Kar Select

(3.0) 3 Reviews

1737 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Used 888-695-3951

friendly and good deals

by from virginia beach, va |

Great service, nabil is a good man, professional and the vehicles are priced reasonable. The facility is not great, they will have to improve. The buying process was easy and they have good prices for the vehicles they sell.

dirty car dealer, hard to get ahold of

by from Madison, WI |

Found a car here I've been searching for a while to find. As I live out of state I setup an inspection at a nearby shop. Kar select delivered the car there. I paid for the inspection. The tires were at the wear marks, the clutch was gong, and the side of the car had been repainted with a slightly different color. We discussed the issues and settled on a price. After receiving the bill of sale I talked to the bank about loan information. The next day the dealer asked if I would be picking it up or would need delivery. I requested a delivery quote and deposit needed for the car. The dealer responded back that he would check on delivery. He sold the car the next day and refuses to answer. -Paid for inspection -agreed on price -received bill of sale -sold current car at least I didn't purchase my flight.....

Helpful, friendly people

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

They made the process quick and easy. Very helpful, nice friendly guys. A nice, small, honest dealership.