Kar Select

1737 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Used 888-695-3951

Great Service

by from Virginia Beach Va |

Samantha she was the best in the office she had a nice personality, she helped me with everything I needed . I love this car dealer ship and I will tell everyone about it .

great place to buy and very nice staff

by from Hampton,VA |

We got a car from here and it needed small repairs after we had it checked out.They were great in getting it taken care of. If your looking for a good car at a great price check this place out. I'm very happy with their services.

can't keep a their word

by from portsmouth |

Parking lot is way too small. I have been asking for tags for a month and I keep getting a run around with them. Save your money go somewhere else.

Bckjettech1 purchased a 1998 slk roadster

by from Pittsburgh Pa. |

Thanks Nabil ! I had a great experience purchasing this car . I had several phone conversations concerning the vehicle and received a complete car fax report by email. Nabil always returned my calls promptly . We negotiated a price over the phone. I purchased this vehicle for my girlfriend as a birthday gift. We flew to Norfolk airport where Nabil had some one pick us up and drive us to the car lot.The vehicle looked as great as it did in the photos .They put temp plates on the vehicle and we drove it to the beach for a test drive . The vehicle drove great everything on the car worked . The convertible hard top is awesome. My girlfriend loves it.Nabil even helped with documentation costs . We drove the car 500 miles back to Pittsburgh Pa. With no issues at all. Great place to purchase a car ! Thanks again ! B.K.

Recent used car purchase

by from Williamsburg, Va. |

Recent used car review and purchase were seamless. Customer service was professional and courteous...Thanks Nabil !

friendly and good deals

by from virginia beach, va |

Great service, nabil is a good man, professional and the vehicles are priced reasonable. The facility is not great, they will have to improve. The buying process was easy and they have good prices for the vehicles they sell.

dirty car dealer, hard to get ahold of

by from Madison, WI |

Found a car here I've been searching for a while to find. As I live out of state I setup an inspection at a nearby shop. Kar select delivered the car there. I paid for the inspection. The tires were at the wear marks, the clutch was gong, and the side of the car had been repainted with a slightly different color. We discussed the issues and settled on a price. After receiving the bill of sale I talked to the bank about loan information. The next day the dealer asked if I would be picking it up or would need delivery. I requested a delivery quote and deposit needed for the car. The dealer responded back that he would check on delivery. He sold the car the next day and refuses to answer. -Paid for inspection -agreed on price -received bill of sale -sold current car at least I didn't purchase my flight.....

Helpful, friendly people

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

They made the process quick and easy. Very helpful, nice friendly guys. A nice, small, honest dealership.