Keller Ford Lincoln

Service 877-746-7644

Come in to get the KELLER DEAL

Love Valley Ford

by from Fresno |

Best place around! Brad King is GREAT!! You want a good deal with Great service go see Brad at Valley Ford in Hanford!

November 7, 2013

Brad IS pretty great! Thank you for sharing that sentiment with us & others too. I am extremely happy you were well taken care of at our dealership. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years. If you need anything, please call us at 559-584-5531. Chadwick Quiram, Customer Loyalty Manager

Best sales person Deborah!

by from hanford ca |

I love Debbie she took care of us since the beginning! She worked on the perfect price WITH A LOT OF LEEWAY! she got the price down perfectly! and i was able to afford the car and drove off the lot ! they work for you not you working for them and they did their job outstandingly! Super fast process

July 30, 2014

Kyle, Thanks for sharing your great experience with us. I am very glad Deborah and the rest of our team worked a great deal on a car you like. If you need anything in the future call us, or just come in. We are happy to help however we can. Thanks again!

by from Arizona |

I am not from these parts, but was passing through. I had ate at Ryan's and decided to take a gander at the dealership with a friend. Deborah a sales lady had approached us and introduced herself and welcomed us to the dealership. Even though we where not there to buy but rather just strolling around, she was very kind and pleasant. It was truly refreshing to see a woman sales lady in an other wise male dominant career. It has been about a month since I have been back and looking back on my vacation I did not forget the great hospitality and impression that Deborah has left. Needless to say I had to let Hanford Keller Dealership know what an asset Debrah is and how refreshing it is as a woman as myself to come to a dealership and not get bullied by pushy male salesman. Thank you Deborah for your kindness ! * in order to post a review I have to provide an answer if I was shopping or car service . In which neither apply to my situation but rather submitting a review on my experience and wanting to share.

July 30, 2014

Jessica, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It is nice to know that Deborah took good care of you as a customer, even if you are "just looking". We strive to provide the same friendly, professional customer service to ALL our customers and it sounds like Deborah did that. Thanks again for your review.

Excellent service, clean car, first car save gas

by from Hanford, California |

Overall excellent Customer Service Excellent Buying Process Excellent Facilities Excellent On that day when shopping my car I was so pleased for the excellent service that we received, These person are Deborah Espinosa, she was excellent, and inform me everything this car, and she gave me a car that I really need for saving gas and affordable. And, the rest of the person helping us John Trevino, Tony and the rest of the team, I would like to thank you to all of them.

July 30, 2014

Deborah, Thanks for the great review. We are very happy your experience with us was excellent and that John & Tony took good care of you. If you need anything in the future, call us or just come in to see us.

So helpful

by from Fresno |

Talk about a good il ol family owned business! This is the way dealerships should be ran. I came back 3 different times just to make sure this is what I wanted and the price was right. Dave was so helpful and went over everything with us and help us understand it all. Price was a big factor and trust me I did my research but Dave did to. Thank you Cody and Dave the family loves the new truck!!

November 8, 2013

Thank you very much for those kind words. One of the challenges of growing bigger as a business is keeping that down home, family feel. I am glad to hear we still have it. If you need anything in the future, please call us at 559-584-5531. Congratulations on your new truck purchase. Chadwick Quiram, Customer Loyalty Manager

Great Staff

by from Laton |

I was very skeptical buying a new car. I went tommy different dealerships and I felt like I was always getting the run around. No one could get me done anywhere and never wanted to work with me. Selma didn't even give me the time of day. I went online and requested more info on a used car, right away Missy called me and left a message, she also sent me an email witch is the best thing todo to me. I was able to communicate with her via email and she answered all my questions in a timely matter and never pressured me. I felt so comfortable with her so I called. She was just as nice on the phone and was able to tell me. So I set up an appt with her for later that week. I came in and worked with her and Oscar the Entire time and couldn't be happier. They are a great team and was able to get me into a car that night. I still keep in contact with both and have referred all my friends and family to them. They are the people to see. Thank you Valley Ford and most of all thank you missy and Oscar! -Amelia

November 8, 2013

Amelia, I am very glad that Oscar & Missy took such great care of you. I hope you are still enjoying your new Ford. Thank you for sending your friends & family our way too. There is no better referral than from a satisfied customer. I am happy you gave us the chance to earn you business, & your trust. If you need anything in the future please contact us at 559-584-5531. Chadwick Quiram, Customer Loyalty Manager

Great Place, Great People

by from Visalia Ca |

I submitted a lead with cars.com moments latter a young lady named Samantha called me. She was very helpful and gave me all the info I asked for and nothing more. I didn't feel pushed or rushed at all. I set up an appointment with her to come in and take a look at the SUVs. I was introduced to Cody who stayed very professional the whole time. I have always loved Valley Ford and I love where they are going with things and how they are keeping it professional and non pushy. Thank you guys!

November 7, 2013

I am very excited to hear the Samantha & Cody took such great care of you and your purchase needs. We pride ourselves on meeting our customer's needs while exceeding your expectations, and doing all of this in a friendly, family environment. It is very nice to hear that we have done this for you. Thank you VERY much for the privilege of assisting you this way. Call if you need anything. 559-584-5531. Chadwick Quiram, Customer Loyalty Manager

Friendly

by from Hanford |

Fast Friendly Service! The managers at Valley Ford actually worked with me and my credit situation even when no other dealer could. They are amazing and have mad a loyal customer out of me. I am letting all my friends and family know.

November 7, 2013

Jenny, it is always a privilege to work with ALL our customers to get the best deal possible on a new vehicle that they need. Thank you for giving us that opportunity with you. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to call. 559-584-5531. Chadwick Quiram, Customer Loyalty Manager.

What a great team

by from Hanford Ca |

After my wife drove her brothers new ford fusion she fell in love. We did lots and lots of research on them trying to find the best one. We submitted our info online and suddenly dealerships from all over started calling us. It was when I got the call from Missy that I know I was going to buy from Valley Ford no matter the drive. Her approach was very settle and I for once didn't feel like I was being attacked. I let her know exactly what we were looking for and that we were in no hurry so no need to order the car if it comes then its meant to be. She was so sweet and kept me posted every week on the car. Finally it showed up and she called me as it was coming off the truck cause she knew how bad my wife wanted it even though I could wait. I came in and was very happy to meet her! She was great and handed us off to Steve who did everything he could for us and more. We left with a new car and an amazing experience! To us first impressions are everything and Missy made it so easy to say yes to coming in and Steve made it so easy to say yes to the new car! Thank you Valley Ford you have a new life time customer!

November 7, 2013

Rick, Thank you for taking time to let us know how your experience went. I am thrilled that our staff took such great care of you and your wife. I hope you enjoy the Ford Fusion for many years. If you have any needs in the future, please call us at 559-584-5531. Chadwick Quiram, Customer Loyalty Manager

Good Buying Experience

by from Hanford, CA |

Finely an auto buying experience that I felt good about, Salesman very professional, courteous and most important not pushy. I wanted to get a good used car, Steve Lewis helped me find one I liked and in no time I was driving off the lotThank you Valley Ford. Now I can recommend a place for people to buy a car. Mike W.

October 11, 2012

Mike, Thank you again for your business. We appreciate the review. Sincerely, Michael J. Saporetti General Sales Manager Valley Ford-Lincoln