Atlanta Unique Auto Sales

6280 Buford Hwy, Norcross, GA 30071

Used 866-981-7135

GREAT CAR + GREAT PRICE AND FAIR RATE

by from TUCKER, GA |

I loved their service and the sales staff. They didn't give me a run around like other dealers. The overall experience was great. I had a problem with the car that I bought. They stood behind their car and warranty! I will come back to ATLANTA UNIQUE AUTO SALES...for my next car.

Couldn select right car for me.

by from Atlanta,GA |

Visited this site but couldn't find right car with right price for me. I was looking only Honda accord with low mileage and in good shape. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find this car on this site.

i just bought a 2002 bmw530

by from norcross |

just bought a2002 bmw 530, and i had a bad credit and low down payments... they work with me with no issue and i am really happy with the car and i know i got a great deal... staff was amazing, easy to talk and trust,,,, i would recommend atlanta unique auto sales to all my family and friends.

Dodge truck

by from Loganville Ga |

For the yr of the truck which was a 2003 the condition,2-bent rims on driver side ,head lights u couldnt see the bulbs,air didnt work,basic truck-hand windows & locks & also the floor mat was plastic,they came dowm n on the price $500.00 ,Naaa to much,I made an offer ,

great financing option

by from greenville, sc |

i just bought a 2007 bmw 550, and i had a bad credit and low down payments... they work with me with no issue and i am really happy with the car and i know i got a great deal... staff was amazing, easy to talk and trust,,,, i would recommend atlanta unique auto sales to all my family and friends.... nicholas greenville, sc