Kia of Bowie

16620 Governor Bridge Rd, Bowie, MD 20716

New 888-508-0784
Used 888-741-9334
Service 888-459-2738

#1 Kia Dealer in Maryland! Just a few minutes from 495/beltway! At intersection of Route 50 & 301

What a pleasure!

by from Bethesda |

I found the truck I want online at Cars.com. I made an appointment with Earl at Bowie Kia. Earl was unavailable when I got there and Steve filled in. He was polite and helpful. The truck had had its catalytic converter stolen the night before so I could not drive it. In spite of that, with Tom, the sales manager, we made a deal which I thought to be very fair. Their finance manager, Matt, got me a better rate than I had gotten on the internet. I picked up the car a few days later and it is perfect!

Kia of Bowie responded to this review

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle! Cheers, Heather

...they did what they were supposed to do.

by from From That place over there |

So i bought a mb glk 350 from these guys and I'm happy with the car. As soon as I showed up, Jay greeted me and helped me out. We took the car for a test drive and loved the car. The dealership was clean and the overall presentation was nice. The actual buying process was a bit long. Negotiating loan terms and vehicle pricing is never fun, it's easier if you have perfect credit, and an infinity sign where it says "balance remaining". Your experience may vary based on your credit and negotiating skills. Nonetheless, a deal was struck, and I can live with the terms. Of course, I'm writing this review based on the car not falling immediately apart after driving off the lot. I'll revisit my decision in a month. ....also there was some woman that tried to sell me extended coverages on the vehicle. You might experience her if you purchase a used vehicle from them. Didn't want to be mean, but like I just signed my life away I kind felt like her job is to throw salt in the wound. Nice lady, unfortunate task she has.

Wonderful Car buying and servicing experience!

by from Upper Marlboro |

Every time I come to Kia of Bowie I'm taken care of immediately and service is always flawless! My first kia was purchased at another location and their service department was TERRIBLE. I started coming to kia of bowie for service and never looked back. I traded my 2010 last November for a 2015 optima and they made the car buying experience so simple. I received fair trade in value for my previous kia plus other deals that i qualified for. Lamont in the service department ensures I'm taken care of in a timely manner whenever I come for scheduled maintenance and my car remains in wonderful running condition.

Fake pricing

by from Baltimore, MD |

Every time i call about their specials they sold out. I'm telling them that i'm looking for a new car, they starting to push their used cars with the price of new car.

Kia of Bowie responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you are not finding what you are looking for so there is no 'fake pricing'. On our website as well as on other sites, such as cars.com, we have MSRP listed. It takes several vendors working together to present pricing on a given website. Typically the specials we have are the manufacture specials and from time to time we are sold out of a particular model. If the model is available we can usually arrange to bring it to our store from another store. We also offer certified Kias for sale as well as other used vehicles. Please send your contact information so that we may follow up with you. sales@kiaofbowie.dealerspace.com Best, Heather