Ventura Toyota

6360 Auto Center Dr, Ventura, CA 93003

New 888-667-1801
Used 888-666-1370
Service 888-667-5118

We have One of the Largest selections of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles in Southern California!

TO VENTURA TOYOTA

by from VENTURA CA |

I HAVE A EXELENT EXPERIENCE AT VENTURA TOYOTA THEY HAVE A NICE COSTUMER SERVICE AND THERE SALES PEOPLE ARE NICE SPECIALY MANUEL COSIO HO EXPLAIN EVERITHIG TO ME. MY FAMILY IS VERY HAPPY. THHANKS VENTURA TOYOTA(MANUEL COSIO)

Ventura Toyota responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Hello Juan, We are so thankful that you enjoyed our staff while purchasing your vehicle with us. We aim high when it comes to customer satisfaction, and by the sounds of it we hit our target. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Happy Motoring, Mike Stamakinley 805.650.0510 ext. 221 mstamakinley@venturatoyta.com

great service overall

by from Carpinteria |

Every experience at Ventura Toyota has been excellent. Thanks to all their staff and service team for their much appreciated work.

Oil change time

by from Ventura, ca |

Marcelino made my appointment easy to schedule. He promised to have me out the door with my oil change in a timely manner since I had to get back to work. He not only kept his promise but exceeded with great customer service and friendliness. Definitely recommend this dealership for any car need you have.

Purchasing our new Prius Plug-In last Saturday

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Was please with the purchase of our new Prius. It couldn't have gone any better. The General Manager, Steve Mares, went above and beyond our expectations with the total purchase price of the Prius and than the buying of our 2012 Passat TDI. Kanwal Ghuman was the perfect car salesman, polite and very informative. Also, Marion Swain made the paperwork seem simple. And she made excellent suggestions about extended warranty, general maintenance insurance and the Gap Insurance. Excellent salesperson in her own right. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in the near future. Love the car!! Don and Janith Grimes

Always Totally Professional

by from Ventura CA |

I always have a great experience with Ventura Toyota!

Service Department

by from Ventura, Ca |

Scott Robles one of the service advisors there is the BEST. Very professional and friendly. He is the BEST service advisor I have ever done business with from California to Florida. It is very obvious why he is known and received top honor awards from Toyota. He is the reason why I drive Toyotas now and will in the future. Your the man Scott.

New Prius

by from Ventura, CA |

My wife and I recently leased a new car from Ventura Toyota. The Sales, Finance and prep department did an outstanding job with customer service. The staff was professional, friendly and took good care of us through the entire process.

Wonderful experience for first Prius service...

by from Oak View, CA |

I have already given Ventura Toyota an excellent review for "sales" of my Prius. Now I give Ventura Toyota another excellent for my first service. I will review again in the future, I hope this quality of service will continue to remain as good. Initially I was told it would take up to 90 minutes for the service to be completed while I waited. I went in for a cup of coffee. I barely finished it, looked at a magazine when the service advisor Carlo (Mata) came back to tell me the car service was finished. When I got the car it was not only serviced but clean and looked better than new... It was a very pleasant experience. I hope this level of service will remain as excellent in the future as it is now.

best car dealer in ventura county

by from oxnard, ca |

I've driven a toyota for 11 yrs. I recently wanted an upgrade. I went to ventura toyota and came out driving a toyota rav 4. The staff were very helpful, patient and didn't push me to buy something I didn't like. KP sealed the deal. They have great customer service. I would definitely recommend the dealer to everyone I know. I had to take my rav 4 after 2 months for a problem I was having. Eddie was very helpful, he explained everything in detail and made sure I understood. Thank you toyota of ventura

Service

by from Ventura, Ca |

The quality of service at Ventura Toyota is second to none. Kevin and his staff in the Service Department are quick, efficient, and friendly, greeting customers as they drive up to the service area. I have my car, my wife's car, and my daughter's car serviced at Ventura Toyota. My daughter goes to college in San Diego, but I plan her car service around her trips home.

Toyota Sienna - 2014

by from Ventura,CA |

Great dealership! Rudy was great. No sales pressure and easy to work with. The buying process was fun and exciting. Would buy from the dealership again.