed to make the decision to purchase. Several people took the time to introduce themselves to us and make us feel welcome. I was also impressed with the follow up after purchase to be sure we were satisfied and help in any way.

Sales Manager took good care of my problem

by from Columbus Indiana |

Really appreciate the sales manager taking care of my 2011 BMW fog lamp which was broken. I wrote a bad review for sales manager unknowingly when I wanted to write it for sales representative. Manager was cool about handling this issue and got it right just in time.

My experience wiith Roger Salazar MY sales rep

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The time spent from initial contact to leaving with my new automoblle was absolutel yExcellent. Everyone I came in contact with was very very good and professional .

Fantastic Everything!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Lowest prices around! Worked with Roger. He was wonderful along with the rest of the staff! Everything was easy, and non hassled. Easiest process and most laid back group of people I have ever bought anything from!

Fantastic Everything!

2008 BMW Purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was in the market for a newer BMW. Shopped around a bit but it wasn't until my husband and I saw this particular year, make and model advertised online that we took the iniative to drive over to the C2C Keystone location. Have to admit that Saturday was a beautiful day and the car lot was hopping so other than an immediate greet by Billy, we pretty much were pointed to look for the car ourselves 'some where back there'. Admittedly I was frustrated but my husband was determined so we found another salesman that took the time to help us locate the vehicle we'd gone to see. Roger was was our knight in shinning armour. I was over C2C from the get go otherwise. I appreciate how busy they were but that was not my problem as the customer and frankly I was sick of hearing it as an excuse. Regardless, the rep of C2C was saved by Roger. What a sincere knowlegable and friendly guy. He helped us locate the car and arranged to bring it around so we could check it out. We found the car needed a few cosmetic repairs but otherwise was a pretty good buy. I had planned to use my own bank for financing but the manager convinced me that they could give our bank a run for their money and save me $$$ in the process, so we gave C2C financing a whirl. This is where the process deteriated a bit. There was pretty poor followup and status on how this process was to work. We sat there for waaaaaaay too long thinking we were 'next' with the finance guy. I still don't know what the heck was going on but decided to just put a downpayment/good faith on the vehicle and wait to hear back on Monday. It was as I said, a nice day and I didn't want to waste another 2-3 hours sitting and waiting and being told we were next when we really weren't. So we left and waited to see what would materialize on Monday. Well, again, I pretty much had to do the followup. Follow-up is not this locations bailywick, but in the end they were able to get it done but not necessarily at a rate cheaper than my own bank would have offered (matched at best), but I had already expended time, effort and energy and frankly did not want to have my credit re-run so I went with C2C financing via Wells Fargo. The finance guy encouraged me to purchase an extended warranty thru interstate national dealer services. He pushed the 25 month all inclusive warranty that covered like 12,000 parts or something. Basically I fell for the banana in the tailpipe but wished I hadn't. I swear warranties are such b.s. Whenever you go to use it the companies always have some way of wiggling out of it. Finance made it sound like the warranty would take care of all of these moving parts, but there was a catch, there always is. The warranty company claimed that the part was 'worn' out versus failing...what's the diff, it needed to be replaced..... The other thing was that the purchased vehicle didn't have a users manual nor an extra key. I kept asking for these things and the salesperson was evasive at best. I finally did the math and decided I could get a manual on ebay and would just take the hit on the extra key from the dealship. The fob (without the built in key) was crazy expensive but it is what it is. Second lesson....go ahead and get the dealership (not C2C) to take a look at the car before you take possession financially. C2C skirted the issue of taking it up to DR prior but make this a condition of purchase. You'll still need to pay for the check but again, its worth it. DR found that I had an open recall on two items. They also indicated an issue with my outter tie rod ends that needed attention. I thought surely with this 'amazing extended warranty' on a vehicle that I had not even put 300 mies on yet that this would be covered? NOT! So I say all that to say this. Think about what you're getting if you opt for the extended warranty. It may not be worth it afterall. More of a crapshoot. I recommend C2C but go during the weekday not so much the warranty.

2009 BMW 528i; Ian & CJ Keystone

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Awesome deals, friendly and accommodating! We had a great experience and would recommend to anybody looking for a used car.

2011 Mercedes C300 4MATIC Sport; CJ @ Keystone

by from Greenwood, IN 46143 |

Excellent Dealership! Very professional and knowledgeable salesman!