AZ Auto RV

(4.9) 7 Reviews

320 S El Dorado, Mesa, AZ 85202

Used 602-315-3736 Used 602-315-3736

The entire experience was a pleasure !

by from Mesa, AZ |

What a great group of guys,, I bought a used bike 2010 Yamaha and had them put aftermarket pipes on. The GM Devon met me at 6 am because I had to work. Thanks Devon! Great prices..Great products...Great Customer Service Great bike!

Thanks for Our Great Deal On 2 Harles

by from Southern California |

My Brother & I just purchased two Harley Davidsons from Azautorv.com We both were Leary putting a deposit on bikes we had not seen in person however they had a huge Harley inventory with very good prices. We flew in from Southern California on Saturday morning & Devo the GM was nice enough to pick us up at Sky Harbor Airport. A short ride to the Mesa location 7 we were very impressed. Lots of nice bikes & full service center. I 'am glad we found this unique pre-owned bike dealer. I would defiantly recommend to all me friends & family. Thanks Skippy & Devo was a great experience.

Easy Process

by from Mesa, AZ |

I went in looking at a 2005 zx6r 636 for 4999 I seen on there website. The bike was spotless to be a used bike and only had 16000 miles on it. They went over and beyond to sell me the bike and even had it delivered to my home. Had the bike for a little over 2 years now and have not had any issues at all. Will go back to purchase a larger engine bike now that I got some experience under my belt. Thanks again guys for all that you do.

GREAT GUYS....

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

No worries....great guys....great to work with...great stuff.....did I say they were great. THEY ARE GREAT!! Shipped my new Harley to OHIO...the hauler was as a great guy too....Would and will buy more in the future.

Great service, friendly honest people, a dream mot

by from Mesa Az |

I had a very pleasant buying experience at Azautorv in Mesa Az. Everyone we talked to from the owner on down, was very courteous, honest, and helpful. All of them combined to deliver us a comfortable experience and the dream bike I wanted, A Suzuki M109r. My wife and I will recommend Azautorv to anyone looking for a motorcycle, car, four wheeler, or Rv.

My easiest car buying experience yet.

by from Gallatin, TN |

I love my new Jeep. It's everything I could ask for from a used car. Well cared for and clean as a whistle. The friendly staff made my buying experience a breeze. I give AZ Auto RV 5 stars!

Very pleased with AZ Auto RV

by from Chandler, AZ |

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. From start to finish, the buying experience was phenomenal. No wasted time, no hassles, no pressure? no problems! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and neighbors. Great location, great staff, and great prices.