Gold Coast Acura

3195 Perkin Ave, Ventura, CA 93003

New 888-544-9160
Used 877-266-6770
Service 866-350-9548

"The best experience under the sun"

Alex Garibay THE BEST SALES CONSULTANT!

by from Nipomo, California |

I walked into Acura mot knowing if I wanted to buy that day or not, I honestly was worried that I was going to end up with a typical sales man that was pushy into buying one of there cars, as soon as I met ALEX GARIBAY I felt immediate comfort. Alex took the time to get to know my mom, son, and I, to discover what was best for us! Being a first time buyer I felt no regrets driving away in my new 2014 Acura! Anyone that is considering to get a new vehicle I am recommending Alex! I without a doubt will always make it a point drive the 2 hours just to continue our business with Alex! We left with a new car and a new friend!

August 19, 2014

Hi Priscilla, Thanks for the kind words about Alex and Gold Coast Acura. We try to make your experience here as "comfortable" as possible and that includes attention to your needs and desires. It sounds like Alex did a great job at that so thanks again for letting us know how happy you are with us and your new Acura.

Great service

by from Calabasas, CA |

Had a very enjoyable experience purchasing a new car from this dealership. Very friendly and willing to work with you. Reza is amazing. Would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

July 23, 2014

Thanks for the glowing review Nick. I think you will find the ILX a great "all around" vehicle for not only fuel economy, but also for its technology and performance. We really appreciate your business here. Please pass the word around. Hope to see you in the service drive when you vehicle needs service.

Great People and Great Cars

by from Ventura, CA |

Words can barely express my delight regarding my experience with this dealership. The staff was professional, polite and patient. I decided on a 2015 RDX after 3 days and 6 test drives of 5 different vehicles. Look no further than Gold Coast Acura - This is where you should go to buy or lease a new Acura. Thanks again to my salesman, Alex and his sales manager, Steve.

May 24, 2014

Hi Jim, Thanks for the raving review of your new Acura and our staff here at Gold Coast Acura. We appreciate the business and the review. Please remember that you can always call us with questions and comments about your RDX and don't hesitate to visit us for service or just drop in for a cup of Starbucks. Thanks again for the business! Jay

BEST FIRST TIME BUYER EXPERIENCE!

by from Ventura, CA |

I spent so long looking for a car. Every dealership was pushy and rude. I knew all along I wanted a Nissan Sentra, a stupid Carmax lady almost got me to buy one. Luckily I didn't and on cars.com I found my 2012 Sentra for 12,800! Best deal yet! The one at car max was older, more miles, and almost 3k more! I went in to the Acura dealership to look at it and they got me an amazing deal with affordable payments and I left jumping and dancing and the best part was I did it all by myself! :) Great staff, everyone was soooo friendly and fun! Definitely recommend Gold Coast Acura!

June 2, 2014

Elyssa, Thanks so much for the glowing review you gave us on your purchase of a pre-owned Nissan Sentra. We pride ourselves in having a great selection and it certainly sounds like you found what you were looking for! Please pass that word along on how you were treated and what a great deal you received!

Best car dealer experience

by from Templeton, Ca. |

We found the vehicle we were looking for in Cars.com. We called the dealer ahead of time as it was a 2 hour drive. The salesman I spoke to was waiting for us and they had the car ready. After the test drive and inspection of the car we were given a very fair price and they took care of all the paperwork ahead of time. We were very satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to go to Gold Coast Acura the next time we are looking for a another vehicle

April 28, 2014

Hi Tom, Thanks for the great ratings! We're delighted you are enjoying both the new Acura and the way you were treated at Gold Coast Acura. Please pass the word along and be sure to let us help with your service. I know you are some way from us but remember we have Acura loaner vehicles that will let you get in some shopping while we do your maintenance. Thanks again for letting us know you had a great experience.

general Manager Reza Kolai

by from Thousand Oaks , Ca |

I had the best experience buying my car at this dealership the staff and the General manager are great and very helpful I can only hope that every body in the car business take some lessons from this dealership and the staff. Albert

May 12, 2014

Albert, Thank you very much for using Gold Coast Acura for your automotive needs. You are correct, our General Manager Reza Koliai is willing to do what it takes to make your experience here a memorable one. Thank you again for using Gold Coast Acura. Spread the word!

Great place to purchase a car

by from Santa Paula, CA |

My wife and I purchased our second car from Gold Coast Acura. Alex Garibay is a great salesman and with his help ( along with Mike the sales manager ) we were able to drive off in a new 2014 Acura TL! We are definitely turning some heads in our new car. We are going to recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing a car to stop by Gold Coast Acura.

March 26, 2014

Thanks Ruben and family! We really appreciate your business and kind words. Glad to hear that your new TL is turning heads. Please feel like family here at Gold Coast Acura. That's the way we think of you.

We love our AWD MDX

by from Tehachapi, CA |

We just purchased the MDX we wanted in the color we wanted from Gold Coast Acura! I'm not one to give my phone number out so I emailed back & forth with them. They were able to match a price from another dealership & we sat up an appointment & bought it the next day! Their sales manager Stephen, general manager Reza, & sales professional Alex were extremely helpful & got us into the suv we wanted!

March 26, 2014

Hi Jennifer, We're glad you came so far to visit and give us the opportunity to earn your business. What a great choice in the MDX! Please pass the word about Gold Coast Acura and our great product.