Allstate Auto Sales

1131 Basse Rd, San Antonio, TX 78212

Used 888-391-8961

Honest company

by from San Antonio texas |

After searching for weeks to buy a car I came across Shawn at Allstate Auto. He was very honest and informative. He told me the the car I wanted to buy needed front brakes and oil change. I thought for certain he was going to want more money than what he was asking for. To my surprise he did not raise the price. As a matter of fact he lowered the price. No haggling or trying to pull the wool over my eyes. I got a great deal and I am very happy with his service and car. He takes pride in the cars he sells and wants to make certain he is not selling a car that is not to standard. He carries quality used cars at a fair price.

Very helpful!

by from San Antonio, TX |

These guys really wanted to make a sale and help me out at the same time and that's rare! Thanks so much Shawn!

SERVICE worth reviewing

by from San Antonio Texas |

What a wonderful experience following a traumatic event. After 30 years I had the misfortune of having my Automobile totaled some two months ago. The whole experience left me without my car. I was stranded without transportation for work, for my children and life in general, it was really a depressing and demanding situation all the way around. After searching in for new transportation ( and believe me I looked at many), I found myself at the Allstate Auto lot just before closing with one customer still being processed. After a long day that apparently was busy right up to the end, somehow there was still time for me. Instead of rushing me off with promises for tomorrow, my needs were address right then and there and I ended up leaving Allstate Autos with a car better then the one totaled and guess what????? I ended up paying half of what I half of what I paid for the car that was totaled. Talk about a WIN WIN. I still can't get Fred Loya to honor my insurance contract and it continues to be a nightmare, but at least now I can get to work, address the needs of my children and do it in a wonderful car that was made possible by ALLSTATE AUTO.

Attentive service

by from San Antonio, TX |

I have recommended Shahin of AllState Auto Sales to several friends because he worked with me to provide me with a great car at a reasonable price. When I mentioned I would require some minor repairs to be fixed, he had it done quickly. He gave me a fair trade on my car and the paperwork process was pretty seamless.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio TX |

In the last weekI was looking for a car for a few months and thankfully I stopped in Allstate auto sales. This place was AWE SOME. Shawn and Arash were both so helpful I couldn't believe I was on a car lot (these guys know how to do it). The selection of vehicles was really good and the prices were GREAT! Shawn was a low pressure guy with high knowledge of the cars on his lot. I needed financing,and again they helped me with great information/advice. I bought the car the next day and even that went very smoothly and quickly. Hey this place even has a little shop behind it for repairs and stuff WHAT!!!!! Bottom line is that I got a great car for a Great price and these guys made me feel like family not some $$. I am 1000% satisfied and will buy here again. P.S. I took a peak around the lot and every car/truck was affordable-- not just the one i got.

great pla e to purchase

by from san antonio |

Allstate is an honest used car dealership. Shawn is very knowledgeable and will tell you all about the cars he sales. Pricing is very competitive. No pressure or sales tactics.

LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU BUY!!

by from SA, TX |

I was looking for a car for a few months and thankfully I stopped in Allstate auto sales. This place was AWESOME. Shawn and Arash were both so helpful I couldn't believe I was on a car lot (these guys know how to do it). The selection of vehicles was really good and the prices were GREAT! Shawn was a low pressure guy with high knowledge of the cars on his lot. I needed financing,and again they helped me with great information/advice. I bought the car the next day and even that went very smoothly and quickly. Hey this place even has a little shop behind it for repairs and stuff WHAT!!!!! Bottom line is that I got a great car for a Great price and these guys made me feel like family not some $$. I am 1000% satisfied and will buy here again. P.S. I took a peak around the lot and every car/truck was affordable-- not just the one i got.

Great Customer Service!

by from Leander, TX |

We made the 2 hour drive out from Austin to see a car and Shawn graciously stayed after hours and patiently allowed us time to make a decision to buy. He was awesome to work with and we got a great deal on our car. The photos on the website were impressive and accurate, the description and review of the car was also accurate and honest. We are happy with our purchase and would absolutely buy from Allstate Auto again.

Great service! No pressure sales!!

by from Austin, Texas |

Excellent costumer service. Overall great service! We would do business with you again! Pictures and description of the vehicle were very accurate, no junk seller! The best buying experience we ever had and our son was very happy with his car! Thanks Shawn!! We give you 5*

Most fun

by from Seguin,TX |

I have to say buying a car from Shawn was a enjoyable experience. I found he answered questions as honestly and straight foreword as anyone could ask. Shawn has a great personality I wouldn't be afraid to send him friends or family for an auto purchase. I was very pleased with the purchase price and condition of the BMW I purchased. I had previously checked similar cars at other dealers and their price was higher and condition poorer.

Excellent, honest, easy purchase, LOVE the car!

by from San Antonio, TX |

My son bought his first car a few weeks ago at Allstate Auto. The staff was super friendly, very honest, and easy to work with. The car was beautiful and fairly priced. We had it inspected before the purchase and it passed with flying colors. I would highly recommend Allstate for their superior customer service and their honest and straightforward purchasing process. I am usually skeptical of reviews online wondering if somehow the company posted them. I have to say I agree with all of the excellent reviews posted here.