Frontline Cars

Frontline Cars

16594 Rd 26, Madera, CA 93638

Used 866-543-3524

If you want it! We can get it!

Black Tahoe LTZ

by from Merced County |

I have to say that when i first seen the Tahoe online I said "Madera????" Although, I live an hour away i took my chances and drove out there. Now I was looking for a specific vehicle, Chevy Tahoe LTZ Trim Black on Black and they had it. I first met Chamille who provided me with great help and answered all the questions I had and knew his cars very well. I called him back before I even got home and said to him "I was taking the Tahoe home". The next day I met Sammy, awesome guy. He made the buying process very convenient since I was using my own lender. He was very great in working together with my bank, I like the fact that his concern was that we got what we liked and wanted. Overall I was really impressed this dealership was not your typical " Nice green shirt, you look great in that green truck" type of approach.salespeople. They took care of me and got me what we were looking for. I can say that when its time for me to buy again they will be the first i call. Also anyone I know who is in the market to buy a car I will send them Frontline Auto's way. Great High Quality Cars + World Class Service = A happy customer and a great experience.

Frontline Cars responded to this review

May 17, 2013

Thank you Cesar, if you gave us a 5 Stars rating you deserve a 10 for your kind review . I hope a lot of people will read your comment and realize that its well worth the drive to our location in Madera , regardless how far away they live, couple our prices with great quality and we have a winning formula. Thanks again for your business.

Eager to help, very friendly.

by from fresno, ca |

Great customer service, extremely eager to help. Friendly staff. First bank wasnt able to do the loan but Sammy was able to find another bank and get it done. Even held the car for us when there were other potential buyers because he knew we really wanted it. Fantastic experience overall.

Great Customer service.

by from Madera, CA |

They have really good customer service skills, they handle repairs very well and get the job done correctly! Definantly recommend this dealer!

Charger

by from The town |

I must say that Frontline is the place to be for anyone looking for a nice vehicle with reasonable prices. I recently purchased my vehicle from Sammy and he made sure i was good to go from start to finish. Great customer service!!

Wonderful service

by from Tulare,Ca |

Outstanding service at Frontline!! I recently went to just take a peak at the cars Sammy had on his lot and that peak turned into me driving off the lot with a great car. Very good customer service happening at Frontline and the prices for vehicles are very competitive compared to other car dealerships. I highly recommend that you visit this lot because you will not be disappointed....Keep up the good work!!!

GREAT SERVICE :)

by from Gustine CA |

My experience was amazing. Im very happy on how I was treated through the car buying process. Next purchases will be made at Frontline Cars that's for sure and I highly recommend everybody to stop by and at least check it out!! I had a wonderful experience with Sammy & Josh I am looking forward to do Business with them again. I can't thank them enough for a wonderful experience.

Great Service

by from Fresno, CA |

Highly recommend Front line Cars. I was helped by Sammie, he was pretty cool, chill laid back guy compared to other dealers. They have a great selection to choose from, and he made it clear that if they don't have what your looking they'll get it for you. It shocked me when he let me test drive the car test drive the car without him present. I took the car for a spin and took the car home the same day with no problems.

5 STAR Rating customer service and car selection

by from Fresno CA |

Frontline Cars is a great place to get a car at very reasonable prices, I drove from Fresno to meet Sammy after a phone conversation. He was very helpful making it easy to do business. He wasn't pushy like most the car salesmen I had dealt with prior to my visit. I would definitely go back to Frontline Cars in the future and recommend others too as well. I really enjoy driving my 2000 Ford F150.

2009 Toyota Carolla Sport

by from Madera, Ca |

I was shopping online for a nice sporty looking car. Noticed a really nice looking carolla s. In Madera which is close. Went to go check it out and that's when i met Sammy. We talked price ranges, what type of car i was looking for. After looking around in the lot for a few minutes i came across the car i seen on the website. After looking at if for a min he asked if we would like to test drive it. We took it for a spin and decided that is the one i want. Of course the paper work takes time to complete. I was so happy to be driving my new car home that day. Really nice vehicles. Great prices. Excellent customer service. Sammy went above and beyond to make sure i was happy with my purchase. I was happy when i left the lot and happy every time i make an excuse to drive my new car. Thanks Frontline.

Frontline Cars makes Miracles happen!

by from Madera, Ca. |

I was looking to replace a used Honda van after mine was a total loss in an accident. They are impossible to find at a good price! I wandered onto the lot and Sammy dropped everything to help me look at all his vans and worked hard for me to get what I wanted. With his help, I was able to get a top of the line 2009 Honda Odyssey van fully loaded. He worked well and quickly with my credit union financing and on the price. His price was BELOW Blue Book! I got better than I ever hoped to get in a vehicle and in the service. They even replaced a windshield just because it had a couple of nicks; quickly, efficiently, without my even asking!!! Frontline Cars makes Miracles happen, Thank You, Sammy!

Best in Madera!

by from Madera CA |

Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!