Coast to Coast on Keystone

Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080

Experience, Jaimeson was great!

by from Louisville, KY |

Jaimeson was AWESOME. So helpful in all aspects of the car buying experience. Even solved a few "challenges" as they came up, all with my customer satisfaction as the priority. Will definitely consider Jaimeson, and Coast to Coast again.

Superb Experience

by from Indianapolis |

This was my first car buying experience. Roger Salazar greeted me at the door and from there the experience started. Roger is very energetic and knowledgable about what he is talking about. I did a lot of research before stepping foot inside the dealership but he covered everything I researched and more. I purchased a Mercedes C300 after everything was said and done. I couldn't be happier with how everything went and with the ease of the process. The whole entire staff makes you feel welcomed when you are at Coast To Coast. I will definitely give them my first look when I return to the car buying process. If you want a guaranteed positive experience, ask for Roger. You can't go wrong with him or the dealership.

Coast to Coast is awesome!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

CJ was fantastic. Highly recommend talking to him during the car buying process.

Remarkable Experience!

by from LaPorte, In |

I just purchased a C300 Mercedes from Coast to Coast. Roger Salazar and I spoke on the phone at least 10 times and I finally settled on the Mercedes. I bought it sight unseen, but with him being my go to guy and trusting him 100%. When I arrived at the dealership it was an awesome experience. Roger found me this beautiful Bentz, then Mike from finance spoke to us about an extended warranty and was very thorough with the information he provided. Damen then spoke to us about the documents we signed and reviewed each one with us. It was a great experience because I personally HATE buying cars. They made it easy, and we actually had a great time at the dealership. Their staff is professional, courteous, and informative. We actually spent about 3 hours at the dealership just talking with all the employees and had a great experience. I would recommend anyone looking for a car or truck to check out Coast to Coast, ask for Roger and you will definitely have a knowledgeable sales rep that will work for YOU!!! I will definitely purchase another vehicle from the dealership and Roger. Can't say enough about them, they were great.

Very Very Very Happy...Did I say I was very happy?

by from Carmel, IN |

My experience at Coast to Coast Imports was outstanding. I was a little apprehensive at first, about buying my Acura at a non-Acura dealership, but the service I received was above and beyond what I had expected. From the time I walked into the door til the time I walked out with my set of new keys. When I suggested bringing the vehicle to the Acura dealership to have it inspected they even strongly encouraged it. Who does that? Then I knew I was probably getting a reliable vehicle. The Acura dealership said it was in awesome shape. I also tried to bring the price of the vehicle down and they did not budge, as they kept telling me it was the best price in the country. When they didn?t, I walked out thinking, ?Yeah, I bet you tell everyone that.? Well, I did my homework for over a week and they were right, they did have the best price in the country. So, I found myself walking back in with a little less dignity. I felt my sales representative, Sylvina Cruz?a integrity impeccable. I am very happy with my purchase and would again.

BMW 335I XDrive

by from Chicago, IL |

CJ did pretty awesome. He had a lot of knowledge on BMW's.

Excellent Transaction! A great place to work with!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, you need to visit Coast to Coast. This is a no hassle, professional dealership. Roger, Mohamed, and Damon were all excellent. The transaction was fast and the price was fair. I look forward to referring my clients and friends to them. I do not give reviews very often. The staff of Coast to Coast deserves me taking the time to complete this review.

Worth the drive

by from Louisville, KY |

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Coast to Coast. I live out of state so I had to make a drive to even see the vehicle I was interested it. Sylvina did her best to make me feel as comfortable and confident as possible about the trip I was about to make and what would be waiting for me on the other end. She took the time to take additional pictures of the vehicle and sent them to me via text so I was completely aware of the vehicle's physical condition before I decided to get on the road (the professional pictures that are posted to most websites give a "glammed up" prespective). I wanted untouched pictures and she provided those to me. The price was unbeatable, they the atmosphere amazing, and the service in matched. All around a great experience and I came home with a new truck. Definitely going back when it's time to upgrade.

Najy was "WONDERFUL"

by from Brownsburg, IN |

The service was great Najy was the best !! :) Love my GL450. I will send my friends and family to this dealership...

Couldn't be more pleased

by from Muncie, IN |

On a notion, I was looking for a particular vehicle and stumbled across Coast to Coast. The staff was very friendly and up front about the car and assisted me in acquiring it at a great cost. I would recommend anyone to stop by and give Jaimeson Wright and the staff there a chance to place you in the vehicle you need. When I am ready to purchase another car. I will definitely take a look at their inventory to see what they may have. Thank you, again.