DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 Ventura Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93036

Used 877-287-8350

good service

by from Oxnard CA |

Thank you Ron for making this experience fun and easy to understand everything

May 22, 2015

Hi Isabel, Thank you for the kind words about Ron. We are glad to hear you had a great experience at DCH Honda of Oxnard. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Professional Service Every Time

by from Camarillo, CA |

Over the years we have purchased four Hondas at DCH Oxnard Honda, we always return to them for service, due to the professional attitude of their staff. I've never had a problem with DCH Oxnard Honda. My service advisors always look out for my best interest and safety.

May 19, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Richard! At DCH Honda of Oxnard, we pride ourselves on professionalism and customer satisfaction. We appreciate your loyalty to us and look forward to seeing you next time!

my second crv

by from simi valley Ca |

Last year I bought a new 2014 CRV EX-L I was very happy my car was just 1year old somebody hit me and my car was totaled I went back to Honda Oxnard to buy an other CRV they were very helpful with all my paperwork.I have now a new 2015 CRV-EX-L and I love it..Dwight the salesman was great and Jeff very helpful I told all my friends how nice it was to do business with Honda of Oxnard

Professional, highly helpful and hospitable

by from Oxnard, Ca |

I went from leasing a wonderful Honda Accord to purchasing the car. Every Honda staff member was gracious, helpful and invested in my family having a great sales experience. The financing was very fair, clearly explained and all transactions were transparent. I especially want to commend Vidal, Wes and Mike for their professionalism, expertise and for making the purchase work for us. Honda DCH is fortunate to have you gentlemen on staff. I would highly, and without reservation, recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality car and a quality sales experience.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for five stars! We're happy to hear that you've been so happy with your Honda Accord and that your purchasing process went smoothly. It's nice to know that Vidal, Wes and Mike made your experience pleasant and we'll be sure to pass along your comments to them. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Saved Our Trip

by from Ventura, California |

The plan was to leave Monday morning on a road trip with our grandkids while they are on spring break from school. The problem was Sunday afternoon the check engine warning light came on in our Odyssey. At 7:45am Monday morning I called DCH Honda Service, told Paul about our plan and problem. Paul said they were very busy but if I could bring it in right alway he would try to take care of it ASAP. Arrived at DCH about 8:05am, spark plug problem was diagnose by 9:00am and repaired by 10:00am. Going in I though we would have to postpone or cancel our trip but Paul and the technicians at DCH had us on our way only slightly behind schedule. Thanks, DCH Honda of Oxnard!

March 31, 2015

Thanks for the great review of our service department, Larry! We are so happy Paul and the rest of our technicians were able to fix your Odyssey in enough time to ensure that your trip would not have to be sacrificed. We hope you had a wonderful trip with you grandchildren and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Nice and easy dealer to work with

by from Lancaster, CA |

I had Javier as my sales person. He was very quick and easy to work with and got the car I was looking for right away a 2015 Honda Civic Ex. I arrived for my appointment at 11:30am and left with a new car by 2PM. Everyone was very helpful and I am happy with my purchase.

honda service

by from Newbury Park, CA |

Service was finished quicker than expected. My only comment, while waiting for the car to be ready, I was trying to get some reading done, and even at the most remote area of the waiting room, the TV set was too bothersome, even though the sound was low.

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are glad you were able to provide you with easy and fast service to make sure you could continue on with your day! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! We do apologize for the TV volume, however.

Allen is the man!

by from Newbury Park, CA |

This is the second car we have bought from DCH Honda in Oxnard. The first was a new lease on a 2014 Honda Accord and we recently purchased a used 2004 Honda with just over 200,000 miles. Allen met us on the lot and walked us through the entire process. He showed us the car that was in excellent condition. It looked like new on the inside. After a test drive and a straight forward discussion on the price, Allen came back with an offer. We took it and have not regretted it a single moment. We are so happy with our experience with Allen and the sales team. There was no pressure. He was considerate and thorough and professional. I felt that not only did i buy a car but I made a friend. I couldn't be happier.

February 9, 2015

Rex, thank you for your continued loyalty to DCH Honda of Oxnard! We are so happy Allen was able to help you with your used car purchases. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

GREAT SERVICE, VERY FRIENDLY

by from VENTURA, CA |

EXCELENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT, VERY FRIENDLY, I WOULD RECOMMEND THE SERVICE DEP. TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

January 14, 2015

Thank you for rating our service department, Jade! We hope to continue to serve your automotive needs.

Great experience!!!

by from Oxnard |

My van that I've been using for the longest year broke down. I will be a working student and will drive to CSUCI 5 days a week, and with that, I would really need a reliable car. Jenny Cezar, my car saleswoman, listened to my wants and needs. I told her that I would really love to get the honda crv, but I'm not sure if I could afford it. First, she showed me all the features of the car (2014 brand new crv), and I was amazed that this lady is extremely knowledgeable; she explains all the features of the car from back to front and inside, out. She even helped me set up my phone, and connect it to the crv via bluetooth. (It was fun!) :) Jenny really tried to help me out to get a great deal. I never thought that buying a new car would be this easy, efficient, no pressure, no stress. It was a wonderful experience! The managers and the financial adviser (Mr. Rojas) were really helpful too. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who don't want to feel the pressure of getting a car (because buying a car should be fun and memorable!). Great job honda of oxnard!

January 19, 2015

We are sorry to hear that your van broke down, but extremely glad to hear that you were able to find a new Honda CRV without any stress or pressure. Jenny is a wonderful saleswoman and we are so glad she was able to help you out. We hope to see you soon and enjoy your new Honda CRV!