Kenly Auto Plaza

(5.0) 7 Reviews

1930 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016

Used 888-314-6054

Such a great experience!!!!!!!

by from Buckeye, AZ |

I went to Kenly after I had an exhausting morning at a big dealership. After my experience there, I wish I would have originally just went to Kenly first. Allen was amazing and buying a car has never been so hassle free. I received a great deal and got a great amount for my trade-in. I would definitely recommend them.

Very helpful Car Dealership

by from San Tan Valley |

The car I was looking did not fit my need. They were very helpful.

A Happy Day for us at Kenly Auto Plaza

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We had the good fortune to run into Jillian as she was about to leave the Auto Plaza after closing. She took the time to show us the vehicle we were interested in, allowed us to test drive it that night, and spent a good amount of time detailing and explaining every inquiry we had. There was no question about the integrity of this business and Jillian. We were impressed to say the least. We left and continued our search for just the right vehicle. A month or so later we went back to Jillian to see if the vehicle had been sold. It was still available. Jillian handled the sale with her expertise and even drove us to a close-by business to have the title put in our name and get tags. Now what other dealership would go the extra mile to make sure all the paperwork was done exactly as it needed to be and then she even installed the new plates on the vehicle for us. We would absolutely recommend anyone to Kenly Auto Plaza! Thank you.

Great experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My husband and I had a great experience here, we were in and out. Stuff was awesome very personable, facility was small but clean and well kept. Their lot dog, diva was a great touch as well. We plan on working with them again, without a doubt!

Awesome dealership with very personable owners

by from Phoenix, Az |

A small, quaint dealership that is very customer service oriented. Jill and Allen were very nice and great to work with. No pressure and made us a great deal even allowing us extra time to shop around banks to get the best financing rate for ourselves. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and will keep them in mind when our next car buying opportunity arises.

Not your typical used car dealership

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

From the first picture you see of the cars in the ads you notice that their building looks different. It's subtle but it's your first clue that these people mean to do the car business in a very different way. I've owned a lot of cars, put over 100,000 miles on several of them, some I've bought new, some I've bought used. This is by far the best buying experience I've ever had: I was treated like royalty by Allen and Jillian. Rare in the used car industry, that is for sure, if it even anyplace else. After literally months of searching for a used car with my stringent criteria and my puny budget, I have encountered just about every variant on the stereotypical used car personality you can imagine. I did not find a single one of those variants here. I found someone who cares - A LOT - about the cars, about what they're doing in this business, and who cares enough to pay attention to every detail of the buying experience. You will find high quality used cars, a unique building and grounds, and a friendly, relaxed environment in which to discuss your used car needs.

A hometown business with world class service

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

A small operation nestled in Central-ish Phoenix that exudes Customer Care with every detail. From the cars they select for sale to the beautifully appointed offices and well kept lot, Allen and Jillian make a statement that there is a different way to do the car business. After a months-long (literally) search for a car that met my stringent criteria and puny budget, I tripped over Kenly Auto Plaza in a car listing. From the first email query - and super quick response - to the warm, friendly greeting (and sincerely so) when I arrived, to the test drive to the opportunity to purchase my car, I felt that I was dealing with competent, caring people. After months of encountering every type of car sales person on the planet, this was a truly different experience. I felt respected and that my opinion and observations mattered and were heard.