Mark Sidley's Porterville Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM

777 W. Olive Ave., Porterville, CA 93257

Used 800-916-1604

False Advertising

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Buyer's be aware, will advertise a different price to lure you in!

Taharrington

by from Porterville ca |

Taharrington- Thank you for your review. This is Tim the salesman who sold you your Dart. It was a pleasure doing business with you. If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to give me a call. Again, Thank you

new car

by from bakersfield,ca |

Had extremely low credit but contacted this dealership anyway hoping for a good pre owned vehicle. Talked on the phone a few days and advised i would come down if they for sure could put me in a vehicle. I was told they could,even with my just above 500 credit score. Once I arrived i was greeted by salesman I had been talking to over the phone, and he had 2013 brand new dodge dart ready to roll for a test drive. After test drive I asked if he was sure he could put me in this new vehicle, ( ran superb) I didnt want my time or his wasted. He told me not a problem, if i wanted the car is mine for the 1500 down payment i had. Next thing i know we was signing papers talking with finance and he followed me to drop off my rental car and we parted with a handshake. This was a great experience, no hassal, no ugly credit questions, great sevice and very friendly dealership. I rolled off lot in my first new car, 10 mi on it, couldnt believe it with my credit. Best dealership experience i have ever had.

In this dealer we were tried terrible!

by from porterville,ca |

On Wednesday May 22 we had the worst experience in a dealer. While we were trying to negotiate prices to buy a car, the sales person tried to get our initials telling us that by doing this they can make sure that we are going to buy the car if the terms are kept as asked. We refused to sign our initials but we did explain to him what is the kind of deal that we were looking for. Then, he brought somebody else (maybe his boss?) with the numbers different from what we previously asked. We told the "boss,manager?" that we would like to know if it was possible to have the deal with the terms that we were asking; otherwise, we don't want to waste more time , and he kicked us out in a very rude way making us feel as if he didn't want to negotiate with us.Not only they missed out in the deal but also failed to realize that customers like us are who keep their business alive.