Atlanta Unique Auto Sales

Used 866-981-7135 Used866-981-7135

For Immediate Service Contact: *770*406*8482*

GREAT CAR + GREAT PRICE AND FAIR RATE

by from TUCKER, GA |

I loved their service and the sales staff. They didn't give me a run around like other dealers. The overall experience was great. I had a problem with the car that I bought. They stood behind their car and warranty! I will come back to ATLANTA UNIQUE AUTO SALES...for my next car.

Very disappointing

by from georgia |

Okay.... Where do I start...the customer service sub pair the salesmen Randle talked a good game made me feel good over the phone but when I got there two of the tires was flat they had trouble putting air putting air in one of the tire and I finally got a chance to two test driver it and the car only went 35 mile per hour it was a black charger on rims 2007 model with a touch screen dish

Excellent customer service!!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Awesome customer service! Took time to help me get a great vehicle within my price range. Top notch customer service start to finish! Please see Randall and he will make it happen. No hassle!

Fair Customer Service

by from Sandy Springs |

After looking for a car at different dealerships, I came to check this place and INSTANTLY found my dream car. Price is reliable, monthly payments arent bad and they took care of my engine the next week, hopefully they know i am glad and blessed for getting my car here.

Great customer service

by from Georgia |

the person who talked to me Luis was very very nice person excellent service fast, i am so so happy for the firts time, customer service very very good i love it...i already talk to my friends and family about it

NOT SATISFIED

by from Rockmart |

I went to look a vehicle. I had high hopes to find a nice car for my family. We drove over a hour to get there and once I was there. The car was parked in the corner blocked by other cars. I called previously to let them know that I was coming by a certain time. They didn't have it ready out of the maze of cars they had packed on the lot. Once they finally got it out of the tangle of mess of vehicles, we opened the doors. The smell coming out of the vehicle was horrible. It had mold on the seat belts and on the seats. It was very dirty inside and out. I was very upset. After speaking to the car salesman, we asked if this was a flood vehicle or something. My husband saw that there was a water level line on the inside of the car. The auxiliary pug had water damage. The salesman said it was that someone left the sunroof open. It does not accrue that much damage from the sunroof. Like really? I wasted my time, effort, and gas going to this place. Don't go here to check out any vehicle. Bad experience.

by from Norcross, Ga. |

Took my car in for a transmission leak and they took care of me immediately. They didn't charge me one dime. They worked with me on my down payment and always attentive. I highly recommended them to any and everyone. Dorian the GM was very helpful to me. Aces.

HAPPY Mom

by from Lawrenceville Ga |

My daughter and I went to Unique Auto Sales on February 16. I was actual looking for a car. But it didnt happen like that lol. When we pulled up we met a guy who was closer to God (he was extremely tall) by the name of Randall. Randell is a very nice guy. He was patient with us the whole time we were there trying to make up my mind, well i couldnt decide on a vehicle my daughter did. She is 19 years old and this would be her 1st car and she wouldnt something waaaaaayyy out of her price range but they didnt sale it to her Randall spoke to her like a father and simpe said (this is your 1st car you dont want to purchase something so expensive the 1st time around go alittle cheaper) and I liked that. Because he wasn't just concern about just making money but considered the well being of her. So with that being said I recommend Unique Auto Sales to anyone. Go see Randall he's yo man. żżż

Great Customer Service

by from Decatur,GA |

I would like to thank Randall for the great customer service he display on Saturday, February 28, 2016. I was a little skeptical purchasing a vehicle from a small dealership, however my visited to Atlanta Unique Auto Sales gave me a different view. Prior to arrival, I called and spoke with Randall regarding another vehicle, he was kind and very polite, he answer all may questions and didn't rush me off the phone. When I can be the dealership to take a look a the car, it really wasn't what I desire and my son was totally against the vehicle. So we looked around and found a S60 with low miles and in very good condition with the exception of some minor problems which the GM had no problem fixing, I ended up staying at the dealership a little longer than I expect, however, they made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I don't foresee any problems, however it good to know that these people really value their customers and I feel will assist with any of if any situation may occur. I would recommend this dealership and give them a great rating when it comes to customer service.

Terrible Dealer

by from Snellville, GA |

Very bad car dealer will not recommend even to my enemy sold me a Honda pilot knowing it has lots of problem now when I call they don't want to talk that is a huge mistake buying a CSR from them I regret it.