Allstate Auto Sales

1131 Basse Rd, San Antonio, TX 78212

Used 888-391-8961

very honest dealership.

by from San Antonio,Tx |

I have purchased 4 cars from this dealership.The owner is honest to the core, has informed me about every detail he knew about the cars he sells. Pricing is very fair and i will continue to buy cars for my family from him. I visited many used car dealers in the area and Allstate is my favorite.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio TX |

In the last weekI was looking for a car for a few months and thankfully I stopped in Allstate auto sales. This place was AWE SOME. Shawn and Arash were both so helpful I couldn't believe I was on a car lot (these guys know how to do it). The selection of vehicles was really good and the prices were GREAT! Shawn was a low pressure guy with high knowledge of the cars on his lot. I needed financing,and again they helped me with great information/advice. I bought the car the next day and even that went very smoothly and quickly. Hey this place even has a little shop behind it for repairs and stuff WHAT!!!!! Bottom line is that I got a great car for a Great price and these guys made me feel like family not some $$. I am 1000% satisfied and will buy here again. P.S. I took a peak around the lot and every car/truck was affordable-- not just the one i got.

great pla e to purchase

by from san antonio |

Allstate is an honest used car dealership. Shawn is very knowledgeable and will tell you all about the cars he sales. Pricing is very competitive. No pressure or sales tactics.

LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU BUY!!

by from SA, TX |

I was looking for a car for a few months and thankfully I stopped in Allstate auto sales. This place was AWESOME. Shawn and Arash were both so helpful I couldn't believe I was on a car lot (these guys know how to do it). The selection of vehicles was really good and the prices were GREAT! Shawn was a low pressure guy with high knowledge of the cars on his lot. I needed financing,and again they helped me with great information/advice. I bought the car the next day and even that went very smoothly and quickly. Hey this place even has a little shop behind it for repairs and stuff WHAT!!!!! Bottom line is that I got a great car for a Great price and these guys made me feel like family not some $$. I am 1000% satisfied and will buy here again. P.S. I took a peak around the lot and every car/truck was affordable-- not just the one i got.

Great Customer Service!

by from Leander, TX |

We made the 2 hour drive out from Austin to see a car and Shawn graciously stayed after hours and patiently allowed us time to make a decision to buy. He was awesome to work with and we got a great deal on our car. The photos on the website were impressive and accurate, the description and review of the car was also accurate and honest. We are happy with our purchase and would absolutely buy from Allstate Auto again.

Great service! No pressure sales!!

by from Austin, Texas |

Excellent costumer service. Overall great service! We would do business with you again! Pictures and description of the vehicle were very accurate, no junk seller! The best buying experience we ever had and our son was very happy with his car! Thanks Shawn!! We give you 5*

Most fun

by from Seguin,TX |

I have to say buying a car from Shawn was a enjoyable experience. I found he answered questions as honestly and straight foreword as anyone could ask. Shawn has a great personality I wouldn't be afraid to send him friends or family for an auto purchase. I was very pleased with the purchase price and condition of the BMW I purchased. I had previously checked similar cars at other dealers and their price was higher and condition poorer.

Excellent, honest, easy purchase, LOVE the car!

by from San Antonio, TX |

My son bought his first car a few weeks ago at Allstate Auto. The staff was super friendly, very honest, and easy to work with. The car was beautiful and fairly priced. We had it inspected before the purchase and it passed with flying colors. I would highly recommend Allstate for their superior customer service and their honest and straightforward purchasing process. I am usually skeptical of reviews online wondering if somehow the company posted them. I have to say I agree with all of the excellent reviews posted here.

Great service, very honest dealership!

by from McAllen, Tx |

I had my best car buying experience to date. I live 4 hours away from dealership, Shawn was very helpful over the phone and was very up front about everything regarding the car I purchased. I found the description and pictures to be very accurate. Being that I was from out of town and could only travel on a Sunday Shawn opened up the dealership and met with me early in the morning. I cannot stress how honest and helpful he was, made the my car buying experience a real pleasure. After I purchased the vehicle he contacted me and asked how things were going... I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I would do business with him again. Overall an A+++++ rating!!! Thanks again Shawn!!!!!

Outstanding Service

by from San Antonio tx |

My husband and I have purchased a couple a cars and also done trade ins. And we've had no problems with any of the cars we've purchased here. We are blown away with the quality service and how they were willing to work with us. If you're buying a used car come here first to see the selection. Qualtiy cars at responsible prices you can't beat that.

I would highly recommend Allstate auto sales

by from Fayetteville. North Carolina |

I fligh from North Carolina. To purchase my. Toyota corola. From this dealership the owner. Is honest to me about every detail he knew about the car. His. Sells pricing is very fair. I will continue to buy cars from him wonderful customer service And great doing business with you