Paradise Chevrolet

Service 888-804-9613

Where We Do the Little Things

Straight shooters

by from Palm springs, CA |

Great bunch! Although I did not purchase the car I went to inspect, it was in terrific shape, and the asking price was fair. After seeing it, though, found that I didn't want it as badly as I has thought. I'd be pleased to shop there again, and thats saying something ... They're a 3-hour drive from my home.

Recall & Service

by from Ventura, CA |

Brought car in for a recall to reprogram ECM and for oil change and wheel rotation and inspection of the car.

Paradise Chevrolet, Awesome job!

by from Oxnard, ca |

I have an upcoming year long deployment I've been preparing for, and making sure our 2012 Malibu was ready for my family while I'm away was on my "to-do" list but couldn't find time in our busy schedules to bring it in. Finally, I had some time to bring it in, and told Paradise Chevrolet that I need everything checked and the new fluids for the engine, and also I have a couple scratches I was hoping could be taken care of. Jaime Juarez of Paradise Chevrolet stepped up to the challenge and got our car ready,and had the scratches taken care of for free! Making one less thing for my wife to worry about while I'm overseas! This is just another reason why I choose to buy Chevrolet products! Thanks for helping the military Paradise Chevrolet! Edward USN Seabees

Great service and friendly people.

by from VENTURA, CA |

Everyone was so nice, He offered me a ride home that's great service. I'm going to go back and check on trading my car in for a new one. :)

service department

by from oxnard ca. |

I was very pleased with the service I got from the girls and Octavio who greeted me when I dropped off my vehicle, to Drew the manager of the service department who made sure everything went right for me. Exactly what you would expect from the dealership where you decided to spend your money.

Recall Service

by from Ventura, CA |

The work performed on the car itself was excellent. However, the service in picking up the car was poor. The keys were suppose to be left at the showroom reception by the Manager Octavio Perez. When we arrived the Manager had already left with the car & keys locked inside. It took one hour to track down the Manager to come back and give us the keys. I find it hard to believe that no one else has a key to the service dept. and in my opinion Paradise should have immediately offered to drive us home. Very dissatisfied.

Great service

by from Ventura, ca |

I've never dealt with a more knowledgeable, friendly and kind car salesman as Thomas Segovia. By the time I left the car lot, it truly felt as though we'd made a friend. I hope Paradise Chevrolet knows how luck they are to have Mr. Segovia on their staff!

Great maintenance service

by from California,ventura |

Jaime is very professional on explaining to me what my volt needs. I like the restrooms very clean and smell very good. Their coffe machine offers different flavors and it's free. The T.V on the waiting room and magazines makes it fun to wait. I like taking my volt there while they take care of it I just relax.

Good service, pleasant atmosphere

by from Ventura, CA |

I am disabled and have limited stamina to deal with the time demands of purchasing a new car. The 2 salesmen who assisted me were very accommodating and made this experience (which I was dreading) a pleasant reality.

Pleasant experience

by from Oxnard, CA |

My wife and I have bought many vehicles during our 35 years of marriage. We have to say that this was the most pleasant experience we've ever had and that is thanks to our salseman, Jeff Halverson.

Repairs to 1999 Express van

by from Oxnard, CA |

I was impressed with the facility. Service Rep. Octavio Perez was very efficient. The total charge for the work was very high. Doubtful that I would seek service at Paradise again.