Ron Carter GM Alvin

3205 Fm 528 Rd, Alvin, TX 77511

New 866-414-5375 New 866-414-5375
Used 866-268-3965 Used 866-268-3965
Service 888-227-1459 Service 888-227-1459

JUST SOUTH OF HIGH PRICES!

Ron Carter Of Alvin!!!

by from Alvin, Tx |

I bought my very first BRAND NEW car from Ron Carter of alvin in May, I could have not had a better experience the sales person that helped me Christine Drury is absolutely amazing!!!! I will definitely be back to get my next car from her!!! I can still call her and she is right there to help me with any questions I have, could you ask for any better customer service? I THINK NOT!!!!! RON CARTER OF ALVIN IS MY GO TO DEALER FROM NOW ON!!!!

4 cars in the last 15 years

by from Friends wood texas |

Just bought my 4th car from Ron Carter.... This time I was in a very different position in my life... I was looking for a dependable very inexpensive car... Mr. William Donaldson was my salesman and he treated me with outstanding professionalism... I wasn't buying the most expensive car on the lot but the cheapest.. I was still treated as a respected customer and I am very thankful for that.

Service Advisor

by from Pearland, TX |

Jason Poole is a most competent and personable service advisor. He communicates well with customers and is a pleasure to deal with.

June 25, 2015

D - We're happy to hear Jason has been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Service Advisor Bobby Melancon is THE BEST!

by from Alvin, TX |

Service Advisor Bobby Melancon is THE BEST. I trust that he will give me excellent advice & will keep me abreast of the status of my vehicle while it is in for service. He goes the extra mile to check out my car while it is in for service to preclude me having to make another trip. I appreciate that! Thank you.

June 23, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Bobby and the Ron Carter team have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

buying a vehicle made easy

by from Houston/Pearland area |

I had the pleasure to purchase a pre-owned 2009 yukon xl from Stephen. He really did make it easy and didn't use the typical car sales men tactics or cliches. When I but another vehicle I'm going to Steven @ Ron Carter. If you hate or dislike the buying process, them go to Steven, no stress, no bull, just honesty and he worked with me. I don't have good credit, I did have a down payment, and I told him what I wanted. I sent paperwork to prove the necessary requirements to buy a vehicle and then he said I'll try to make it happen. Well he made it happen. Thanks Steven. P.s. My wife loves her new car, and says Thanks. Wish you the best.

May 26, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Stephen and the Ron Carter team were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, the Ron Carter Team

Bernard is the best service rep!

by from Alvin Texas |

Our normal service advisor is Bernard Cardenas. We drop the truck off on a Saturday with another advisor. But ultimately ended with Bernard. WE have taken this truck into Ron Carter for ANY service since day one of ownership....which was 2007. He has always given us excellent service. He is the ONLY reason we keep coming back to have our vehicle serviced at Ron Carter.

Great service

by from League City, tx |

Bobby in GMC Service is so nice to work with. Richard who drives the shuttle is also such a gentleman. They are both truly customer oriented. Thanks!

March 16, 2015

Janet - We're happy to hear the Ron Carter service team has been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, The Original Ron Carter Team

Jason is the Best!

by from Dickinson Texas |

I've only had two service technicians since June of 2009 and have been very satisfied with both employees. Jason Poole is my current service technician. He is absolutely wonderful. He is quick, efficient and very helpful in all areas of customer service. If I need a maintenance service, he will recommend what my vehicle needs that is always necessary and cost effective. He makes sure I am scheduled with a drop off and pick up time that does not keep me waiting long. He also suggests using the specials so I can get a good discount and bundles my repairs to keep me from making frequent visits. But most of all, he is calm, thorough, and so easy to work with. If a mistake has been made, he is honest and explains everything in detail. I trust Jason with my vehicle because he has proven that my interest are taken best at heart. I really love the vehicle I bought, but there have been numerous problems that have occurred due to malfunction of the vehicle in which the manufacturer's warranty was covered. Needless to say, I gripe and complain every time I have to bring my vehicle in for those reasons. However, Jason is patient and always goes the extra mile to take care of me and my vehicle. Thank you, Jason, for your dedication and commitment to serving a simple person like me. You treat me like a million dollars!

February 23, 2015

Donna - We're happy to hear Jason and the rest of the Ron Carter team have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continued patronage and for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, The Original Ron Carter Team

What a wonderful experience!

by from Baytown, Texas |

What a wonderful experience. Easiest transaction ever. I will buy my next vehicle from Mr. Woods Miller

September 17, 2014

Nicole--We're happy to hear about your pleasant experience with our dealership, and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We look forward to your future visit, and let us know if you have any further questions. Cheers, Alan Hall, General Manager, The Original Ron Carter in Alvin, 281-388-8197

Great Service

by from La Porte, Texas |

I had a amazing experience at Ron Carter Autoland. First, the sales associate Leon Lundy was very friendly and helpful. He took the time to explain everything about the car that we were interested in. He did not rush us at any time and he was happy to answer all of our questions. Second, I had to bring the car in to the service department for an inspection and GM Recall. From the time that I arrive until the car was completed, the service manager kept me inform of every step what was going on and they also clean my car. Thanks for the wonderful service. Felton La Porte, Texas

August 23, 2014

Felton- Thank you for cruising into our service department. We are happy to hear that our great service team was able to get you taken care of. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to make sure you are taken care of. Best regards, The Original Ron Carter Team