DCH Toyota of Oxnard

1631 Auto Center Dr, Oxnard, CA 93036

Got a FRS today

by from arcadia |

Overall I had a great experience with Toyota Scion DCH. My sales man Jim was a great guy and very attentive-I had my 1yr and 3yr old children and wife with me and He kept things moving along as fast as He could-it was busy so I knew we would have to wait a bit, But he gave the kids some toys and they were happy. Jim was super low pressure I could not believe I was in a car dealership! Jim and the Finance folks at DCH had it all togeather.

Best purchase experience of new car buying

by from Thousand Oaks Ca |

My wife was just looking.for a new carTalked to Oscar and Wow. Drove home in a new Highlander.She loves it! Best car buying experience in in 30 years of car purchasing. Thanks Oscar.

Frost Family

by from Somis, CA |

We've been having our vehicle serviced at DCH Toyota for over 13 years and I can say this is the best Toyota dealership to service a vehicle. All work is excellent and the customer is exceptionally taken care of. My recent experience required me to have my vehicle towed to another Toyota dealership due to location of the breakdown. When informed of the work needed,i was worried. I called Bob Cobos who said anyway you can get the vehicle here - WE will take care of you. I did just that and he exceeded all expectations - my vehicle was fixed and I know they stand behind their workmanship - If ever you need a repair on your car, do not hesitate to go to DCH Toyota of Oxnard. The BEST!

My lovely car!!

by from Camarillo, CA |

I had the shuttle take me home because I didn't want to wait there 11/2 hours. Had I known that they would be done with my car in 1 hour, I would have waited. The agent told me my tires were a little low and that if I drove my car every day, that would help the tires to keep their air. That's all!!

Jasmin did a wonderful job

by from Port Hueneme, CA 93041 |

Jasmin Lawson does a great job of keeping the customer informed of the progress of the service being done. She came o me to let me know that it was time for the brake fluid to be changed and how the rest was going. She has a very good personality for doing the service department honorable. She's waited on me in the past and I hope I'll have her caring for me in the future. DCH does a very good job of keeping my car in great condition. She recognizes my car and takes very good care of me and sees that my car is well taken care of. Thanks to DCH, the best service I've had from a dealer in about 60 years. One can not ask for a better service department.

PERFECT

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

wish all car dealerships were like this one. Have used them for almost 10 years and 2 cars, always excellent service.

Best service ever ,thanks Emilio Gonzales

by from Port Hueneme, CA |

Thanks Emilio you made is feel like we were dealing with family because of the great service that you provided us with during the time we were trying to buy a car. Thank you again Emilio for the great service and for being so friendly.

DCH Toyota of Oxnard responded to this review

August 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing this great review, Javier! We are thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable car-buying experience with Emilio. We will be sure to pass your kind words along. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future.

My service at DCH Toyota

by from Ventura, CA |

The Service Tech Byran Amelio was pleasant and courteous, he explained what was to be done, and answered all my questions. I consider him an excellant tech and would recommend him to anyone.

Pleased customer

by from Oxnard CA |

Went in for some suggested repairs. My service advisor, Alex, was very honest about what the priority repairs were. Glad he took the time to discuss my priority repairs for the well-being of my car and my pocketbook.

True to their word

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

I want to thank Ed and Donald for their excellent service and help in buying a 2015 Avalon Hybrid. And thanks for sticking to an excellent price. I will definately recommend y'all to my friends!