Santa Barbara Volkswagen

630 Chapala St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Used 805-966-6164

love my car !!!!!

by from Northridge Calif |

Santa Barbara Volkswagen made my day. This is the first time I have received 5 star service when buying a car ! Not only did I get the car I wanted, the entire experience was fun. Thank you Santa Barbara from now on I will only shop with you.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

I have purchased three vehicles from Santa Barbara Volkswagen and in each case the experience was outstanding. Their sales people are extremely helpful and never pushy. They give me honest advice about which car is going to suit my budget and my life, and I have sent many friends to buy a car from them

Excellent and Friendly Facility

by from Camarillo, California |

I had the best buying experience. The staff was friendly, very informative about their product and most of all I felt no pressure to purchase my vehicle. When it came to their service department everyone was attentive to my needs. I will purchase my next vehicle from Santa Barbara Volkswagen and tell all my family and friends where to shop and service their vehicles.

Best Car Purchase Experience

by from Chatsworth Ca |

There tag line is "Haggle Free" and I thought what a gimmick, boy was I wrong. From start to finish they were professional and we cut to the bottom line at the start. They were honest, friendly, and forth coming as to what I would buy the car for. Thank you for making my purchase an enjoyable experience, my view of car salespeople has been changed forever.

Good Experience Pleasant Staff Fair Cost A OK

by from Northridge, CA |

S B V W WAS A NON STRESSFUL EASY GOING DEALERSHIP. THE STAFF WAS VERY PLEASANT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND LOW KEY. THEY PAID ATTENTION TO OUR INTERESTS, CONCERNS AND SUBSEQUENT SERVICE NEEDS. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SANTA BARBARA VOLKSWAGON.

Great service and great prices!

by from Camarillo, California |

Took my Jetta in for an oil change and to have the window washer fluid pump fixed. They gave me a great price and was done in reasonable amount of time. Took good care of me and did a great job. And they had great communication. Highly recommend.