HHott Car Sales

HHott Car Sales

2511 W Sample Rd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33073

Used 888-360-8506

Hot Deals on South Florida Wheels !

The best

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

This place is simply the best. After weeks of searching for a vehicle after my car was totaled I found this gem of a dealership. I can honestly say this because I saw mid quality to the bottom of barrel of establishments! I had a few more cars lined up for the Saturday I bought my car from here. The description, pictures and overal review made me put HHOT CARS at the top of the search that day. I went there met the owner Howard. A gentlemen of gentlemens. Honest and upfront about his cars. No playing no gimmicks. Just the truth! Worked with me thru every step of the car buying way. Test drove car and looked it over, everything advertised was on point. Car selection was too quality stuff. Needless to say. I didn't have to search anymore. Took home my new baby that day. Have been just excited to drive my new/used car everyday. Will recommend this establishment to family, friends, friends of friends and strangers. Just top notch people and selection!

Mr. Duncan

by from Boca Raton fl. |

My dealings with HHott car sales was very easy professional , one thing about the dealers place it was so neat and clean the paper work was very well done and in good time, i would recommend to anyone looking for a good clean car or truck to deal with these people because he is very picky what he buys for resale for his customers.

NICE CLEAN CAR

by from MOODUS CT |

GOT A 2005 CADALLIC DEVILLE FROM HOWARD NO HASSLE CLEAN CAR GOOD PRICE! YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT FOR A GOOD DEAL AND NICE CARS.THANKS HOWARD

Great vehicle, price, and customer service!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

We were very happy with the customer service, bought a great vehicle for a good price, with a fair amount for our trade. I will look here first the next time we need a vehicle! Thank you Hhot Cars for this rare experience!

HONEST USED CAR DEALERS !

by from FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA |

I HAVE WORKED AND BEEN IN BUSINESS IN FLORIDA FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND DURING THOSE YEARS HAVE PURCHASED OVER 10 DIFFERENT VEHICLES . THOSE EXPERIENCES HAVE RANGED FROM FAIR TO REALLY BAD ... I RECENTLY HAD TO REPLACE A VITAL WORK TRUCK WITH ANOTHER TOOL BODY TRUCK VIRTUALLY OVERNIGHT DUE TO AN ACCIDENT. OUR TRUCKS ARE SO IMPORTANT TO US AS WE CANNOT DO OUR WORK WITHOUT THEM. I HAD BEEN REFERRED TO HHOTT CAR SALES ON SAMPLE RD IN DEERFIELD BEACH FL BY SEVERAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATES WHO ALL TOLD ME TO CALL THEM. THANK GOD I DID BECAUSE AFTER MEETING WITH AND SPEAKING TO THE OWNER THINGS FELL INTO PLACE LIKE THEY WERE REALLY MEANT TO BE ...HOWARD DISCUSSED MY NEEDS AND IMMEDIATELY SAID HE THOUGHT HE KNEW WHERE HE COULD GET THE EXACT TRUCK I NEEDED . BY THE NEXT DAY THE TRUCK WAS READY FOR ME AT A VERY FAIR PRICE WITH NO DICKERING BACK AND FORTH, I KNEW WHAT THOSE TRUCKS ARE WORTH AND GOT IT FOR LESS THAN I THOUGHT WITHOUT THE USUAL STRESS. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT JUST HOW GREAT THIS VEHICLE BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS BUT MUST SAY THAT THE OWNERS HOWARD & HIS LOVELY WIFE SYLVIE ARE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HONEST ! ! ! I WOULD ENCOURAGE ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A GOOD USED VEHICLE AT A FAIR PRICE TO DO THIER SHOPPING FIRST TO KNOW WHAT A GOOD DEAL IS AND THEN GO DIRECTLY TO HHOTT CAR SALES TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I THINK I DID " BUYING A VEHICLE THE OLD FASHIONED WAY " ! ! !

Great Service and Honest People

by from Boynton Beach |

I bought a 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Howard for my daughter and it has been a great car. There were a couple of things that had to be done after the purchase and he ensured the parts came in and got installed. He stands behind his word and values his reputation in this business above all else! I would highly recommend HHot Cars Sales for your next used car.

Best Place to buy a Used Car!

by from Delray Beach, FL |

About 6 months ago I went used car shopping with my mom. She was helping me with the purchase and didn't want me to buy the first car we saw from the first place we went. Our first stop was Hhott Car Sales. Needless to say Howard ruined the rest of car shopping day for me. He was so kind and passionate. He took pride in his cars and it showed. He showed me a few cars he thought may have been good for me and told me every detail about each vehicle. He had carfaxs, kellyblue book values and what each vehicle contained. Listening to my mothers advice I told him I needed to shop around more to get an idea. He pleasently said "absolutely, I'll be here when you get back." We went to several other places for the rest of the day and not one place or one car compared to any of his. We returned to buy one of the vehicles he showed us and it was a great experience. Him and his wife were so through, helpful and effienct. They made the experience incredibly easy and so special. Over the weekend I brought a friend to his shop to buy a car. She drove off with one a few days later. To anyone buying a used car, look no further! This is the place to go! I love my car and will be referring as many people as possible to Hhott Car Sales.

HONEST USED CAR DEALER EXPERIENCE !

by from DAVIE FLORIDA |

FOR ALL YOU PROSPECTIVE CAR BUYERS OUT THERE , I WANTED TO WRITE A REVIEW FOR HHOTT CAR SALES TO SAY THAT MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS SECOND TO NONE ! I NOT ONLY BOUGHT A GREAT 05 CADILLAC DTS FROM HOWARD , BUT I ALSO MADE A NEW FRIEND IN THE PROCESS. HOWARD AND THE STAFF ARE REALLY GOOD PEOPLE AND I STRONGLY RECOMMEND SHOPPING FOR YOUR NEXT USED CAR OR TRUCK AT THIER DEALERSHIP BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE ELSE ! SINCERELY, ROB SAMSON ( A HAPPY AND VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER )

Impeccable Service! Honest People and Great Prices

by from Royal Palm Beach, Florida |

What a great,hassle free experience it is purchasing a vehicle from HHott Cars ! You are not dealing with a huge dealership,with salesman on your heals trying to pressure you into a sale. Instead, you have the "pleasure" of working with the owners themselves, Howard and Sylvie. The cars that they sell are immaculate and very reasonably priced. Howard and Sylvie take a great deal of pride in their business and it shows. Honest people and Great cars?... This is unheard of!! First my husband purchased a great truck from Howard. A Ford F150 Lariat.What a beauty! What was supposed to be his work truck, is so nice,you hate to put any tools in it. Excellent condition, very smooth ride,runs great and looks great. It was not necessary to have to go through the dreaded haggle over prices, because they offer you very fair prices on their vehicles, and they stand behind them. We were so pleased, that when our son needed a new car,we returned to HHott Cars web site to look for one. He didn't see anything that he was interested in, so we contacted Howard and let him know what type of car our son was looking for.Well, low and behold,Howard found him a fabulous Lexus! Another immaculate car that looked like it had never even been driven. The used cars that they sell are top notch,just like their service. I read the reviews with people stating that Howard and Sylvie treat you like family....and that couldn't be more true. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself.You won't be disappointed. You won't find a better place anywhere in Florida!!

Great buying experience and Honest People!

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

I have bought and trade cars a couple of time with them and never have a problem.All cars run great and look great , Im very thankful, they are great people to deal with .

Highly recommended

by from Sunny ISles Beach, FL |

I drove from Miami to Deerfield to buy this used car for my son just by speaking to the owner on the phone. Very honest, great price, great experience and it was a pleasure to do business with them.