DCH Toyota of Oxnard

1631 Auto Center Dr, Oxnard, CA 93036

My service at DCH Toyota

by from Ventura, CA |

The Service Tech Byran Amelio was pleasant and courteous, he explained what was to be done, and answered all my questions. I consider him an excellant tech and would recommend him to anyone.

Pleased customer

by from Oxnard CA |

Went in for some suggested repairs. My service advisor, Alex, was very honest about what the priority repairs were. Glad he took the time to discuss my priority repairs for the well-being of my car and my pocketbook.

True to their word

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

I want to thank Ed and Donald for their excellent service and help in buying a 2015 Avalon Hybrid. And thanks for sticking to an excellent price. I will definately recommend y'all to my friends!

Good service

by from Camarillo, CA |

I've been coming to Toyota of Oxnard for years and always recieve good service from them. This time our service tech. was Simon. He was very helpful and friendly. He took the time to explain what needed to be done to my car and I really appreciated that.

Great Service

by from Ojai,CA |

Alex was courteous and professional. Service was performed in a satisfactory and timely manner.

great customer service

by from Camarillo CA |

We have been searching for a replacement vehicle for the last 6 months. We have found a few possibilities, but in at least 2 instances we were treated extremely poorly by overly zealous sales staff who refused to answer questions directly and assumed we were as stupid as they were. Then we saw a vehicle on the DCH Toyota of Oxnard website together with a video of the vehicle. We called and went over. The salesman, Tim Lee, was like a ray of sunshine compared to what we had previously encountered. He and the financial department are to be commended for their customer service and excellent demeanor.

Toyota Camary

by from Oxnard CA. |

Let me start by saying thank you. I have a Toyota Camary 2014. got it yesterday 06/04/15 I will be honest and tell you why I'm giving you only 3 stars * the first star is to Edgar Cordova salesman . when I spoke to him over the phone, I told him the I was tired and did not want to spend hours and hours waiting for a lame offer. he then said to me. Elisa I would have number for you in 45 minutes..... well he did. then when I negotiate w/ them they did give me the payments I was looking for. *the second. star is because after I shop around and was tired they did give me the best APR. me and my son have bad credit so it was nice to see a low apr.. *3rd star is because you took my car and give me $4000.00 that make me happy. to me it was fair and nice of you. now the reason you did not get 5 stars is. 1. I did not like the way Edgar took the paper work when I told him I was going to think about it over night. feel rude, and did not like the aggressive way. you talk to me when I told you to do a discount. I did not like it at all. * i did not like the car was on empty on the gas when I stay there till 9pm. most dealers have there car w/ gas or give the costumer a voucher.. 2. I did not like the way your financial Manager talk to me, Mr. Santander when I ask you what the $399.00 was for? you keep telling me the it was in the price the Edgar give me.. when I talk to Edgar he toll me all was going to be explain by you. you never toll me it was for and extra warranty the is optional to buy... you avoid my question. I did not like that. you need to be honest and answer your costumers questions and concerns. also did not like the way you make it sound the my car service was going to be free when in reality I'm paying $760.00 for it. I did notice it, but I took it because at the end, is a good deal. now I have post on Yelp, and other websites like you guys ask me. but I will also talk to my co-workers when they ask me where did I buy my car ( really nice car by the way) I will let them know what my experience was . ( is only 1500 employees) and I will also post it on my FB to my 3000 +friends.

Great experience!!

by from Ventura, CA |

Eddie and Ricky really took care of us and were very informative and professional. We would highly recommend DCH Toyota of Oxnard for anyone to get a great price (internet is awesome!!), a fair price, and a wonderful experience.

Best place in Town!

by from Agoura Hills,Ca |

Took me in right away! Bob was friendly and took care of everything I listed that I needed looked at. Also let me know I was due for my 20k check up andy was so sweet to my two little girls gave them teddy bear and a monkey stuff animals! My girls also loved the free yummy cookies! As always they went above and beyond service taking care of everything! When done he had all the paperwork organized for me to look thru and so later I could read everything so I know what I need to do to take car of my Van. I drive from Agoura out here to Oxnard passing two other Toyota dealers just to come here because I love the customer service. They have a clean comfortable sitting area a big screen tv or couches in another quite area to just relax and get caught up. I don't "feel" the pain of waiting at a car lot for my car to be worked on here. I recommend this place by far! After all I have bought two cars here and been coming for all servicing for the last 15 years!

DCH Toyota of Oxnard responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Maryann, we can not thank you enough for your business. We are so glad Bob and Andy took great care of you and your two daughters; we will be sure to tell them all of your kind words. We are so flattered to see such a nice list of the things you liked at our dealership. Here at DCH Toyota of Oxnard, family is our top priority. Thank you for your loyal service and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service

by from Ojai, CA |

May 11th we brought our 2015 Highlander in for it's 10,000 miles check up. Jasmin Lawson was very helpful and friendly. We were so surprised at such a short wait. Thank you for taking care of our car. We really love our new Highlander.