APB Motors LLC

APB Motors LLC

(3.5) 8 Reviews

7200 E 54th Place, Commerce City, CO 80022

Used 866-983-8826

Great value and customer service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was looking for a very specific car (Audi Allroad in manual transmission) so I bought one from APB Motors even though I live in Minnesota. I knew I was getting a great price well below book value but I also knew it was a risk buying a car sight unseen. APB agreed to drop off my car at a friend's house in Denver prior to my arrival since I was flying in on a weekend when they were closed. The car was in outstanding condition but I noticed the washer fluid was not working. I left them a message on Saturday night and surprisingly they called me back and said they would fix it on Sunday during off business hours. It turned out to be a faulty wire and they fixed it as promised before I drove back home. My new ride exceeded my expectations and when my mechanic checked it out after I returned home it was in perfect condition. APB Motors has outstanding customer service! I'm still giddy about my new sweet ride :)

November 24, 2014

Jonathan, Thank you so much for your positive review. I am so please and happy to hear that you loved your new ride! If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know! It was a pleasure to work with you as well! Thank you. we appreciate your business!

Excellent response!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Recently, I inquired about a car but have yet to make a purchase. I received a response almost immediately. The person I spoke with was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car, and completely up front and honest with her answers to my questions. Definitely not your below average used car dealer that we're all afraid of dealing with. Great service!!!

May 13, 2015

Jim, Thank you so much for taking the time to write that awesome review! I am very glad we were able to answer your questions and be of help. Thank you again and I hope we can serve you in the future as well! -Anastasiya

Great People.... Great Service

by from Arvada, CO |

I purchased no less than 3 vehicles over the years from APB Motors. My first car I was considering purchasing from them was a Rebuilt salvage title, and I was very nervous at first. I did end up purchasing the VW Jetta from them, and absolutely loved it. I ended up purchasing 2 more BMW's both with Rebuilt titles and they have been working great through the years! Had nothing but great experience and service! Even after purchase! I definitely would recommend APB Motors looking for a nice car at a reasonable price!

May 13, 2015

Odell, Thank you for your positive review on our Dealership! We are very grateful for your business through the years and are thankful for the opportunity to serve you! When you are ready to purchase your next vehicle at a great deal you know where to find us! -Anastasiya

The Worst dealership ever!!!!

by from Aurora, Co |

3 years ago i was shopping for a used car, first week i thought they have some problems with the car i was waiting for,so i let it go and gave them a week then after a week i started calling the almost every day and the answer was " Call us tomorrow" so i got my car in 5 weeks which took a lot of energy from me. 3 years later i decided to buy another car and i thought that its not gona happen again but i was wrong!!!! Now it has been 4 week now and i still cant get my car, the answer is still the same "call us tomorrow" i know that was my choice to buy another car but i also hopped that they stepped up with the service during 3 years. It is not the place you want to go!!!!

November 25, 2014

Hello Dave, I am sorry you feel you had a bad car buying experience from us. I really appreciate you going through and purchasing a second vehicle from us. As you were aware when you chose the vehicle you wanted to purchase, was that it was still in process, it was not ready for pickup and you were okay with waiting on it to be completed. When we do not have the parts available to complete a vehicle, it is unfortunately out of our hands. I believe that we have definitely come a long way since 3 years ago, but I appreciate your feedback and we are definitely still in the works to improving our customer service and the car buying process itself even more! I hope you are enjoying your new ride!

customer

by from denver, colorado |

I called to inquire about some services they might provide, and when they realized they couldn't make a sale off me, they literally, said thank you and hung up on me. In this business, I'm sure it's hard to break away from the perception that dealers are just out there to make money off you and are somehow dishonest and lack professionalism... they just proved to me that this store is one of those stores. Don't know her name, but I'd ask for some more professionalism and a little more respect. Be a human.

April 16, 2014

I really want to apologize if that is how you got treated that is definitely unacceptable. We try our best to treat all customers with professionalism and respect regardless if there is a sale made or not. The only reason that this could have even happened is if there was only one person in the office answering calls, and needed to help out another customer at the same time, but that is definitely not an excuse. Please accept my apology and I will definitely work on this issue that it would not happen again. If you can call me directly at 303-842-4205 I would like to extend my apology in person as well! Thank you very much. Anastasiya

Worst Car Shop! Beware!

by from Commerce city |

Terrible facility! Customer service is terrible, people are rude, employees will speak about you, in Russian in front of you. Have to chase them around to get answers about your car and whats needed to fix it. Barley touch your car in terms of diagnostics, and yet have a 2000+ estimate for repairs car was given back to me with check in light on, which was not on at drop off. Horrible experience, we WILL never go back, and hope that no one else does either.

November 25, 2014

Hello Rachel, I appreciate your feedback on our service and I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with your car repair at our facility. We do our best to diagnose vehicles and give you a fair estimate to bring your vehicle to a good driving condition, and sometimes it will be more expensive than you would hope. As you were aware, we have mainly Russian speaking mechanics/ employees, and it is easier for them to communicate in Russian, but point taken, we will work on not speaking in a different language in front of our customers! Thank you again for your time to write a review, and I do hope you will give us a second chance!

Awesome Deal Awesome Service!

by from Denver , Colorado |

Well i decided to post a review for Apb Motors just cause of the great deal and service i was given... and they're only a small mom and pop place, not a fancy dealership! I sincerely can tell these folks wanna get my referrals. I recently purchased a 2006 f-250 Truck. They were very honest with everything, I was a bit leery (I hate buying cars), so i kindly asked if i can take it to the dealership to have it inspected.. they were totally cool with it! They were nice enough give me a warranty threw APB for 60 days FREE OF CHARGE! Thank you APB Motors for a great deal on my A4!

Quick and hastlefree

by from Denver, CO |

Just thought i'd give a shoutout to APB's great customer service. My car had been hit, they came picked it up from the accident location, repaired the car as it was new. The car didnt show any dents, patches or scratches, after the car was fixed. They offered me a car to drive while they were fixing my dented car. After a while, they helped me sell my car and get a new one, which i love very much. Thanks APB, p.s. great selection of cars, all the staff are really nice.