6360 Auto Center Dr, Ventura, CA 93003

New 888-667-1801
Used 888-666-1370
Service 888-667-5118

We have One of the Largest selections of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles in Southern California!

TO VENTURA TOYOTA

by from VENTURA CA |

I HAVE A EXELENT EXPERIENCE AT VENTURA TOYOTA THEY HAVE A NICE COSTUMER SERVICE AND THERE SALES PEOPLE ARE NICE SPECIALY MANUEL COSIO HO EXPLAIN EVERITHIG TO ME. MY FAMILY IS VERY HAPPY. THHANKS VENTURA TOYOTA(MANUEL COSIO)

August 19, 2014

Hello Juan, We are so thankful that you enjoyed our staff while purchasing your vehicle with us. We aim high when it comes to customer satisfaction, and by the sounds of it we hit our target. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Happy Motoring, Mike Stamakinley 805.650.0510 ext. 221 mstamakinley@venturatoyta.com

Service

by from Ventura, Ca |

The quality of service at Ventura Toyota is second to none. Kevin and his staff in the Service Department are quick, efficient, and friendly, greeting customers as they drive up to the service area. I have my car, my wife's car, and my daughter's car serviced at Ventura Toyota. My daughter goes to college in San Diego, but I plan her car service around her trips home.

Toyota Sienna - 2014

by from Ventura,CA |

Great dealership! Rudy was great. No sales pressure and easy to work with. The buying process was fun and exciting. Would buy from the dealership again.

Very positive experience with this dealership

by from Ventura, Ca. |

I would just like to say, that I really had a good experience with this dealership. My salesperson Luis Martinez was just great. For starters, he actually knows his product line very well. I had visited several other dealerships, and I was really turned off. This was due to the fact that every sales person I talked with knew nothing about the vehicles they were trying to sell.However, Luis really knew his vehicles. Combine this with the fact that he worked with me for about a month to get me exactly what I wanted, and I would say that he more than earned my business. The other person I feel that made my purchase a good experience, was Sam Swaim the finance manager. He patiently walked me through the paperwork process, and set me up with a good payment plan. Both of these guys have excellent customer service skills and are true professionals.

by from Ventura, CA |

I recently was looking to purchase a new vehicle so I began my search of prices starting from Los Angeles all the way to Santa Barbara and even utilizing the internet as one of my options. Out of all the places I went to, I wasn't getting the prices I wanted so I decided to look in my own city. Surprisingly Ventura Toyota had great selection of vehicles more than I saw at other dealers. Then that was when I saw the vehicle I wanted plus it had more features than what other previous dealers had offered me before. I was surprised by the deal they offered me for the vehicle I wanted, it was about the same price but the others were just basic models. The staff there are very patient, understanding and respectful. When it came down to buying the vehicle, it took me about 45 minutes to complete the process making it fast and stress free. If your looking to buy a Toyota vehicle I definitely recommend Ventura Toyota . You wont regret it! Overall I rate them an EXCELLENT!

TO VENTURA TOYOTA

by from VENTURA, CALIFORNIA |

Thank you once again CARLO MATA for your outstanding customer service! Your professional, warm and friendly demeanor is always there for me. I appreciate your honest input and recommendations to ensure that my Rav 4 stays in excellent condition. I also wish to thank Technician "Juan" for his excellent service!

August 23, 2014

Hi Rosemary, We are grateful for you taking the time to share your experience with us and this audience. Our goal is to provide the best possible service experience to all of our customers. We are happy you to hear you received our best. Feel free to reach out to us in the future for any of your automotive needs. Best regards, Mike Stamakinley 805.650.0510 ext. 221 mstamakinely@venturatoyota.com

Awesome Service Consultant Eduardo Chavez!!!!!

by from Ventura , Calif |

I keep coming back to Ventura Toyota not only because of the great service techs but because of Eddie Chavez...Best Service Consultant Ever !!! Eddie has a very kind way with people.. Always has a smile & he goes that extra mile to take care of his customers in explaining what needs to be done ... He is the BEST!!! Thanks Eddie for all your consideration & care of customers like me...

August 23, 2014

Hello Denise, We are so thankful that you enjoyed our staff while purchasing your vehicle with us. We aim high when it comes to customer satisfaction, and by the sounds of it we hit our target. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Best regards, Mike Stamakinley 805.650.0510 ext. 221 mstamakinely@venturatoyota.com

The BEST customer service

by from Ventura, Calif |

I think Eddie Chavez is the best customer service person in the Service Dept @ Ventura Toyota that I have ever dealt with. He is very helpful, explains things clearly & truly wants his customers to leave happy looking forward to their next trip to the service dept. Eddie gets a 5 star in my book !!!!

August 23, 2014

It's not often that you here someone send out such a positive message on the internet. We are so thankful for you taking the time to review our dealership and share your experience with everyone Best regards, Mike Stamakinley 805.650.0510 ext. 221 mstamakinely@venturatoyota.com.

Happy customer

by from Bakersfield ca |

Great customer service an awesome job by efferin and Simon to get the job done.

August 23, 2014

Hi Bryan, We are happy to hear that you and your family had such an enjoyable experience while purchasing your vehicle from our dealership. Happy Motoring, Mike Stamakinley 805.650.0510 ext. 221 mstamakinley@venturatoyta.com

Agustin and Teresa Calderon .

by from Oxnard ,CA. |

I like to thanks Toyota of Ventura specialy to Mani Cosio it was a good experience to be at Toyota of Ventura thanks all for your help .

March 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience of Ventura Toyota with everyone in our community. We really appriciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Easiest Experience for a First-Time Buyer

by from Oxnard, CA |

The car buying process was becoming stressful until I went to Ventura Toyota. My salesperson, Jeffrey Grodin was extremely helpful and pleasant. I was very pleased with the whole experience.