Jim Waldron Miller Road

(3.0) 2 Reviews

4140 Miller Rd, Flint, MI 48507

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Flint, Michigan |

I purchased a 2010 Chevy Camaro from Jim Waldron Miller Rd. The customer service I received was beyond helpful and accommodated my requirements for qualifying for a loan. I have recommended this dealership to my friends will continue to do so. Thanks for a great buying experience and I love my new car!

Jim Waldron lot overpriced

by from Flint, Michigan |

Their website lies about Blue Book prices to look like they're getting you a deal when they're actually charging you at or above blue book prices. I would never trust to buy a car from liars.

Jim Waldron Miller Road responded to this review

August 7, 2013

Hello Taylor, explain to me what nada book values are "wrong" or that you think we're "lying" about? We are directly liked with KB and pull right from their site. We whole sale cars to the public and don't have a sales staff here, that's how we can price our cars as low as we do, they are ALL thousands less then book value. You might want to do your home work before assuming we're lying because you don't believe our cars could possibly be that much cheaper then KB. You are free to shop around and pay thousands more some where else