DCH Toyota of Oxnard

1631 Auto Center Dr, Oxnard, CA 93036

Used 888-583-2299

Given only One Key Fob/Keyless Entry upon purchase

by from Oxnard, CA |

Purchased a used 2013 Toyota Certified Scion XB. Was given only one Key Fob/Keyless Entry for the vehicle upon purchase of this vehicle. Was not informed of the one Key Fob issue prior to the purchase. The dealer now wants $250.00 for a Key Fob/Keyless Entry. I look at it the car should have come with two Key Fobs being a Toyota Certified car. If I would have been informed of this Key Fob issue I could have negotiated this into the purchase price of the vehicle. Wil have second thoughts before ever purchasing another vehicle from Oxnard Toyota or recommending them.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Camarillo, CA |

I've used DCH for service in the past and have been very pleased. Purchasing a new Tacoma TRD from DCH turned out to be the best buying experience I've had in 40 years of purchasing cars. My sales person, Troy, was knowledgeable, honest and easy to work with; no pressure and very helpful. Troy earned my loyalty, so DCH can count on my future business when it comes to purchasing Toyota products.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great review! We strive to provide friendly and efficient customer service, and we are thrilled that you were able to experience this first-hand. We appreciate your compliments of Troy, and we will be sure to pass along your compliments. We thank you for choosing DCH Toyota of Oxnard, and we hope you enjoy your new Tacoma TRD!

Excellent Dealer/Service

by from Somis, CA |

For many years I had avoided dealer/Service. No longer. Every aspect of the service at this agency is supurb; service agent David wonderful. I especially enjoyed my ride home with Manuel. A fine young man who is an excellent driver, personable who made the voyage to my home pleasant. Having a clean vehicle great.

May 13, 2014

Adrienne, we are so glad that our team was able to change your opinion of dealership service departments. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with David and Manuel. Please come back to see us for any maintenance needs down the road. We value your business!

very helpful Jasmine

by from Camarillo |

Jasmine was extremely friendly and helpful. I have been going to this facility since buying my car in 2010 and have always had great service. Jasmine was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease.

July 29, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review, Camille.

Great service

by from Oxnard |

I was happy with the service given to me by Eddie. He was courteous, friendly and helpful

May 6, 2014

Monique, We're great to hear your car buying experience with Eddie was enjoyable. He's always so friendly. We appreciate you choosing to do business with us and hope that you keep us and Eddie in mind for the future!

Will continue taking my car to DCH Toyota

by from Camarillo, CA |

I have taken my 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid to DCH Toyota for all services and repairs. Most recently I had them adjust the valves and while there asked Raymond to help sync my new phone to the car's Bluetooth hands-free system. He did it in about 2 minutes. Thanks Raymond!

July 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback and of course, your business. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Great service as always.

by from Ventura CA |

Very satisfied with the service and friendly, helpful personnel. We appreciated the washing our car and taking and bringing us back to Costco while the service was performed. The coffee and the cookies are very good. But wish you had more magazines to read.

April 30, 2014

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear that your experience at DCH Toyota of Oxnard went so well! Please stop by again soon. Thanks again!

Brake & Oil Job

by from Oxnard, CA |

David & the whole staff were very quick and organized. They took the time to listen to all my concerns and explain pricing before working on my car. They even double checked totals with me before we went to pay cashier. They did a amazing job on my car also & it was nice and clean too! :) I will definetly come back for future tune ups.

April 24, 2014

Thank you, Stephanie, for choosing DCH Toyota of Oxnard for your vehicle needs. We appreciate your feedback and review. It is pleasing to hear you had a great experience working with David and our entire team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great Service

by from Oxnard, CA |

Toyota dealership keep my vehicle in good condition at all times.

April 14, 2014

Toyota Fan, Thank you for your loyalty and for continue to do business with Toyota of Oxnard! We are glad we can help out and keep your vehicle running in top shape! The review is very appreciated. Thanks!

Very organized, prompt, and amazing service

by from Oxnard, Ca |

The oil-change was quick. As soon as I step out of my car someone was out to greet me and take the information needed to process the oil-change. She gave me an estimate of 90 minutes but it took less than an hour to finish it. Oil change came with a free car wash. What else can you ask for?

April 15, 2014

Conrad, We are glad that your oil changing experience went well with us. We always encourage our employees to greet the customers and make them feel welcome. Glad we could get your oil changed quickly for you! Thank you for your business and for the positive review! Hope to see you in the future next time you need anything!