Coast to Coast on Keystone

5350 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Used 866-771-7080

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had been searching for a Mercedes ML350 in the Cincinnati area. I feel fortunate to have found Coast to Coast. The best words to describe my impression of this organization are "first- class". From the first phone I felt like this organization wanted to work with to find the right car at the right price. Our sales consultant Ian greeted when we arrived at the dealership. He was pleasant and made you feel welcome. During our time there I was fortunate to have a great conversation with Yousef the owner of Coast to Coast Imports. You could feel his commitment to making sure the experience of buying a car was a good one. If you want a quality vehicle at a fair price along with a pleasant buying experience, the Coast to Coast is the place for you. I will not only be back but highly recommend this organization. Bill Sears

najyaroo

by from Bloomington, IN |

This dealer ship had a great selection of vehicles to choose from. The sales consultant (Najy)was very helpful, friendly, and informative.

Sylvina Great Salesperson to work with

by from Carmel, IN |

It was after closing when we visited the Coast to Coast lot on Keystone to look at what was available in used Mercedes. It was bitter cold and we were moving in and out of our car to get model numbers and information to check on pricing. Sylvina came out to talk to us and gave us her card. We later returned when Coast to Coast opened. Sylvina was very helpful, let us test drive a car and even went with us to the Nobelsville location to drive the car we eventually purchased. Sylvina helped us through the process and made the whole experience very positive. Thank you

My car is so SEXY

by from Germantown, Tennessee |

I just drove from Tennessee to pick up my beautiful new car and am blown away. I purchased this car sight unseen and had to rely on my salesman, Roger Salazar, to guide me to the perfect car, and he did not disappoint. He described it perfectly and even told me how in person it looked even better than I expected. He was correct! what an incredible experience I had with Coast to Coast Imports Keystone and highly impressed with both the selection and sales department. Everyone I dealt with were superb and incredibly helpful. I couldn't have had a better experience and am thrilled with my car. It was worth every mile I drove to get here. Thank you Roger for everything! I will recommend you and Coast to Coast to anyone looking for a car.

Luxary

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Great sales team and a great place to buy a car. Sales person was very knowledgeable and answered all my question and didn't make me feel pressured at all. I will buy my next car from Coast to Coast Imports

2011 Ford F-150; Jaimeson Wright

by from brownstown In |

excellent customer service. Jaimison worked with us to get financing and get us in a vehicle today. I will definely make this my first place when buying another vehicle.

Excellent service

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

Roger was wonderful, very friendly and helpful and made the process very easy and smooth.

exceptional service

by from indianapolis, in |

i thought i already did review this site perhaps it wasnt submitted properly but i'll do it again for coast to coast. we had exceptional experience during sales and the most important thing after sales they still provide us great service. Sylvina and Mo were my excellent main reps to assist us however all the team: other sales reps and finance team @ Coast to Coast were also very helpfull that included the owner, Yusuf. It's very rare in auto industry to have this excellent support. Thank you!

Sylvina was great, excellent experience...

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a great buying experience. Initially my experience at the Coast to Coast location in Fishers was not the best but I decided to give the Keystone location a try and walked in and met Sylvina. Sylvina was great. She was really patient and provided no pressure during the entire process. She was very helpful and went above and beyond to find what I was looking for within the price range I wanted. I would recommend working with Sylvina if you are in the market for a quality low mile import vehicle...I will definitely work with Sylvina when I decide to upgrade my vehicle...

Review of Service of Coast to Caost

by from Del Mar, CA |

Sylvia, the individual who was assigned to me was great! She answered my ever concern or put me in contact with people who could address my very concern no matter how small.