Gold Coast Acura

3195 Perkin Ave, Ventura, CA 93003

New 888-544-9160
Used 877-266-6770
Service 866-350-9548

"The best experience under the sun"

Salesman's word is worthless

by from salt lake city, utah |

Responded to online ad for Honda Accord. Came to an agreed price with salesperson and then asked him to email me confirmation on their letterhead, signed by him, since I would be flying in from out of state to buy the car. Email never arrived so next day spoke to general manager who said salesman had no authority to negotiate price. He did not apologize for the salesman's misrepresentations but instead rudely and aggressively said that the car could not be purchased at the agreed upon price. Wouldn't get near this dealership.

November 18, 2014

Thanks for the input. I am sorry we couldn't come to terms with your offer but the vehicle was already on line for a very aggressive price. Good luck finding the vehicle you want it Utah.

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly

by from Carpinteria, CA |

Michael Gonzalez is a wonderful sales rep. He is friendly, very knowledgeable about the cars and their systems and has a pleasant demeanor. Michael didn't over push. He was there for all questions. Michael made the buying experience pleasant. The further steps of purchase/finance were easy as the rep ran several different scenarios for us and we discussed pros and cons to each. We then received a tour of the facility meeting different staff members. After purchase, Michael took as much time as we needed to help us understand and program all the features of our new TLX. We love our new car. We've been looking at many makes for a year. We decided on an Acura and when we met Michael last month, we decided he was going to be our salesman. His service as Marine for our country sealed the deal!

November 4, 2014

Hi Geoff and Terry, We're so glad that Michael did a great job for you, but we're not surprised. He has been a real asset for Gold Coast Acura and you are certainly not the first person to indicate his dedication to the job. Thanks so much for using Gold Coast Acura for purchasing your new TLX. It's a great choice for today's busy and demanding lifestyle. Please be sure to visit our Award winning Service Dept when you are ready for service or if you have any other questions or concerns about us, Acura or the TLX. Thanks again for bringing us the business. Jay

Professional and friendly

by from Oxnard, CA |

Gold Coast Acura makes buying a car painless. It didn't take hours which it usually does.

October 31, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Sue. We know that we have a great product and that if the customer is treated with courtesy the sale should follow. Please remember us when it's time for service. Our technicians and service writers are just as courteous as our sales force. See you in Service Sue!

Great staff, especially Alex Garibay our salesman

by from Oxnard, CA |

I have purchased several new cars in my lifetime, and this was the most pleasant experience buying a new car that I have ever had. Alex answered all our questions very knowledgeably and thoroughly, and never rushed or pressured us. The rest of the staff we dealt with, Mike the sales manager, and Steve, another manager who handled all the detailed paperwork, were also excellent to work with.

October 31, 2014

HI Bob and Shelley, We are so glad your experience here at Gold Coast Acura was a positive one! We love Alex for the same reasons that you do. He's very knowledgeable and has great rapport with our customers. Please be sure and revisit us when service is do on you new car. Our service dept. is just as exceptional as our sales force.

Alex Garibay THE BEST SALES CONSULTANT!

by from Nipomo, California |

I walked into Acura mot knowing if I wanted to buy that day or not, I honestly was worried that I was going to end up with a typical sales man that was pushy into buying one of there cars, as soon as I met ALEX GARIBAY I felt immediate comfort. Alex took the time to get to know my mom, son, and I, to discover what was best for us! Being a first time buyer I felt no regrets driving away in my new 2014 Acura! Anyone that is considering to get a new vehicle I am recommending Alex! I without a doubt will always make it a point drive the 2 hours just to continue our business with Alex! We left with a new car and a new friend!

August 19, 2014

Hi Priscilla, Thanks for the kind words about Alex and Gold Coast Acura. We try to make your experience here as "comfortable" as possible and that includes attention to your needs and desires. It sounds like Alex did a great job at that so thanks again for letting us know how happy you are with us and your new Acura.

Great service

by from Calabasas, CA |

Had a very enjoyable experience purchasing a new car from this dealership. Very friendly and willing to work with you. Reza is amazing. Would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

July 23, 2014

Thanks for the glowing review Nick. I think you will find the ILX a great "all around" vehicle for not only fuel economy, but also for its technology and performance. We really appreciate your business here. Please pass the word around. Hope to see you in the service drive when you vehicle needs service.

Great People and Great Cars

by from Ventura, CA |

Words can barely express my delight regarding my experience with this dealership. The staff was professional, polite and patient. I decided on a 2015 RDX after 3 days and 6 test drives of 5 different vehicles. Look no further than Gold Coast Acura - This is where you should go to buy or lease a new Acura. Thanks again to my salesman, Alex and his sales manager, Steve.

May 24, 2014

Hi Jim, Thanks for the raving review of your new Acura and our staff here at Gold Coast Acura. We appreciate the business and the review. Please remember that you can always call us with questions and comments about your RDX and don't hesitate to visit us for service or just drop in for a cup of Starbucks. Thanks again for the business! Jay

BEST FIRST TIME BUYER EXPERIENCE!

by from Ventura, CA |

I spent so long looking for a car. Every dealership was pushy and rude. I knew all along I wanted a Nissan Sentra, a stupid Carmax lady almost got me to buy one. Luckily I didn't and on cars.com I found my 2012 Sentra for 12,800! Best deal yet! The one at car max was older, more miles, and almost 3k more! I went in to the Acura dealership to look at it and they got me an amazing deal with affordable payments and I left jumping and dancing and the best part was I did it all by myself! :) Great staff, everyone was soooo friendly and fun! Definitely recommend Gold Coast Acura!

June 2, 2014

Elyssa, Thanks so much for the glowing review you gave us on your purchase of a pre-owned Nissan Sentra. We pride ourselves in having a great selection and it certainly sounds like you found what you were looking for! Please pass that word along on how you were treated and what a great deal you received!

Best car dealer experience

by from Templeton, Ca. |

We found the vehicle we were looking for in Cars.com. We called the dealer ahead of time as it was a 2 hour drive. The salesman I spoke to was waiting for us and they had the car ready. After the test drive and inspection of the car we were given a very fair price and they took care of all the paperwork ahead of time. We were very satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to go to Gold Coast Acura the next time we are looking for a another vehicle

April 28, 2014

Hi Tom, Thanks for the great ratings! We're delighted you are enjoying both the new Acura and the way you were treated at Gold Coast Acura. Please pass the word along and be sure to let us help with your service. I know you are some way from us but remember we have Acura loaner vehicles that will let you get in some shopping while we do your maintenance. Thanks again for letting us know you had a great experience.

general Manager Reza Kolai

by from Thousand Oaks , Ca |

I had the best experience buying my car at this dealership the staff and the General manager are great and very helpful I can only hope that every body in the car business take some lessons from this dealership and the staff. Albert

May 12, 2014

Albert, Thank you very much for using Gold Coast Acura for your automotive needs. You are correct, our General Manager Reza Koliai is willing to do what it takes to make your experience here a memorable one. Thank you again for using Gold Coast Acura. Spread the word!