AG Auto Group

(3.9) 7 Reviews

2332 N Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ 08360

A+ dealer

by from Williamstown N.j |

I'm so excited i just got my new honda accord from these guys. At first I was a little discouraged because I'm not going to lie like a lot of us I had problems getting approved because of recent hardships. I always seen they had a half hour commercial on tv like a lot of dealers promising they can help out if you have had problems in the past. I never paid it any attention because a lot of dealers say that and I got denied a couple of times before. But I figured I'll try cause the guy on tv seemed honest. Thank god I tryed because they really went above and beyond makeing this work. Thank you guys!

VERY DISHONEST!!!

by from Hancocks Bridge, NJ |

These people are very dishonest!! First, the building is very hot for people to sit and wait. I went on a Saturday and they saw 2 vehicles on my credit report. They said if you can get that second vehicle here we can work out a deal or at least thats what they led me to believe. So I had my daughter follow me over 1 hour to get there and she was going to take me back to get the second vehicle. During this time, they worked out a deal alight, $5500 DOWN!! I told them Saturday that I only had $1000. I understand they needed to see the second vehicle, but come on, they knew what i owed on it and what the minimum they could give for it. Should've tried a deal right there instead of making me and my family go though all that!! Even while i sat there watching TV, I saw an ad that I can bring any clunker in and get $4500 for it!! AG Auto Group is a joke!

AG Autogroup

by from Philadelphia,Pa |

Hey my name is Jazmine,i live in Philly and I recently purchased a 2003 Honda Pilot from AG Auto. Let me start by saying as soon as I stepped foot on their lot I was greeted with a smile and they treated like I knew them for years. I can honestly say I've never felt more comfortable while buying a car. I feel terrible because I can't remember the salesman's real name but everyone called him "E", he was awesome and went above and beyond his job to make sure I left happy. He even took the time out to remove my Sirius radio from my trade-in and re-installed it in my car(while I waited by the way). I highly recommend anyone looking for their next car to visit them it's definitely worth the trip. Once again thank you guys over there at AG for all your help!!! My only complaint is I wish they had another dealership closer to me so I didn't have to travel so far to get a great car. THANX AGAIN!!!!

Horrible service

by from bridgeton |

They treat you well before purchasing the vehicle. after signing the papers and get the money from the sale, they are worse than wild wolves. the worst experience in my life buying a car. these people are rude, liars and blackmailers. I dont recomment this dealership to no one.

Like family!

by from Salem NJ |

I bought my first car, a Nissan sentra, when they had just opened up. Angel and Gabe we're very friendly, helped me with the whole buying process and getting a loan. They even let me take the car to go to the bank to get a loan! They are very nice and have a great sense of humor. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Really helpfull

by from Vineland NJ |

Staff really helpful; they make us feel really comfortable and they treat us really good. Was a pleasure make a deal with then; definitely returning in the future !!!!

Friendly and helpful

by from Millville, NJ |

The staff made me feel like part of their family and I got a great car at a great price even though I have credit issues. I LOVE my Altima!! Thanks!!