Ocean Honda of Ventura

Ocean Honda of Ventura

6450 Auto Center Dr, Ventura, CA 93003

New 888-712-5728
Used 888-668-8911

Get Paid For Your Trade at Ocean Honda of Ventura - Home of the Car Doc!

2014 Hond Accord

by from Oxnard,CA |

I Am Supper happy whit my brand new 2014 Honda Accord!!! Really Nice inside and out. Great Gas Millage smooth too drive and I love how u can play Pandora on it. Whit Bluetooth no cable needed for my phone. :D oh and I forgot u can even get phone calls while your driving. overall really nice car. Go Check Them Out @ Ocean Honda in Ventura...

Buy some else

by from Camarillo,ca |

I wouldn't go and buy a car here because they made my car purchasing stressful with them. They didn't even have a vin and have me sign paperwork. I would recommend going to DCH honda of Oxnard.

Ocean Honda of Ventura responded to this review

August 29, 2014

Hello, We apologize your experience was stressful. We took a deposit to locate a rare Accord Hybrid off-site. However, they were anxious to get the car and found the car at DCH Honda of Oxnard. The following day they returned and we refunded their deposit.

Rip off!

by from ventura ca |

I bought my CRV Honda from Vista Honda 10 2010 and since it is now Ocean Honda took my car there for a estimate to repair my front right fender that someone hit which moved the fender & front bumper out of place. They gave me an esitmate of $509.00, $280 in part, the rest labor. SInce I had to pay out of pocket asked a friend who he used for his car repairs, Scott at TNS in Ventura was his answer. Thank goodness for Scott. Took my car to him, in less than 5 minutes he had my fender and bumper back in place looking like new and charged me nothing!!! When I think I almost didn't get a second quote, and the Honda dealership was going to take advange of me with those outrages quotes, makes me think twice about wanting to buy another honda from them! $500.00 vs thousands on a new car, you just lost this sale!!!

Ocean Honda Unethical business practices

by from Nipomo, Ca |

Ocean Honda is the reason Car Dealerships and Salesman get bad reputation. Jeff Cappo (Owner) leads a operation that uses unethical business practices to lure you in with one quote and make you pay $2000-$3000 more than quoted price when you want to get to the final sale. Drove 200 miles thinking we had a price in writing from Internet Manager but once you go there they make up whole bunch of excuses stating why they cant honor the quote. Then they add in since you are here anyway lets see if we can work out something with a Sale Price couple grand more than the quote. We talked to Cappo about the situation and he basically stated it was unethical for us to try to get the vehicle at the price his internet manager quoted. Go to another Honda dealership and save yourself the trouble and don't waste your time at Ocean Honda.

Very Sad

by from Ventura, California |

I can not tell you how dissapointed I am at the lack of humanity at this location! My 80 year old mother bought a car from Vista Honda while suffering from dementia. We got a letter from her doctor stating she had dementia at the time of her purchase. We asked Vista to 'unwind' the deal and they refused. I understand that they are in business to make money but to take $31,000 from an elderly lady with dementia is just sad. Then to refuse to remedy the error is simply wrong!!! My mother passed away shortly after.

quality, speedy service

by from Ventura, ca |

Friendly staff, quick and quality service. Always able to take my car when I call, even after work and on weekends. Only place I take my car

Friendly, knowledgeble staff; reasonable $ f/maint

by from Ventura, CA |

I like the honest assessment & listed priority of what my car needs in terms of maintenance (no pushy oversell thank you). I like the natural friendliness and the apparent knowledge.

Wonderful service!

by from Ventura, CA |

The car salesman, Frank, and the financial officer, Phil, were terrific! We also appreciate the manager, Lincoln, who was able to give us the best deal possible.

clean facility, very friendly staff.

by from Oxnard, Ca. |

Vista Honda advertised a great lease on my Honda civic and they stood by the offer. Sales Consultant Rick Love was outstanding in making the transaction a great experience.

Slightly upsetting

by from Ventura California |

Even though I had only scheduled my Fit for a routine oil change , the shop was able to accommodate me and service my car for a major 60,000 mile check up.

body shop experience @ service experience

by from ventura ca |

David Alavrez in the service dept always goes above and beyond to assist the customers that is why I drive all the way from Santa Barbara his genuine and caring does go along way including his knowledge about Honda cars. He is a true asset to your team he deserves a promotion.