HHott Car Sales

2511 W Sample Rd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33073

Used 888-360-8506 Used 888-360-8506

Hot Deals on South Florida Wheels !

The best

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

This place is simply the best. After weeks of searching for a vehicle after my car was totaled I found this gem of a dealership. I can honestly say this because I saw mid quality to the bottom of barrel of establishments! I had a few more cars lined up for the Saturday I bought my car from here. The description, pictures and overal review made me put HHOT CARS at the top of the search that day. I went there met the owner Howard. A gentlemen of gentlemens. Honest and upfront about his cars. No playing no gimmicks. Just the truth! Worked with me thru every step of the car buying way. Test drove car and looked it over, everything advertised was on point. Car selection was too quality stuff. Needless to say. I didn't have to search anymore. Took home my new baby that day. Have been just excited to drive my new/used car everyday. Will recommend this establishment to family, friends, friends of friends and strangers. Just top notch people and selection!

We had a great experience with Hhott Car Sales....

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

We entered what we thought would be a negative world of Used Cars and salesmen.....WOW were we surprised to find Howard, an outstanding, honest and truly helpful salesman !...He did his research and came up with the ideal car for our Granddaughter , the car is solid, trustworthy and he made sure it was in our price range. We would highly recommend Hhott Car Sales to anyone who needs a used car. We wouldn't hesitate to go there again.

Courteous, happy, customer service from all.

by from Coconut Creek, Florida |

Howard and his team were so professional and so willing to accommodate and assist. My wife loves her car so much. It has been a great help and luxury to her in her work with the elderly. I would shop here again in a heartbeat! Bravo! Honest and friendly service at a great and affordable price.

Great dealer and Great customer service

by from Houston, Texas |

I saw the Isuzu trooper on cars.com and I called the dealership. The response was fast and Howard is very nice and helpful. I flew from Houston and I saw The SUV as discribed so I drove the SUV back to Texas without any issues. Howard responded to my text messages even after I was on my way back to Texas. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

HHOTT CAR SALES are the best!!!

by from Hialeah, FL |

My wife and I drove from Hialeah to Deerfield to buy the car I always wanted. A 2005 Cadillac Deville DHS. Howard (owner) and his wife are the best. It was everything I expected and more. I recommend coming here even if you don't like what you see (don't understand why you wouldn't). He will find what you're looking for and does NOT force you to pick a car you don't want. Thank you again Howard for your honestly and kind heart.

Great car dealership!

by from Corpus Chrsti, Texas |

The car buying process through hhott car was a comfortable and easy car buying process. I had been looking online for a couple of months at a used vehicle, when i finally came across a few vehicles i had my heart on from the milage to the exterior to the interior hhottcar was by far the better choice. I live in south texas and the owner was nice enough to let me put down payment on the vehicle to hold it for me. That showed me that i could trust this company, if he put trust in me to show up on the date i gave . The owner kept in touch with me for over 3 weeks to make sure everything was ok and if i couldnt make it Howard DeWolfe made sure id get my downpayment back. When i arrived to hhottcar the car looked alot better in person than the pictures online. All in all it was the best car buying experience of my life, they made sure i was in and out very quickly so i could get back on the road. This vehicl runs great made it all back from florida to texas no issues at all. Car runs like new with low miles. Thank you HHottcar sales. If i ever need a other vehicle i will look on hhottcar website for sure!

October 22, 2015

Thank you Maurice! It was a pleasure to meet you. Happy to hear that you made it home safe and sound!

Thanks so much

by from Ft Lauderdale FL |

I went to HOTT CAR SALES with a friend that purched a car from there. I was impresses the cars were kept indoors. I looked at the cars. Howard and I taled about what type of car that I like and my price rang. Howard showed me two cars explained them ih detail. Test drove one. Then inside the office Howard showed me the car fax. Also completely explained the car fax report to me on both cars. Than Howard told me the price of both cars explained to me how much down etc. on both cars. A few days I called Howard and told him that i liked the 2000 Mercury Cougar and purchased the car. I told my dad I have been looking for a car. My dad tried to help me out cause he works at an auto auction. my Dad and I talked about Howard. He stopped looking at cars for me and told me you have found a good car dealer that sound good. I tell co-workers, friends and family about HHOT CAR SALES. I highly recommend HHOTT CAR SALES to anyone looking to purchase a clean fine used car. Howard thanks for everything.

Thank you Sam!

Great experience. Very easy to work with.

by from Pompano |

Very pleased with the ownership great people. Excellent service. Highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Thank you Mark!

Best place to purchase a used vehicle

by from Lake Worth, FL |

I was looking for a used Ford Explorer and had been to many used car lots and car dealerships. I found dealers that lied about the vehicles mileage and they wouldn't even give me a CarFax to review. One new car dealership actually increase the sticker price and told me to take a hike if I was not going to pay their price. When I walked into HHoTT Car Sales, Howard was completely open and honest. He explained what repair work if any was done on the vehicle. Howard even hands you the CarFax and also reviews it with you. I knew then that I could trust Howard, he worked with me on his best price without giving me a hassle. If your looking for a used vehicle please give Howard at HHoTT Car Sales a chance to please you. Howard will also work with you to find that special vehicle that your looking for. Just remember that you are purchasing someone's used vehicle, some with high mileage, these vehicles are not brand new and Howard does not have magical powers, he's honest and tells you only what he knows about the vehicles.

Thank you Dave!

Very Happy Client

by from Washington DC |

I was looking for a inexpensive car for my son and Howard found a great car and shipped it out of state the transaction was a very good experience and I would recommend Howard to any one looking for a good used car

Thanks so much Jeff!